Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 pm
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis held onto her, feeling his energy draining from his body. He felt a little funny....

He was glad that she wasn't freaked out by his arm. He had kinda scared people off before. "Don't worry, I'll be there, keepin' the peace. I'll be with you all the way. I've got everything covered...." Travis led her to the bed kicking his shoes off on the way. His arm was feeling stiff and his eyes were getting heavy. Like something was welling up in his arm, trying to burst out, but also taking his energy out in the process. Travis layed the blanket on the bed.

He lifted up the sheet of the bed and layed down underneath, not flopping down on it as he usually did. Travis then leaned up on one elbow and opened up the blanket for Alana with his other arm. "Hop in."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

((I dig it. Mos def.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana blushed. "Alright.." she said. She slid in next to him and hugged him, smiling. "I'm glad I decided to go to the diner today,"she said. "Because I met the most amazing person ever." She looked up at Travis "Her name is Karen," she added, laughing. She was obviously joking, and hugged him harder. She didn't want to ever let him go..

User Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image

You could be a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare;
Either way, I don't wanna wake up..

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:38 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

He felt warm holding onto Alana under this blanket. It was comforting, having her nearby as he fell asleep. "I may have got knocked around a bit, but it was definately worth the pain, coming to that diner...." Travis' hand went through her hair again as he looked at her endearingly with his golden eyes.

He knew he said that he loved her, and even though she hadn't said it back, he wasn't going to rush her, he felt the words come out of himself so quickly.... He wondered if Alana had not heard him, or she was just keeping her feelings to herself again.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:05 pm

She reached her hand up and touched the gash on his forehead, smiling. "I'm just glad those zombie-ninja narwhals, or whatever they were, didn't get away with it.." She didn't like to see him hurt, but thought making a joke would enlighten her spirits about it.

Alana wanted to love Travis, but didn't really know how. She'd never really experienced love before; o course, her parents did love her, but she was young, and never really acknowledged it anyway. Her aunt would look down upon her as a monster, and so Alana had never really been loved most of her life. She watched movies, seeing couples hold hands, laugh, dance in the rain; but she never understood it.. All she could think of was a song from one of her favorite movies.. Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good, she sang in her head as she hummed the tune. It was the only love song she'd memorized that seemed to fit the moment.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm
close_enough453
]

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis held onto her and fell asleep to her light singing. He just felt himself get pulled away, something in him requiring him too. A fire was lit inside himself, and the fire wanted to speak with him. Alana's sweet voice just guided him closer to it.

The fire appeared before him in his dreams.

It is time to become who you are to be. The resposibility on your hands is yours alone to bear.

Travis felt the fire and wondered what it meant, responsibilty? What responsibility?

As is the blood that comes from it.

Blood...? On his hands....?

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

(( Wanna time skip? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Alana fell asleep, just humming quietly.
She dreamt of dancing alone in a ballroom, just being happy by herself, when she noticed a shadow outside the window. She walked over to the figure in her dream and the lights dimmed as she did so. She felt the walls grow farther apart, while the ceiling seemed as if it were faling in on her.. The hooded figure pulled back the hood and revealed two sharp fangs, blood dripping from them.. The figure cackled and ran towards her--
She awoke startled, jumping as she did so. She hoped she hadn't awoken Travis, for she was still in his arms...

((OOC:Ok, sounds good smile ))

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm
close_enough453
User Image

-Travis-
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Travis stirred from his sleep, his left arm feeling heavier than usual, though it still was hidden under the sheets. He looked to Alana who was still in front of him, though she seemed a bit disturbed. "H... Hey.. You alright?" He asked still a little groggy.

His hair was now a little grey on the front, and the hold of his hair gel had let go while they both turned in their sleep last night. His eyes held the prescence of the fire from last nights dream, and held a deeper pull to them.

((RADICAL CHANGE FTW!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:15 pm

She looked up at him. "Oh.. no, I-I'm fine," she lied. "Are you ok?" he asked, looking at his eyes. They seemed almost a little fiery red, and she was distracted. "I-I mean, you just look a little shaken, that's all." She blushed.
She was wide awake, and hadn't fallen asleep since the nightmare. She didn't know why it had shaken her so much; she herself was a vampire, and yet she was afraid of them? She couldn't quite understand it, and so she had stayed up trying to figure it out. She was quite tired..
"I haven't slept long,"she said, sitting up. She felt her mind rush from still being tired..
((LOVE IT!! Def. a win.))

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm
close_enough453
User Image

-Travis-

Travis leaned up too and hugged the sheet around Alana, holding her close to his chest. He felt a little brilliant, actually. Healthily speaking, way to good. But he still worried for Alana.

"Is there anything I could do to help tire you out....?" Travis said kissing Alana's neck from behind her. He felt different, confident. Like he could have anything he wanted if he wanted to get it, all he needed to do was try. Right now he wanted Alana. Right now more than anything in the world. Travis wanted her happy, and if Alana was having nightmares, then he would give her something to dream about.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Alana blushed as she felt his lips on her neck. "I..I.." she didn't know what had gotten over him, but she liked it. "D-did you have anything in mind?" She asked, smiling kind of awkwardly. She'd never been very 'smooth'.
She laid back in his arms, kissing the under side of his jaw. "Because I do anything with you.."

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm
close_enough453
User Image

-Travis-

Travis smiled in the darkly lit room, the only thing seeable being the slight outline of his face and the warm glow from his eyes. "I just want you to leave it to me..." Travis grabbed the bottom of Alana's shirt and lifted it off, and then turned her to face him. "I got everything covered..."

Travis pushed her shoulder and made Alana's head fall back onto a pillow. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the ground, then Travis leaned over Alana and kissed her.

((OK! cutting it close there, but a time skip or PM, its up to you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Alana blushed; she didn't actually expect him to do itt, because he seemed so shy beforehand. But she couldn't say she didn't want to. She smiled the blush away, and felt herself being pushed down by him. She started kissing him as well when he leaned over her.

((I'm not a f*** on the first date type of girl!! LOL, jk, it's no biggie. But I've seen worse on many guilds, so it really doesn't matter to me; up to youu, youngin. wink LOL. ))

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 pm
close_enough453
User Image

-Travis-

From there, something ensued what easily could be called intense lovemaking. The actions made during the next hours supplied ecstasy enough to wear down a thousand vampires and held the feelings of Travis clear to Alana. The newly added fire to Travis' soul only made his feelings stronger for her, not only in heart, but in body as well. He was primal now, something that not only loved, but also lusted. A tempest of passion opened up inside Travis, which was quickly turned to Alana to consume her.

The several hours passed for what seemed like seconds, his dark newfound stamina washing over Alana's body in a mix of different feeling pleasures that made the world dissapear to the point that only Travis and Alana remained within. Not even time.

After time had passed and he felt satisfied for the moment, Travis looked at the soft white sleeping figure next to him. When did he fall so deeply in love? Was it the innocence he felt from her? Was it her crooked smile? He continued to question himself as his hand gently went through Alana's soft hair, hoping she be able to get sleep finally.

((I'll let you know that my avatar's items were all bought by funds aquired by posting. I have been going through guilds like a wanderer for the past three years. I think we could call ourselves equals Miss Close.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Alana's mind was rushing full of different colors; she loved him, yet wanted to hurt him so; her split mind was speeding towards each other, almost about to crash.. she loved Travis, and was too full of emotion to dare say anything that could ruin the moment..
What felt like seconds later, she felt him slide in next to her, combing her hair.. she turned to face him, just thinking. Best. Day. Ever. she reached over and kissed him, just happy being where she was. "I love you," she whispered, eyes still closed from the kiss. She hugged him, never wanting to move away for eternity.

(((Yeahh... been rping for about 2 months, LOL. but been on gaia since 2008. And, uh, I dont think I can top that last post, like, everr.. LOL. And please, call me Elisa. wink
I think it's funny that all this has happened, and Alana's only 16... LOL, P3DOB3@R! [it cenors it the normal way scream ])))

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:58 am
close_enough453
User Image

-Travis-

Travis' hand went through her hair still, glad he was able to make her happy. "I love you too. Try to sleep while I get you something." Travis kissed her forehead as he suddenly got up, grabbing his jeans and jumping into them, bouncing towards the door. His right arm slipped outside through the door and grabbed a cooler with a handle, along with a bag with something inside.

He took the cooler and held it behind his back. "Nothing criminal here, really! Like I said try to get some sleep, while I make us some food." Travis quickly stepped around the corner of the hallway. He flicked the kitchen light on and started up a electric grill and then put a pan on it.

He tossed a burger on that he got from the cooler and held up a blood filled capsule that came from the same place. He then put the cooler inside his freezer, leaving the freezer door open. Travis knew a guy who was going through college and was interning at a hospital.

He held it out infront of him and grinned mischeviously at his brilliant idea. Travis would make a delicious hamburger, then he would add lettuce, tomato, and all the fancy stuff, and then he would put it in a bun. But little that Alana would realize is that four blood capsules would be pushed into the bottom of the top bun! HAHAHAHA, a perfect delicious surprise!

Travis laughed menaically while wiggling his fingers like a madman. Then he paused. He looked at the bicep on his left arm...... and it looked it back. With eyes and everything.

Travis flailed his arms knocking the pan handle up. A sizzling hamburger patty flew up and slapped stuck onto Travis' right n****e, from there, leading to excutiating pain. Never grill shirtless.

He ran down the kitchen in a mindless somewhat pained state and slammed his head into the open freezer door. Travis fell on the ground as the patty flew into the air and landed in the kitchen-sink, leaving a red filled circle on his chest.

(( Annnd, slapstick. Graduated men can date girls while they are in high school! Haven't you seen pineapple express? Elisa, travis is not a *****! I think I did get a little fifty shades there though....))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff