Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:48 pm
A simple apartment complex with a grumpy old lady for a landlord. So keep it down or you will what it feels like to be hit with a broom!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 am
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

With the jingle of his keys, Travis opened his apartment door, letting Alana into his living space. "Ahhhaha... you can see there isn't much....." It was a little true, since he had only just moved in. There was a bed, a tv with no connection to anything, and a refridgerator with just a dozen eggs.

"I have some blankets in the back, I can take the floor, hold on...." Travis stepped into one of the back rooms, where then noises of boxes being open were starting to be made.
◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana stepped in and looked around. There wasn't much, but it was more than she had. "It's not that bad.." She picked up the remote as she sat on the corner of Travis's bed and turned the tv on to find that there was nothing hooked up. "Uhh, ok, I take that back.." She mumbled as she turned the tv off and heard him opening boxes. "You can sleep in your bed, I'll take the floor; like I said, I don't want to be a bother.." She stood up and went to the door of one of the back rooms, and leaned against the doorway, just watching him. "I don't want you to have to go out of your way or anything.."

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:17 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis picked Alana up bridal style with the blanket between his arms and her, bringing her back to his bed. "Sorry, but I'm not gunna budge on ya with this one." He dropped her on his bed and then went back to his TV. "The guy said he had cable ready for me, I don't have the cable remote yet but he said all I needed to do was plug in the cord, maybe its on a good channe already or something, right?" After fiddling around with somethings on the back, he went turned around to push the button.

"Here we go." Travis turned it on, finding out that the tv was set to siruis radio channel, smooth jazz. A cooling romantic music came from the television filling the scene of her on the bed with him turning on romantic music full of awkwardness. His face a deep rose red, he calmly turned the TV off. "T-There is nothing on....." Travis said facing away from her.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Alana giggled. "Oh, you're gonna budge," she said, winking. "Meet me halfway and we'll share the bed. I don't take much room anyway." When the music came on, Alana laughed again. "It is a good channel," she said. "I like jazz." She stood up, took the remote from his hand, and turned the TV back on. When the tv turned on, she laughed, because the song had changed to a a faster tempo-ed song. She started dancing like a fool, waving her hands all over the place. "C'mon," she said. "Dance!" She laughed, because she felt stupid just standing there dancing by herself while he stood there staring.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis looked at her pulling a blank face. "I'm not a very good dancer though..." It could be said of Alana too, but he wouldn't have been able to tell anyway. He was lost on the subject, and if Alana would take lead, he would probably just go with it since it was her.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Alana put her hands on her hips and frowned, trying to look childish, and as she did so, the song changed to another slower, romantic song. She slowly walked over to Travis and placed her arms on his shoulders. "Just one song?" She asked with a faint voice. She pulled him closer, and rested her head next to his next, hearing his heartbeat.

((Sorry for the late posts, I've been in Detroit alll weekend. Here's the irony: for a jazz festival xD))

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis gulped when Alana slowly approached him and did what she did. "Alright, let me get my jacket off..." He slipped off his red coat from underneath Alana's hands and simply let it hit the floor. His hands shakily moved around Alana's waist and held onto it keeping her close. He kept her close for the feeling of her closeness and also the hope she would not notice the scars spiraling up his left arm originating from the mark on the top of his hand.

Travis wondered a little if this was what a prom was supposed to be like. A prom was on the list of things he thought he would never be able to experience, yet it happened to be another thing Alana helped him to experience. He could not help his growing feelings for Alana, Travis had never felt something so deep for another person...

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

(( o the IRONY!!!))  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Alana felt him shaking, and looked up into his eyes, blushing, "I'm sorry if this is too sudden; jazz gets to me.." She slid her hands down his arms and grabbed his hands. still looking in his eyes. She winced for a second when she felt his scar on his left arm, but ignored it for the most part. I've seen worse, she thought, even though she didn't technically look at his. You've given worse, her evil conscience said in almost a reply. She closed her eyes for a second, then said, "I'm sorry, I really should go somewhere else, now's not a good time.." She could feel her fangs growing as her evil half was taking over...

((LOL :3))

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"I won't let you go." Travis said holding her to him. He could still read her. "I won't let you face this alone. You aren't alone anymore. You don't have to do this by yourself anymore." His mark glowed red as a red essence climbed the multiple lines spinning up his arm.

"Stay."

"Whatever happens, I'll still love you, no matter what..."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Her eyes were swirling blacker and blacker at each moment. "I--I--" She reached out for him and kissed him, causing her nails to accidentally claw into him, only because she was resisting the urge to hurt him. She felt her fangs still growing, hoping the kiss would shrink them as it did last time. Did he just say he loves me? Alana wondered. She felt herself smiling, and wasn't sure if it was her evil mind being satisfied with her work, or if her normal self was actually happy for once. She noticed her eyes felt a little more blurry than they had, and her fangs seemed to have gone back into her skull.. she realized she was still kissing him. she looked up at him, hoping he wasn't too upset.
"S-sorry..." She felt terrible. Never had she been overtaken so much ever since that night.. She wasn't sure if being with him was a good thing or not.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Ya need to stop saying that." He ignored the pain of her fingers going into his arm as he suddenly kissed her again, eyes closed. Travis' hand went through her white hair, pushing it back past her ear. He leaned back from Alana to talk again. "I got a idea to get you some food tomorrow, but we have to keep you occupied somehow until then....." Travis attention was focused on her, trying to think of a way to keep her hunger at bay. He did it before, but he wasn't sure how......

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Alana felt him kiss her, her hunger going away even more. "Kissing helps," she said in a nervous laugh. It was true though. She heard him mention food, and she hoped it wasn't blood; she didn't need to be near any-- any out in the open, at least. "Umm, alright.." she said, fretting.

She looked up at Travis, and wondered why he cared so much about her. After all, she was his worst nightmare. She unclenched her hands, and looked down at his arm to see how much damage she'd caused. She saw tiny crescent shapes from her nails, but then saw the scar on his arm. She glanced up at him and back down to his arm, then running her fingers along the scar. "What.. what happened?" she half-whispered.

-- Domino The Damned --

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:08 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"That? I actually had that since forever, its been with me since as far back as when I could make a straight thought...." He never knew where it came from, it still functioned perfectly, though it did ache with some kind of pain sometimes.

"I guess I was just born with it." The glowing had subsided before either of them had the chance to see it up close, and the pain was starting to come back for some reason....

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh," she said. She wondered if he was lying, about not remembering how it happened. It's too big not remember.. "It's kinda cool, though," she said, smiling. "I mean, to me it is.." She blushed. She didn't know why, but she was blushing. She yawned.

"School starts tommorrow, but I don't wanna go," she said like a little kid, hugging him tightly..

((OOC: New format,, like it? lol.))

User Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image

You could be a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare;
Either way, I don't wanna wake up..

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

-- Domino The Damned --

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces