Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 800 / Hidden Attic Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:37 pm
Aili's room is the only room located on the 8th floor which is the highest floor of the girl's wing. It's hard for people to find her room because most members of Ria high remain on the lower levels. Aili has a white twin sized bed and white carpeting. Her brown desk and chair are covered with neat stacks of paperwork. Besides her bed is a night stand which holds nothing at the moment. The wall facing her bed has a walk in closet and a full-length mirror. In an open space close to her desk, she has a coffee table surrounded by four cushions. Aili usually serves tea and cookies for her guests there. A doorway leads into a spacious room bare of any furniture except for a table. Aili uses this room to conduct magical experiments.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:42 pm
A shadow appeared in Aili's room and spread. It then disappeared, leaving Aldora and Aili holding a restin Seyla and Rayan supporting Kurai.

"Aldora, pull out the extra bed please." Aili and Aldora headed over to Aili's high twin sized bed and laid Seyla on it. Aldora hurried over to the other side of the bed, reached underneath and pulled. A mechanism dropped a second mattress and slid it out next to the bed so that there were two twin sized beds next to each other, one being higher than the other.

"Rayan, you can put Kurai on the lower bed."  

LadyLight
Crew

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:55 pm
[meh reserved my foot...im posting anyways]

Mattus walked in and flashed a grin. He acknowledged Aili and walked straight past Rayan.

"Thought I'd find you guys here. Umm...it was...intuition...yeah thats the word. Intuition!"

He looked down at Seyla and Kurai and frowned. He looked up at Aili.

"So uhh...how are they doing?"

He crossed his arms and then pulled one up to rest his jaw on his fist.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:15 pm
Aili was startled when the headmaster walked in but nevertheless, she smiled at him.

"Why don't we all sit down?" Aili gestured to the small coffee table and the cushions that surrounded it.

"Kurai is fine. He's just sleeping, I think. I'm not too sure about Seyla though either... Perhaps you should take a look at them. Afterall, you are a flame master."  

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:27 pm
[feh. Fine. Be that way.]

As suddenly as it had vanished, the world reappeared with the bursting of Aldora's dark teleport bubble. Rayan now stood in Miss Aili's room, and looked about at the various furniture and decorations in her tidy sanctuary.

"Nice place you got here," he commented. After Aldora rolled out the extra bed, Rayan sat down on it and pryed Kurai's hands from around his neck, placing him gently on the soft bed cushion. Rayan stood up again.

And whom should be standing in the doorway other than... "Headmaster Mattus?!" Rayan said, caught completely unaware. He pointed at Mattus in disbelief. "How could... you just show up all of a sudden... Since when are you suddenly around when you're needed?"

Mattus of course ignored Rayan completely, giving him the cold shoulder to walk straight up to Miss Aili. "Thought I'd find you guys here. Umm...it was...intuition...yeah thats the word. Intuition!"

Rayan's face slumped. Intuition. Riiiight... It was just random chance that you're in the girls' dorms... I bet this is where he hides to avoid doing his work. Rayan however said nothing of the matter and sat down at the coffee table to which Miss Aili offered them a place. He folded his arms across the edge of the table and stared at nothing in particular. Having completed Ishoa's charge to watch Kurai and also having delivered Kurai to Miss Aili's room, Rayan felt it pointless for him to remain any longer.

May as well stay until Miss Aili says otherwise... it's not everyday I get to be with both the headmaster and Miss Aili simultaneously.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:33 pm
Matt shot a glance over at Rayan and his eyes flashed.

"Ah my dear Rayan."

Mattus paused and shifted his eyes from side to side.

"Everyone knows the hero always arrives late. Since when have you started snooping around the girls dormitory?"

Matt sat down on one of the cushions and looked at Aili. His look turned int a more serious and grim expression.

"Aili...you know that the glove on Seyla's hand is different right? I think it connects to her brain...somehow it's controlling her. I think thats the cause of all of this. I can help her learn to control the flame...but this is different than my case."

He looked down at his own hand and pulled off his glove to reveal the flame scar.

"I accepted this mark of my own will, when its previous master passed away...Seyla's, while different, was forced on her. I think that could have caused its own war inside herself. I don't know if theres a way you can sever the link between the glove and her brain...but I fear that it will kill her. This is all in theory of course...I really don't know. This is just my guess. I do however know that this isnt a bad case of not knowing your own strength."

He clenched his hand into a fist and then spread it again. As he did a flame appeared at each finger tip. He then shook his hand a bit and they all went out. He shook his head.

"I just don't understand Seyla well enough. I need more time to work with her I guess... That's just the deal with Seyla...theres something about Kurai that worries me too...I just can't place my finger on it yet..."

Mattus trailed off and stared out the window in thought.  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:18 pm
((from Playground Before entering the Dorm room))

Kurai was busy burrying himself in his hands to pay any attention of Ishoa talking to Rayan. He had every right to be crying now. He just experienced his own body running against his mind and attacking his own teacher and respected idol, Aili. He just saw his ability to not being able to protect the ones he swore to protect. he just saw his own sister transformed into a Robot on which he suspected to be because of Joy. It was too emotions overrunning his mind. Right and Wrong crashing against each other. His own logic before battle did not work.

Finally the soft words of Rayan broke his mind.
"won't force anything out of you that you don't share willingly. I don't like being one to intrude in on other peoples' lives, but if the situation is one where other students are at risk, then I ask you to please tell me everything that happened."

Kurai didn't remove his hands. However he slowly removed his hands and gave Rayan an angry look between sniffles. His face was a mess, not only was there a long jagged burnt mark across his cheek down from his eye but his eyes was completely red from crying and his hair was messed up. finally after finishing giving Rayan a long look Kurai burried his face again in his hands.

What good am i.. when i can't even control my own emotions... My own lessons from the very begining of Aili. was to control my emotions.. Why did the flame still summon even against my emotions.. the flame should of burnt me... or not even appear. I failed the very first lesson Aili taught me... Kurai yelled out again in anger and gripped his face again .

"Ku..Kurai ...I..I.." The words from Seyla made Kurai froze up and held his sniffles back as he listned intently. Seyla.. im so sorry.. i couldn't... what kind of teacher am i, what kind of man am i to swear to protect you?... im so..

"Kurai I'm sorry!" Kurai removed his hands slowly and looked up at Seyla with confusion and somewhat fear. Seyla.. what are you saying.. Kurai's sniffs and tears still escaped his body. Seeing that Seyla was trying to stand up and almost falling Kurai quickly stood up with her. "Seyla!" Kurai yelled out getting ready to catch her. "what.. *sniff* are you saying?" Kurai yelled out in confusion. Her welling up eyes caught his eyes as he said nothing more and stared straight at her. He couldn't resist looking at the sorrowful look in her eyes as it just naturally caught his eyes.

are you serious? what are you... sorry for..

Kurai asked himself in his head. Kurai then caught his reflection in his eyes. A seemingly haunting image was seen there. Half of his long white hair covering up one of his eyes and the long burnt mark along his cheek. The blood red eyes. It was as if he saw that face somewhere. And it stared back at him with. Kurai shook his head and held it again. He then slowly fell back to the ground using both hands to support him. There Aili's hand touched his forehead. Kurai didn't move at all. he feared that Aili was going to punish him.

another hand placed on his head.

then both of them removed.

"Onee-sama. You're sick. You shouldn't be up and you know magic doesn't work on you."

The voice was new to him but he didn't look up, he feared to see Aili's face and didn't want to see Seyla either. He was ashamed of himself. He just wanted to shut himself away. Ishoa saw this and slowly kneeled down to Kurai's level.

"Kurai..." He placed a hand on his back. "Rest my child.. return to your meditation state.... you are obviously in no shape for the real world.. I will take care of Seyla..." He spoke softly. Kurai just shook his head, and let more tears fall. "What purpose... i obviously can't control my emotions.. i fear for what i will find within in my own mind now,.. it will overcome me.. " Kurai responded still not looking up.

Ishoa shook his head and rubbed Kurai's back in circular motions. "Kurai... you probably know this already.. but this is what the tainted blood does to you.. please.. just go into your meditation state.. " Ishoa urged. "i promise.. Your thinking that Aili is angry at you now.. right? Aili is not get angry at you Kurai... i will talk to her.." he then looked over at Seyla who was watching them. He let a friendly smile out. "just rest Kurai.. we will take care of everything..."

Kurai slowly shook his head some more. But slowly he slid down to his elbows. "May-maybe... a little rest is ok..." Kurai spoke softly and then slowly shut his eyes a bit. "... i am.. tired..." Kurai said through more sniffles. he was slowly crying himself into his subconcious state.

Ishoa stood upstraight looking straight forward at Rayan. His face obviously stated that someone was nearby. Ishoa didn't bother figuring out who it was. The man himself who was hiding was quite obvious from his afternoon deductions. He then turned his attentions to Aili.

"I know. I read her files," Ishoa stated in his usual calm manner. Aili raised an eyebrow "Really? That quick?"

Ishoa nodded, "There was quite a ruckus outside of her room and I did a bit of research. I saw the note on the hospital database."

"I suppose we're leaving this Seyla girl into Ishoa's care," Rayan stated. Ishoa looked over at Rayan with some confusion. Didn't we just state...

"Hmm... Rayan dear. We can't leave Seyla with Ishoa. That's why I'm worried. Under the headmaster's instructions, we can't examine her unless he approves of it or something like that." Aili stated. Ishoa then took a few nods at that. He turned to Seyla to see her reaction, they were after all speaking of her future right in front of her.
"Kurai we could definitely leave with Ishoa.... I just need to communicate with the headmaster who's probably not in his office."

I think Kurai needs you the most now though Aili... Ishoa titled his head twoards the side as the two continued on. Ishoa peeked from his corner eye at Kurai, who was already on his side. Ishoa let out an annoyed sigh and then kneeled down to Kurai to set him upstraigt against a wall.

Going to meditation in such a state.. what are you thinking Kurai.. Ishoa said with a smile and then rose up again. Turned to look at Seyla. His face slowly gained a serious composure. "Are you ok?" He simply asked and then slowly pulled out from his pocket and offered a stick of pocky. Not waiting for an answer from her he slowly placed it within her hands to at least hold it.

"You haven't ate yet.. ever since you came out of the hospital have you? here. It isn't much.. but it should fill you up for some bit." Ishoa said and then turned twoards the other two. Aili glanced over at the male doctor who shrugged. Honestly. Ishoa didn't hear a word Aili or Aldora said. Ishoa then turned up twoards the rooftops and smiled.

Ishoa looked at Aili and Rayan, "I should be going. I left without a notice. Take care." With that, the doctor left in a swish of his coat in the direction of the on campus hospital.

I have to check up on my sister anyways.. Ishoa thought to himself with a smile. .. she obviously won't be feeling well either.. He then took off his glasses and placed them in his labcoat pocket.

"Kurai..." Mind Aili spoke while slowly leaning against her staff with the orb Joy gave to Kurai so long ago levitating above it. "What the heck are you doing she said with a tired voice. how could you forgot your own beliefs for that short time?" Aili then wiped her brow and stood up straight.

"I guess your feeling the urge to destroy everything slowly rising up huh Kurai?" Devil Kurai spoke as he sat with one leg propped on his other levitating in the mid air. Kurai was back inside his own mind. The world that was small floating land on which Kurai stood on was now littered with rubbish. Broken statues and debris floating all about his own mind. The Sky was tainted with a giant void of red and black, slowly changing to a soft tainted purple colour. Everything in it was confusing.

".. I hate you.." Kurai said as he turned to the Devil Kurai. Devil Kurai chuckled and then did a small flip in the air. His long fingernails played against his face as his large Jester hat jingled. His pointed shoes didn't touch the ground as he stood upstraight. He then slowly floated over to Mind Aili and placed one arm around her.

"Soon Kurai.. You will forget about her completely.. just for a split second.. and i will take over your body.. and then Kurai.. i will show you what it means to have the name Kurai.." Devil Kurai said with a high pitched laugh. Mind Aili disguisted by devil Kurai's touch quickly throw her staff forward into Kurai's face.

"BACK OFF!" She yelled out angrily. Devil Kurai was struck hard and was thrown into the air. During Devil Kurai's fall through the air he changed into small cubes seprating itself from the body and then completely vanished in the air. A few feet in front of Kurai the cubes appeared out of no where and slowly came together into the body of Devil Kurai again. Devil Kurai looked at the Kurai in front of him and chuckled.

"You want me out don't you Kurai." Devil Kurai said tauntingly and leaned forward in front of his face. Kurai didn't look back at him but at the ground instead. "yes.. I want you out.." Kurai said simply. Devil Kurai let out a wicked grin and then threw back his head and let out a laugh.,

"Kurai.. as long as the tainted blood lives within you.. I will always be a part of you..." Devil Kurai then danced about in the air. "Always... Always! just give it time Kurai! And we will let the rage inside you out! Everything will get much better done that way anways!"

Kurai clenched both of his hands into fist and then gripped his forehead again. "JOY!!!!" Kurai yelled out angrily. "How could you..." Kurai cursed under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Elpinoine
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:50 pm
While Mattus and Rayan spoke with Aili, Aldora went to go make tea for them and the two who were already up and about.

"Aldora, make me some willowbark tea please," Aili asked.

"I know! Willowbark for headaches!" Aldora shouted back from the little kitchen connected to Aili's room.

"So what's going to happen now?" Aili asked the two guys in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:02 pm
Matt looked at the two in the beds. His forhead wrinkled as it always did when he was thinking hard. He then turned to Aili.

"Well...I know Seyla is going to go crazy if she thinks she hurt Kurai...so he doesn't appear to be as hurt as she is. I think when he wakes up if he's ok I'll take him out for some fresh air...while you calm down Seyla and tell her Kurai is fine and will be back in a few minutes. I'm sure you know how she gets so you gotta be really cautious with her...shes not emotionally stable."

He looked back at Seyla.

"Yeah her getting really worked up is just going to make her worse...so I'll leave that to you. Does that sound good? I'm kinda shootin in the dark here...but from what I can see that seems to be the best course of action. If you got any better ideas lets hear 'em."

Matt looked quizzically (its a word now....shakespeare made up words so i can too) at Aili.  

FlamingMoogles

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:22 pm
[Kurai and Seyla both wrote classically long DP-sort of posts. Huzzah.]

Rayan's eyes narrowed at Matt's sarcasm. I'm not snooping... and why are people addressing me as 'dear?' Despite his inclination to protest, Rayan sat quietly and said nothing. Rayan continued staring at the wall while mindlessly absorbing Matt's theory about Kurai. When Matt pulled off his glove, Rayan turned his head to look at it. The scar ran long across Matt's palm, looking darker in tint than the rest of his hand.

So the headmaster understands, to a point, what Seyla's problem is from experience. That's just like... like...

Rayan shook his head suddenly to clear his thoughts. No, focus on the matter at hand. Although Seyla's problem is akin to that of Sis's, it would be too hasty to make such a comparison...

"So what's going to happen now?" Miss Aili's words severed his train of thought. Rayan chose not to reply, allowing Matt to speak his mind instead. He saw no need in voicing groundless opinions on matters he know next to nothing about. Rayan's eyes drifted around the room, gradually resting upon Kurai. He looked pathetically exhausted, both from battle and from weeping. Kurai's grayish silver hair covered his face in a messy heap running down to his chest. A glint flashed in Rayan's eyes for a moment as Rayan tilted his head. He tilted his head back again.

Rayan noted the shiny object as a jeweled necklace, currently around Kurai's neck. Rayan was intrigued. I'm certain I've seen it somewhere before... He probed his memory as best he could for an answer. The necklace gleamed at him again.

So, that's the answer to it all...

"Miss Aili," Rayan began, speaking slowly so as to draw her attention, "that necklace Kurai is wearing. It seems... eerily familiar. Is it of some special value of any sort?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:43 pm
((long Dp-sort of posts? ::dies of laughter:: XP ))

"what exactly are you trying to do now anyways..." Devil Kurai had his hands on his hips and leaned over twoards Kurai who was looking at two large metal doors propped up against nothing. It stood up at the edge of the island on which Mind Aili and Devil Kurai dwelled.

"This room traps all my fears." Kurai simply answered to Devil Kurai. "I keep them away here. Locked away, not vanishing, but locked away. If i ever need to comfront them i go into this room and let them wash about me."

Devil Kurai didn't respond but seemed completely intrigued by it. He took a few nods and then looked over at Mind Aili. "You better put her in there too then" devil Kurai chuckled. "Sooner or lata that necklace of yours won't be able to protect you forever..."

Mind Aili just brushed her dress about and held her staff with both of her hands. "Don't make me hurt you again.." Mind Aili said. Devil Kurai leaned twoards her direction and stuck his tounge out while shaking his head. "I would like to see you try pretty.." he taunted.

Mind Aili just huffed an angry breath of air and tilted her head away from him. Devil Kurai tsked and then crossed his arms tapping his long fingernails against his long silk. "so what are you doing Kurai.." Devil Kurai asked curiously.

Kurai just closed his eyes and gripped his necklace which had a brighter glowe while he was inside his mind. "Im going inside there.. again." Kurai said simply. "I have to retrain myself to overcome my own fears. Devil Kurai let out a smile and then fell foward but catching himself in mid air. he seemingly laid about on an invisible bed.

"How amusing... I wonder who you will find in there.." Devil Kurai spoke with a chuckle. Kurai tilted his head angrily twoards Devil Kurai.

"You should know already shouldn't you.." Kurai said with a hint of annoyance. Kurai then lifted up both hands and placed one on each of the giant doors. "whatever... I need more training.." Kurai's stomach then growled.

"... I haven't ate anything since breakfeast have i..." Kurai said with some annoyance. ".... dang.."  

KuraiGekkou

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:18 pm
"Well...I know Seyla is going to go crazy if she thinks she hurt Kurai...so he doesn't appear to be as hurt as she is. I think when he wakes up if he's ok I'll take him out for some fresh air...while you calm down Seyla and tell her Kurai is fine and will be back in a few minutes. I'm sure you know how she gets so you gotta be really cautious with her...shes not emotionally stable."

Seyla wasn't exactly pleased about the way they were speaking of her, not to mention the fact that she was only a few feet away. Honestly how ruder could they be. She decided to speak her mind against Matt's statement, snapping back at him loudly saying,

"You know I hope you realize I can hear every word you're saying, and I don't appreciate being treated the way I am in such a conversation. Might I suggest to you the fact that I'm an actual human being, and I'm not stupid either. Did you think I wouldn't notice your cautious behavior, the way you choose your words? Treat me as I am, or else I'll never learn to control this." she paused a moment to catch her breath.

"Oh and one more thing, where Kurai goes, I go" she added with conviction. There was no way she was letting him out of her sight, especially after what happened. She owed it to him. No matter how much her body ached, and how strong her wounds burned. She'd go through it all just to make sure that he made it out of this alive and well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:37 pm
Aili softened her gaze towards Seyla, "Do what you think is best. I'm not here to tell you what to do. I'm an advisor. Follow what you believe is best for you are the only one who truly knows yourself."

She quickly shot a glare at the guys seated in front of her warning them to let Seyla be. "If you think your place is besides Kurai. Follow him. He's a good man."  

LadyLight
Crew

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas