Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

~~~

It was hard to believe a year had passed with Cecil and Sawyer being in a relationship. Everything happened so fast, too. A police officer, one of his own men, ended up being an imitation Nightingale, using the badge as a method of gathering and destroying evidence. His body was never found, either. Detective Waltz confirmed that the man was dead, but Cecil wasn't convinced. Not only was a killer still out there, but it brought up the possibility that maybe the Nightingale wasn't just one person. Maybe it was a group of people. With the death of his father hanging over him - that image of his father's slumped figure with a hole straight through his head still fresh in his mind - Cecil poured in many hours to make sure all of his workers were straight cops, and to finding the Nightingale. He had already learned of a couple cops helping a mobster named Nobutaka Deguichi smuggle weapons. That man was starting to become a heavy shadow over the city, and that would take more hours from the police chief as well. Then there was Officer West and... Cecil couldn't shake off a strange feeling he got around the man. Maybe it was because he was so weird; he checked out just fine in every aspect.
Cecil's time was being swallowed, and with Christmas in a few days he was even busier with stationing officers at sidewalks for parades, getting them to direct traffic from heavy crashes, and keeping track of all the thefts.
Normally he'd be exhausted, and he was, but the thought of Sawyer and Parker being around for the holidays lifted his spirits. Last year they spent dinner at the lawyer's house, but this time Cecil insisted they go to his apartment. He had spent weeks teaching his three cockatoos how to sing Christmas songs! The officer, dressed now in casual clothing, closed the oven door and clapped his hands together. That roast would take a while, but it was the last one cooking. Garlic bread, salad, fruit salad - all sorts of things were lining his kitchen counter. Now all he had to do was wait.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

An hour later, the door knocked. Sawyer stood behind it, one hand in his pocket and the other holding a large bag. Parker stood beside him, headphones plugged in and blaring some music. He carried two boxes in his arms, one of them labelled to be Cecil's and the other for his father. He looked bored, chewing gum slowly and wincing as he felt his phone buzz. He knew it was probably Charlotte, complaining about her brother or Aysun using one of his uncles' phones to text him.
"Cecil?" called Sawyer after knocking again. "You okay in there?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil opened the door after the second knock. "Hey! You made it just in time!" he greeted cheerfully, sporting a Christmas sweater. He opened the door wider and stood aside for the two to walk in. "Roast just got put in the oven, so it'll be a while. How've you guys been?" He glanced at Parker's presents, then at the small Christmas tree at the corner of his place, currently home to two of his cockatoos, both of which eyed the guests warily. There were a few gifts under in, some CDs and video games for Parker and a suit for Sawyer. He himself didn't want anything for Christmas. Well, no that wasn't true. There was one thing he wanted: a ring. No amount of dropped hints seemed to get through to Sawyer, though.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"We're alright. Parker's still a little tired from the drive back from seeing his mom, thought, so he's a little irritable," replied Sawyer, kissing Cecil's cheek and walking inside. Parker followed after, suppressing a yawn before going over to the tree. Once he put down the presents, he walked back to Cecil to hug him, then went to sit down and watch television.
Sawyer chuckled, reaching for Cecil's hand and tugging gently. "So how was your day?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:00 pm
Mayah Playah
1 - Roll Again // 2 - Jet's sexy and Al's romantic // 3 - Both are sexy // 4 - Al's sexy and Jet's romantic // 5 - Both are romantic

User Image

All three cockatoos got down from wherever they played and hobbled over towards Parker, making their way at each of their paces.
"Hi!" one chirped in an airy, perfectly learned, tone. She stood to the left of Parker, moving her wings slightly and lifting her head curiously every few seconds while staring at the teen. "Hi!" she repeated.
The other cockatoo that followed the first from the tree seemed more focused on the TV. He muttered something low and incoherent, though it could've come off as someone mumbling angrily. He looked at Parker and said, "Hello!" while inching towards the remote.
The final cockatoo, which had stood atop the cages the entire day, used both her feet and beak to climb up Parker until she was safely on his forearm. She said nothing, just looking around and bobbing her head occasionally.
Cecil smiled, glad his birds already took a liking to Parker, when he felt the tug at his hand. He looked at it then up at Sawyer. "It's been good. Busy with the holiday getting closer. How about you?" he smiled lightly. No matter how stressful things got, if Sawyer as much as touched his hand he felt much more at ease.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Dad." Parker sat very still, watching the birds climb onto him and narrowing his eyes. "Dad, they're on me. Dad. Dad!" He hissed over his shoulder at his father, who ignored him and carried on with Cecil.
Sawyer wrapped an arm around Cecil's waist, pulling him close and raising his hand to brush hair from his face. "Missing you all day. I had to yell at a couple of my employees for coming in so close to the holiday, but it seems that I'll have to go in sooner than expected, being tomorrow. Is that okay? I know you probably had plans for us, but there's just too many cases in my office to ignore."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

All three of the cockatoos bobbed their heads whenever Parker called for his dad. The one on his arm continued doing so, sometimes unfolding her wings and opening her beak like in a dance. "Dad!" she mimicked, making the other two bob their heads in unison.
"Soooo cute! Soooo cute!" the first cockatoo said in a nasily tone. She must have learned it from Cecil's constant praise directed to them, but learned enough to understand when to use it.
The third cockatoo grabbed the remote with its foot and pulled it closer, eyeing it carefully before pecking one of the buttons. He instantly looked at the TV to see what he did, then pecked the remote again. The TV went mute at first, then the second peck caused it to turn off. The bird grumbled something lowly and slid the remote towards the bird cages, walking after it and sliding it in another direction.

Cecil couldn't hide the disappointment, but smiled anyway. "It's okay. I'm sure I'll have to go in and help, myself." He paused, then a surge of confidence hit him. "Umm... Maybe you could stop by that jewelry store on your way and pick up, I don't know, something...?" he hinted.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Parker watched the birds, staying very still. He winced as the third one ran away with the remote, groaning and looking to the ones one him. "Please get off of me. I don't like any animals other than my cat, my cows, my pigs, and my horses," he said, pursing his lips in irritation.

The lawyer tilted his head in confusion. "A jewelry store? Why would I do that? I don't need to get anymore gifts for anyone. Now come on, let's rescue Parker from your birds before he freaks out."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Dad! Dad!" the cockatoo kept repeating. She flapped her wings as the first cockatoo climbed up Parker's other arm. "Hi!" she chirped.

Before Sawyer could move, however, Cecil grabbed his arm firmly. "Look, Sawyer," he started. "It's been about a year since we've been together. I love you, and you love me. We're doing great together. I think... it's time we considered marriage," he mumbled the last part.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Parker squeaked, feeling himself become more and more uncomfortable. "Get off, get off!" he tried to yell, but ended up only saying it sternly. "i just wanna watch tv!"

Meanwhile, Sawyer was stunned and unable to speak. He tried to find a way to respond to Cecil, opening and closing his mouth for about a full minute before he finally tugged Cecil into the bedroom and shut the door so as to keep the argument away from Parker.
"Cecil, why can't we be happy with where we are? We're in love, Parker adores you, we have everything we need, we don't need to get married. We don't even live with each other!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Soooo cute!" the first cockatoo replied as the other climbed up higher to perch herself on top of Parker's head.
After a few seconds, the third cockatoo, done with his game, slid the remote back towards the group. He mumbled to himself then pecked the power button, watching the TV turn back on.

"That's because both of our leases have several months left! Look, I'm not saying we should get married now, but I think it's time we consider it. We can't stay a dating couple forever, Sawyer!" Cecil argued.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:32 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Parker watched the television turn on, and tried to reached the clicker. "I don't like Animal Planet. Turn this off!" he said, trying to hit a button.

"And why not?" challenged Sawyer. "Cecil, I have two failed marriages under my belt. My ex-wives are absolutely evil, okay? I thought I'd be with Holly forever, and that ended. I thought I'd be with Brittany forever, and that just blew up in my face. I don't want to ruin this too." He took Cecil's hands in his. "Marriage is just a piece of paper that binds someone else to you under penalty of a hefty fine. I don't want to jinx us, Cecil. And I don't want to get married again."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The cockatoo squawked defiantly, his crest rising, and pecked Parker's hand when he got too close to the remote. He pulled the remote towards him and eyed it curiously before pecking another random button.

Cecil pulled his hand away. "Your second wife was a Vegas wife," he reminded. "Are you telling me that you put more faith in superstition than us? Do you... Do you think we won't make it?" he asked with hurt clear in his eyes.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:05 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Parker yelped, holding his hand to his chest, then pausing as he distantly heard his father and Cecil fighting. His pout fell, eyes staring at the door as he was instantly reminded of his father's last two divorces.

"I think I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Cecil. I want to grow old and die with you." He took a small step back, eyes looking to the floor so he wouldn't have to see the look in Cecil's eyes. "But I will not get married again, Cecil. I just won't. I thought you would understand." He took a deep breath, then turned towards the door. He wasn't built for these kinds of fights.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The birds noticed the sudden change in attitude. The first cockatoo climbed higher up Parker's arm until she was on his shoulder, staring at him carefully. "It's okay," she said quietly, with Cecil's voice even imitated. She repeated the phrase while waving one foot.
The cockatoo at the top of his head sat down, chirping quietly to herself whereas the third cockatoo pushed the remote towards Parker. "Shh, you'll be fine. Shh," he mumbled with Cecil's soft voice.

"How would marriage suddenly change that?" Cecil pressed. He could feel his anger rising, pushing thoughts towards his mouth, thoughts he wouldn't normally say out loud. "Marriage would make it harder for you to leave, is that it?" he called out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff