Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Behind the Camera profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 pm
To go the the RP click here  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 pm
╔═══════════════════╗
Winter Rose Summers
╚═══════════════════╝
User Image
"Love is a mess. Temptations get in the way, people get in the way, and lack of commitment and passion and lust is what makes a relationship outstanding. Without one or more of those feelings, its not a good relationship."

The first time I blew out any candles on my birthday cake was 18 years ago.
If you were wondering when the next time I get a year older is, it's January 8th.

Sorry, its in my DNA! Winter is often quiet and keeps to herself. She is often listening to other people talk and hears the full story, and doesn't depend on her judging till after. She is very opinionated on everything, and sometimes could be the only negative person in the room. She expresses her thoughts and opinions bluntly. In other words, Winter is blunt and straightforward. Yet she also cares about other people's feelings.

Can't live without it!
❤ Reading books
❤ Talking about fiction characters like they are really real people
❤ Chocolate

Take that junk away!
☠ Idiots
☠ Cats
☠ Insects

The person behind the curtains is million-love-songs

million-love-songs

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm
╔═══════════════════╗
Winter Rose Summers
╚═══════════════════╝
User Image

"I hate people who don't think before acting. Its an idiotic thing to do."

Hello, my name is Winter, but you can call me Winter or Rose.
I'm eighteen and I'll turn another year on January 8th.
I seem weak, harsh, cold, or happy, but on the inside, I am lonely, scared, opinionated, a hypocrite, and quiet.
I'm a model!

If you want to know more about me, listen to my story:
Winter had always been a good girl. She received good grades, obeyed orders, and did what she was told to. She was never really happy with her life. Her parents were millionaires, so people would try to use Winter to get whatever the money offered. So of course, Winter stayed away. Her mother forced her to model for small time offers for the mall or makeup when she was a kid, and somehow she became a big shot and started modeling for big brands like Victoria's Secret or Macey's. No matter where she went, Winter would still have business to attend to. But modeling had good benefits, like traveling all over the world, meeting new people, and being known worldwide. But to Winter, she thinks she's just another dumb model. She hates when people think that she starves herself to be good looking, or she has some sort of eating disorder. But the real thing was, she suffered from clinical depression.

She didn't know if she was just hurt because she was unhappy, or it was just something she got. She didn't harm herself though, because she knew it would risk her career. So what Winter would usually do would just beat herself up in her mind. Telling her she was ugly, weird because she was skinny, and other put down words that hurt her. She was able to fight through it. But she might still be suffering.

When she was offered the role on T.V she didn't really care. Her manager or her mom forced her, and now here she is. Winter is stuck with five people she's not familiar with and now she has to make it. And her life would be broadcasted all over the world.

I like reading books, chocolate, food, jumping in the rain, and dogs, but I hate insects, odors, people who are idiotic, and cocky people..
Thanks for listening! And credit to million-love-songs!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 pm
╔═══════════════════╗
Mara Donnabella Borjon
╚═══════════════════╝
User Image

"A life unexamined life is not worth living, for how can you live to your fullest potential without knowing what it is? "

Hello, my name is Mara Donnabella Borjon, but you can call me Mar.
I'm nineteen and I'll turn another year on August 5th.
I seem cool, calm, and collected, but on the inside, I am kind, funny, bubbly, passive, analytical, deceiving, odd, and selfless.
I'm an actress!

Mara's mother was a party animal, and she cared little about the well being of her child. Her parents divorced when she was young, and her mother got custody solely for child support, which was naturally spent on drugs and alcohol. Mara made room for herself in the world, and she became a very intelligent and kind young girl, but she lacked confidence. Her mother constantly remarried, and the men she decided naturally abused Mara in ways that shouldn't be mentioned. Because of this, she had gone through a period in her life where she didn't believe she could be worth anything. When she was fifteen, her father gained custody, and her confidence came back. Several people were put behind bars for child abuse, her mother among them. She started to do small roles here and there on Broadway, until she hit it big two years ago playing a vampire hunter on a television series. Her character eventually died, but she is still very famous and is officially an A-list actress. She wasn't too fond with the idea of invasion of privacy for joining a reality show, but she was signed up for it anyways, so she decided to give it a try.

I like food, vintage, daydreaming, and smiling, but I hate ignorant people, the past, and getting intimidated.
Thanks for listening! And credit to Vampire Hunter Mari!

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm
╔═══════════════════╗
Madison Ivie Blackwell
╚═══════════════════╝
User Image

"Baby, you can't spell 'lust' without 'us'."

Hello, my name is Madison Ivie Blackwell, but you can call me Madie.
I'm eighteen and I'll turn another year on October 28th.
I seem rude, mean, careless, and flat out b*tchy, but on the inside, I am somewhat nice, you will just never see it. I'm too busy living it up and having fun on my terms. .
I'm a Victoria's Secret Angel!

My mom is a business woman, so I never see her. She's always traveling all over the world to do what ever it is she does, after all these years, I still have no clue, neither do I care. My dad is a doctor, well, more like a surgeon, who has mastered in plastic surgery. He loves his job, why wouldn't he, he gets to play with boobies all day. I think it's funny when some of the girls from my school go to him, then show up claiming they just grew. I spoil their fun of course. I'm the youngest out of the kids, and the only one still at home. My oldest brother Mark is off in New York, starting a family with his new wife, Kelly. And then there is the middle child, Alex, who just happens to be off starting his rookie season with the Cowboys. He was always a football jock.

Now you have me, the simple and plain girl of the group... Yeah right! Basically, all you need to know, is that I love dancing, and have been in all types of classes since I was one. Dance is how I occupy myself when I'm at home, considering we live in a mansion, we have all kinds of rooms. And there is a music room, where I usually go to practice on my bass, don't get excited, I'm not in a band, nor will I ever want to be. My house is cool and all, but the best part is, it is the perfect spot for a party.

My senior year in high school I got scouted by Victoria's Secret. They took me on as a model, and that's what I've been doing since I graduated, always saving money up for college.

I like chocolate, parties, sex, lust, boys, skinny dipping and boys, but I hate cats, fan girls, sweat, police officers, and anorexic girls..
Thanks for listening! And credit to -AngelusVindemia-!

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games