Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:25 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Inside the apartment was a warzone. There was gallon-sized jugs of hand sanitizer on every table, a couple of boxes of gloves, face masks, and booties on the dining room table. In the bathroom and on the kitchen counter was an array of medicines meant to combat any disease known to man, but unfortunately for the owner of the apartment, it was too late for that. He lay on the couch, his head pounding and fever mounting, and he only prayed to God that this day would be the day that Arthur forgot to visit him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Hey!" Arthur chimed as he entered the apartment. He noticed something off about the place, but his priority was finding- Ah-hah! Spotting the apple of his eye, the Sin happily made his way to the couch.
"Are you still asleep?" he asked while leaning against the couch's back. "Do you want me to bring you breakfast instead?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:13 am
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki's neck creaked as he turned his head to look up at Arthur. "I already ate," he mumbled, not mentioning that he'd thrown up everything he'd ingested. "A-Arthur, I'm thinking of maybe having a day, ya know, to myself. I-is that okay?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:50 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

All the happiness Arthur felt drained away like water in a sink. Clouds covered the beautiful sky behind him, lightning striking with claps of thunder. "Wh-What?" he asked quietly, his voice shaking. Why was this happening? What did he do? Was he being to overbearing? No! There was someone else, wasn't there? Someone better looking! And-and more talented!
My vote is for more talented, Envy mused. Arthur looked down at Aki, who, despite being sick, looked as though he was only sleepy. Just look at him. He's all tired from sleeping with someone- No, DOZENS of people! I bet they're all super skilled at this. Unlike you. You just... lay there. Freak.
Just as Aki looked like something he wasn't, Arthur smiled despite his panic and depression. "Yeah! No problem. Just, uh... Just give me a call when you're free." Clapping his hands together, Arthur chuckled nervously then hurried out, the door still swinging behind him. He needed to find someone to help him get better at this, better enough to make Aki have eyes for only him! But who...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:01 am
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki, in a haze of sickly exhaustion and dehydration, barely had time to react before Arthur was gone. "W-wait, can you grab me those`" He trailed off, sighing as he looked around his empty apartment. Standing, he shuffled over to the counter, grabbing a box of medicine before moving back tot he couch, collapsing in a groaning, achy heap.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

~~~

It was early in the morning, a couple days since Arthur was last here. He thought about coming over last night, but was afraid of seeing his replacement. What if they were still there? All snuggled up next to Aki? It filled Arthur with a mixture of fury and sadness.
If your precious Aki is happier with them, then we'll just steal their traits, Envy whispered.
Arthur contemplated it. Could he really do that? Kill someone just to get their looks? He shook his head. He shouldn't think like that. Taking a deep breath, he knocked at the door, then, with hesitation, he grabbed the doorknob. Unlocked. Opening the door, he reluctantly peered in. "Uh, hey, Aki?" he called out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:35 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Sitting on the couch, the newly cured young man was watching television, freshly showered with a new beanie on his head. He looked up as Arthur came in with a smile. "Hey! Where've you been the past few days?" he asked, turning off the television and walking over. "I missed you." Opening the door wider, he leaned down to kiss Arthur's cheek.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

"Hey," Arthur said, smiling when he was kissed. He walked in and closed the door in case anyone could hear, keeping his eyes down and twiddling his thumbs. "I've, uh, been thinking a lot and, well..." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he yelled, "Tell me what you like and don't like about sex so I can improve!" He kept his eyes closed, face beet red.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:21 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki blinked, leaning back a little as he was yelled at. He was silent, then smiled tightly. After a moment, he sputtered, then burst into laughter. "What brought that on?" he asked after a couple seconds, wiping away tears. "I mean, I appreciate you asking, but I'd like to know what pushed you to ask, if you don't mind?" He led the Sin to the couch, sitting him down.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

The blush on Arthur's face deepened and he opened his eyes to look away. God, this was embarrassing. When asked why he asked, he scratched his cheek. "Well... You didn't want to do anything the past few days so I... I thought I was doing an awful job..." he mumbled truthfully before risking a glance at Aki.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:53 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

"The past few days?" repeated Aki, taking his lover's hands and smiling softly. "Arthur, I've been sick all week. I had the flu. That's why I wasn't really up to hang out the other day, and why I haven't called you. This whole time, I've been high off of flu medicine and passed out. did you really think I wasn't talking to you because I'm unsatisfied?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:43 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

"You were... sick?" Arthur blinked, feeling his embarrassed blush gradually heat up his face. Oh God, what an idiot he was! All this time Aki never spoke to him was because he was sick! He was jealous over the flu!
"I mean, I'm still... new to this," Arthur said in his defense. "I know the bare minimum, and you're overexperienced. If you weren't bored of me then you're sure to get that way sometime later."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:45 am
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki held up his hands defensively. "Hey, I'm not blaming you or anything. There's no way I could get bored of you, though. I think you're one of the most fascinating people I've ever been with, and I think your inexperience is really cute."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:13 am
Mayah Playah
˙ ͜ʟ˙

User Image

"You do?" Arthur hesitantly looked up at him before looking away in shame. "You don't have to lie to me to make me feel better. It's-It's okay, I can take it," he said while rubbing his arm, bracing himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:20 am
Akihiko Mori

User Image

"When have I ever lied to you?" was Aki's response before leaning close for a sweet kiss. "I love you, dummy. You mean the world to me. Even if the sex was horrible, and it's not, I would still rather wake up beside you than anyone."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces