Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:26 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"No," he answered truthfully, gently nudging Vinny to the side so he could close his door and lock it behind him. Once assured that it was firmly locked, he leaned on the door and looked over his lover's new appearance. He wasn't crazy about it.
With a small sigh, he decided to let this phase die out on its own and shoved his hands into his pockets, still leaning on the door. "Are you going to keep eyeing me like a hungry lion stalking a gazelle, or are we going to go to dinner?" he asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:35 pm
Vinny Leavitt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vinny grunted as he walked in, and though his expression was that of irritation he was panicking on the inside. Dexter looked so... disinterested! Was it possible... that no matter what he did Dexter would be bored of him?! D-Did he want to break things off?!
Vinny took a deep breath. He had to stay calm. If Dexter was bored then he'd just have to win him back, and this bad boy attitude was the sure way of doing it!

~~~

Three days had passed and Vinny didn't give up. He kept his look and his snarky attitude, he pulled Dexter aside to watch him tease weaker lowerclassmen and barely did his work in school. He even drove around on a motorcycle in hopes of impressing the indifferent teacher! Every day Vinny would talk to Ken, who would prep talk him back into doing another crazy act that would continue in a downward spiral.
Today's plan was for Vinny to take Dexter gambling with him. He knew this great shady part of town that was sure to have people wanting to pick a fight! Once he'd see Vinny's muscles flexing and a wild look on his face Dexter would be sure to fall in love with him all over again!

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:22 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Are you ready to go?" asked Dexter as he grabbed his car keys from the dish on his island. He was driving, definitely. There was no way that he was getting on a motorcycle with Vinny. Of course, Dexter wasn't afraid of the bike. In fact he owned one himself, although it was still in Louisiana with his father. It was the fact that Vinny was driving that made him nervous.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:46 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny raised his pierced eyebrow at Dexter. "What's the rush? Where are we even going?" he griped while digging his hands into his pockets. And why was Dexter driving? Didn't he want to ride the motorcycle again? He always held on to Vinny so tightly when they rode like that.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:58 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Honestly, the main rush was because he didn't want Vinny to try and seduce him again. They hadn't had sex in days, and for good reason. Although Dexter definitely liked Vinny, and he was certainly sexy like this, his new attitude was the biggest turn off.
"It's a surprise," he said, walking towards the door. "Now come on. I don't want traffic to slow us down more than it has to." The less time trapped with Bad Boy Vinny, the better.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:06 am
Vinny Leavitt

Dexter was in such a rush that he barely looked at the guitarist. Vinny exhaled through his nose. Jeez, it was like watching a soccer mom ushering her kids to the SUV. Uncool.
"Fine, whatever," he grunted and plodded behind the brunette.

Mayah Playah
You post first

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

It had been a few months since Arthur had been back here. The room was musky, dust layered his abandoned apartment. He sneezed. Compared to the different places he had stayed in during his trip practically around the world, this place was so... dull. It was colorless with the bare minimum of decorating. It was one of those apartments meant for someone to come in and sleep in, not to entertain or enjoy. It was for back when Arthur was stuck in his rut.
He walked in and carried his luggage to the sofa before turning around to look at Aki. "Do you have a place to stay?" he asked. Unlike himself, Aki was an adventurous drifter, which, despite the cool sounding title, meant he didn't have a permanent home. Now that Arthur was in a relationship with him, he wondered if Aki would stay with him. Honestly, he hoped that was the case. The thought of anything else, well... Envy was betting on the latter.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:55 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki shrugged, his bag back in the truck. They'd left it in the school garage during their trip, buying a motorcycle in Europe and riding from Paris to New Delhi. While it hadn't been the most eventful trip he'd had, it was easily his favorite. Traveling had always been his way of being free, but to have someone to do it with made it all the more satisfying. He never had to say goodbye to the best part of a village, because the best part happened to be going with him.
I always have somewhere to sleep when Leon's there," he answered with a small smile. Even after all these years, his beloved Boss was still taking care of him. But if you want, I could probably stay here." Walking closer to Arthur, he stood behind him and wrapped his arms around the younger man's waist, his lips brushing against the Sin's neck. Maybe have a repeat of Vienna and completely forget to leave the bedroom for a couple days?" he mumbled, kissing Arthur's neck.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur blushed when he felt the kisses at his neck. Intimacy was inescapable through their long time together. The Sin was nervous and inexperienced at first, but with Aki's patience and guidance he was able to learn how to satisfy. Still, he knew it wasn't enough. He needed to learn new moves, but the only person he knew was... Well, he'd have to find his own way to learn.
Turning around, Arthur put his hands on Aki's arms, though he didn't push him away. "I was, uh, thinking, what if you lived with me? Not permanently since you like to travel, but whenever you're back you can stay here?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:25 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki was silent for a solid minute, thinking about Arthur's proposition. Did he really want to be held down like this? To belong to someone? To live with them. He didn't really have to think twice. "I'd love to," he said with his familiar smile on his face. "It'd be nice to have a place to come back to, somewhere to really share with you."
Pausing, he looked around. "I've been traveling since I was twenty-two. Haven't really stopped anywhere. Before then, I never owned my own place. I lived with my brother then. But I've been traveling all this time, never stopping. I never felt a desire to really live anywhere. But with you?" He looked back to Arthur, his smile softening with love. "You make me want to buy a house."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur's smile widened when he heard the response. Now that he could relax, he could feel how crazy his heart was beating. He never had someone live with him. It was sudden and he didn't know the first thing about rooming with someone, but it couldn't be that different than how they lived while traveling, right?
At the mention of buying a house, Arthur blushed. Aki, despite all the traveling, wanted to stay in one place with him, and he... "You make me want to travel the world," he smiled.

~~~

It had been about a month since the two had gotten back from their travels, give or take a few days. It was a lot better than Arthur had expected. He spent the first few days nervously running around to hide embarrassing things, from old love letters he had written to Leon to cleaning every inch of the place. Even then Aki was great. He'd help whenever he could, always entertain the Sin, and was just a great person to be around. He had a contagious smile and his carefree attitude made it easy to keep a conversation with him. And Arthur had him all to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:39 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

"So I called the post office about rerouting my mail to send it here, but they're still transitioning to sending it to Leon's place for when we were overseas, so it's gonna take just as long for it all to come this way," said Aki as he walked into the living room. His hair was a bit of a mess from running his hands through it, but he looked pretty decent for having settled down. He still dressed like the bohemian he really was, his tattoos and piercings still proudly displayed. But he had clearly changed a little, one of his earrings being a tiny, dangling A. He was proud to belong to the Sin.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh yeah?" Arthur mused from his chair. The TV was on some reality show about people tricking others into loving them through false internet profiles, but he wasn't really paying attention. He had been reading some magazine he found laying around. He didn't really care about any of the celebrities on it, but the way it was written intrigued him. Besides, they were all so pretty. Maybe reading about them would help him learn to be like them. "Do you need me to take you by?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:08 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

He moved to where Arthur was sitting, leaning over the back to kiss the Sin's cheek. "You don't have to, but I'd like it if you did~" he said sweetly, his arms draped around Arthur's shoulders. As their relationship evolved, they'd gotten even more cute. Aki didn't mind. He loved being part of a cute new couple.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah
Should they actually go there or skip back here?

User Image

Arthur laughed at the tickling nuzzle. "Alright, alright. I'll go as soon as you let go of me," he chuckled.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff