Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Cotswolds 88 Hotel Painswick {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And I can easily take the form of whomever I want," reasoned the boy, actually taking this into consideration. "It seems like a wonderful idea! We both get laid, no one gets severely damaged, it's a win-win. Now all that's left is to speed up my age again...let's make a deal, Nikolai."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm? And what could you possibly have that I've yet to have, dearie?" asked the slender man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I can be anyone you want," he said simply, shifting from his mother, to his new step-father, to Nikolai himself, then finally returning to looking like his father. "And I can get anything you want. Just name your own terms, and I'll name mine. Make me eighteen, and I'll do what you want."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You already do that for me, student dearie." chuckled the man as he watched the boy shift into other people.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:50 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Please, Nikolai," he begged, pouting. "I'll do whatever you want. I thought you loved making deals."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai studied Damian's face for a moment then sighed in defeat. "Very well, dearie," he said. "but in return you shall be my... personal bodyguard." he purred and held his hand out for the handshake.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Very well," he said, slipping his hand into Nikolai's.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai grinned. "Don't blink, dearie." he purred as a gigantic purple pentagram pulsed into sight on the entire floor of their room. Covering the entire floor was a purple circle with with a curved star drawn inside it, and where there should have been a goat head, there was a cross where the crowned snake happily coiled around. Satanic symbols traces over each line and pulsed every few seconds until the entire pentagram pulsed in unison. This continued several more times until a purple mist shot out of the symbol and into Ben, enveloping his body and making adjustments.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Benjamin followed his mentor's instructions, his eyes staying wide open as his body returned to it's teen state and the mist began to work on his body.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Once the boy had become a man the mist shrank back into its pentagram which in turn faded away from sight.
"Isn't Satanic magic simply divine, darling?" laughed Nikolai, already fully dressed and holding a mug of coffee in one hand as the other rested on his hip. "Although I suppose it should be called Nikolaic, hmm? Nikoic? Nikic? Hmm, well this certainly is difficult."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ben grabbed his clothes from the bed, raising an eyebrow. They were his new size...had Nikolai already known about this? No, it was impossible! Pulling his clothes on, he looked down at his new body and grinned. "So...I'm eighteen now. That's a brand new experience. I feel like I just skipped over the best years of my life for sex...eh, I'll learn to love it." Looking back to his mentor, he stood up straight and assumed his father's usual pose. "Well now, teacher. What do we do now?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, I'm not quite sure, dearie." Nikolai admitted as he gazed at the steam coming from his mug, as if it held the answers he needed. "I suppose I will check on that boy, the Siren prince with Atticus darling's powers," He gazed past his eyelashes and to the boy. "but your mother will be there. Step-father too, I'm sure."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"He's not my step-father," he growled, immediately clenching his fists and looking away. "He's just a man that my mother has been forced to marry."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm.... Don't undermine, Armageddon, dearie, he's a rather good father to his children." Nikolai insisted and offered him a light smile. "I'm sure you'll get alone famously with his sons."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I want nothing to do with him or his damn kids," insisted the teen. "I want things to go back to the way they were without a father in my life!"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff