Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 pm
Good day, one and all! I'd like to thank you for taking the time to look at some of my humble characters. Feel free to post here. Please make sure that you quote me with which ever character you would like to have yours paired up with.
Plots, we can discuss in PMs.
Now, before you continue scrolling through, I would like to draw your attention to a few disclaimers.

My requirements/Something to be aware of

* Firstly, I would like semi literate to literate role play partners. I am all right with short posts every now and then. Being an aspiring author myself, I can totally understand a case of writer's block. It happens to the best of us. However, I will ask this kindly now: Please no one-liners.

* Please no text talk. Pretty please with sugar lumps on top! ^_^

* I will be as active as possible. However, I do travel frequently, and work full time with varying hours. If I can not reply for a few days, I will do my best to let you know.

* Do have fun with the role play! If you do not like where the story line is going, or if the character I'm playing flat out annoys you, then do not hesitate to let me know. Role plays are meant to be fun after all, not a chore to do.

What I am willing to and not willing to Role play

* I am usually very willing to try new genres of role play. Specific ones I enjoy doing are usually supernatural or fantasy based role plays.

* Generally, I do not roleplay slice of life, or MPreg. While I will roleplay slice of life every so often, I've never roleplayed the latter. I will try anything once, but please bear with my inexperience with both.

* I am quite all right with role playing naughty scenes in the private messages. My friends have shown me enough hentai over the past years, so such things do not bother me in the least.

My usual characters

* My usual characters in guilds like this consist of male semes, but I will roleplay ukes as well-I'm fairly lenient. I tend to stick with semes, since it seems like there is never enough of them to go around.

* As you can guess from the list of what I try to stay away from, my characters are mostly supernatural creatures. Some generic monsters while others are little known ones. I'm a huge mythology fan, so I will most likely be using monsters other than vampires, demons, angels, etc.

Will I role play fandoms?

* This answer has changed to a resounding 'yes'! While I was away from the site, I did have a chance to roleplay several different fandoms. So I will be up for fandom roleplays, whether the characters be preexisting, or we just use the setting of the show/book/game.

Once again, I thank you for taking the time to look through these characters again. Have fun, and I hope you find some one who sparks an interest.

Take care!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 am
Name: Alexander Delattre
Nickname: Alex
Race: Half demon
Personality: Alex is an oddball. He doesn't really follow a particular crowd. He can be seen as obnoxious, but he has good intentions. But make now mistake, he is full of himself.
Bio: He's never told anyone.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:47 pm
Name: Hikaru Locklir
Nickname: N/A
Race: Human
Personality: A bit of an attention getter, due to his outrageous eye color. He's not much for public appearances, and even when he is out and about, there is an odd aura about him. Hikaru will have random mood swings, ranging from 'everything is calm and alright' to 'I'm going to rip your throat out'. He has been diagnosed as bipolar by some doctors, while others say he isn't. So he's not sure about that fact. However. He is a sadist.
Bio: Will be revealed as the story goes on.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Partner: Kaage Matzumoto {Mistress Royal Pain}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 pm
My RPCs are all available for RP.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:17 pm
Alex is now taken.

Leo and Hikaru are still available.

EDIT: Lèonide is now taken.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 pm
Name: Travis Skane
Race: Half dragon
Personality: Outgoing and loves to be around people. He can be a bit of a show off sometimes.
Looks like: Dark red hair and a bright blue green eye. He usually dresses in blacks and golds, with a very Victorian theme for public appearances. During stage time, black Capri pants, long sleeve black and white striped shirt, fingerless gloves and crazy makeup. In his free time, regular street clothes suit him just fine. He always wears an eye patch over his right eye since, he think it looks cool for some reason. He has a tattoo of black dragon wings on his back, symbolizing his race.
Bio: Travis has been an orphan his whole life. His mother abandoned his father who ultimately died after a major alcohol binge. When he was about ten he discovered he had a talent for acrobatics, along with his already existing abilities with fire. He became apart of a traveling circus.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm
Name: Rayko Cascio
Nickname: Ray
Race: Psionic Vampire, which is a lot like a regular vampire, though instead of drinking the blood of a mortal Psionic vampires are creatures that drink the souls of mortals.
Personality: Has always loved to be around people, whether for social purposes or when he needs to find a soul. He has adjusted well to modern times, though still has a bit of trouble comprehending some of the newer technology.
Looks like:
Bio: Rayko was originally born in Macedonia to a family of psionic vampires, but his family moved west to Bulgaria when he was very little. They only lived there for about six years before moving again to Romania. In essence, they traveled all over the world to keep from being discovered by humans. Ray didn't mind though. He liked traveling to different places. But while moving again his parents were killed and their bodies were burned, Ray was eighteen at the time. He spent the next three hundred and sixty years in hiding, only making appearances long enough to gather a few souls to keep himself alive.
He started coming back into the world when vampires became part of popular culture. The world had definitely changed a lot but he managed to figure most of it out.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm
Both Travis and Ray are available for anyone interested.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:45 pm
Name: Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi
Nickname: Nao(only to close friends), Dr. Kiyo(to patients)
Personality: Naoki is a very kind and patient man, both inside and outside of work. He is not one to mistreat others, instead being the first to defend them. He can usually be found either reading in a quiet room or out enjoying the nice weather.
Though contrary to this side of him, Naoki has a difficult time staying still for long periods of time. And he'll occasionally have his off days where he can't focus on one thing for more than a few minutes.
Looks like: Naoki has short black hair, though his bangs are a bit longer than the rest of his hair, and dark blue eyes, which are usually hidden behind a pair of rectangle framed glasses. He usually dresses in black, save for his white coat which he uses for work. He usually wears a sterling sliver and onyx ring, as well as two cross necklaces, one sterling silver and the other blue topaz(all of which were given to him as a child).
Bio: Naoki did not exactly have a desirable childhood. His, at the time, twenty year old father was not fond of him and pretty much ignored his existence. While his, at the time, seventeen year old mother constantly tried to hurt/kill him. Though he was very little at the time so he doesn't remember it, he does have a few faint scars on his wrists, neck and forehead as evidence of said attempts.
His parents eventually gave him up for adoption and he was raised in an orphanage, where he would spend his childhood. He was diagnosed with ADHD at about eight years of age due to his lack of attention to things he did not enjoy, impatience, frequent daydreams, and lack of focus on anything for more than a few minutes.
As he got older, he eventually taught himself to be patient with others, though he still struggled to stay focused. He took an interest in becoming a doctor after a health assignment, which kept him interested once he got the hang of the instructions. He decided to pursue this career once he was old enough to leave the orphanage and after four years of undergrad and another four years of medical school, as well as a year of internship he finally achieved his goal and is now a highly recommended doctor.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:50 am
Name: Eric René
Race: Neko
Personality: Eric has a rather cute personality, though he doesn't know he's being cute. He can be rather naive at times and doesn't really understand the concept of love. He is usually happy and smiling. He sometimes smiles even when he's sad so no one will worry about him, though he always has a sad look in his eyes during these times. Eric is also very curious and eager to try new things. He loves to be around people and hear their stories. But make no mistake. Eric may seem like a boy who is easily dominated, but he is very defiant sometimes.
Looks like: Eric has jet black hair and vibrant green eyes, as well as the cat ears of a Bombay cat, his right ear has a rather large split in it. His skin is fair and a bit on the pale side, though not ghostly pale. His nails have always been claw like and sharp, no matter how many times he's cut or filed them. He always wears a black leather choker with a small silver bell on it, and a thin embroidery floss bracelet. He usually dresses in long sleeve shirts and torn, faded jeans.
Bio: Eric was born in to a very dysfunctional family. His mother was a schizophrenic and his father was an alcoholic who got in to frequent fights, usually ending with one of them in prison and the other in the hospital. Or both his parents ended up in prison and Eric ended up in the hospital because he got in the way.
Finally, he'd had enough after his mother had one of her split personality episodes and gave him a rather big cut in his right ear, which still has a split in it. He ran away after words at the age of fifteen. Eric wandered from town to town for three months before being taken in by a rather nice appearing couple. But they were no better than his original family. Though his birth parents didn't openly cause him harm like this couple had. He would have run away again, had they not put a shock collar on him. He was stuck there for five years, praying for either natural disaster to take the couple's lives. Or his. He didn't care which it was about a year in to this.
One night, he happened to stumble upon some leather shears hidden in the house he was staying in. He got the collar off and ran away again, being eighteen now. In spite of all this, he still manages to keep a cheerful disposition and happy attitude. He's now wandering again, hoping to find a purpose and maybe a love life.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Name: Orlando Marasini
Nickname:
Personality: Happy go lucky around people. He's not very open about his sexuality and getting him to be open about liking men could take some work. He is quick to make friends with people and really loves being around friends.
Looks like: Orlando has sandy blond hair, which would get lighter if he got out more, and bright aqua eyes. He's somewhat skinny and has a light tan.
Bio: Orlando had an average childhood. He grew up with loving parents and two younger siblings, one brother and one sister. His family is of Spanish descent, so he carries a thick Spanish accent.
He has only recently discovered that he prefers boys, only about two years. He was out at the movies with a friend of his. While they were walking home later that night, his friend pulled him in to an ally and kissed him. He was surprised to find out he liked the kiss, but did his best to hide that fact. He didn't want to seem like he was weird to his friends, since he found it to be odd.
The next day at school, he came to find out that someone had made a bet with the other boy. Granted, Orlando was hurt by this knowledge but it definitely answered a few questions for him. He's now in his junior year of high school, and is kind of searching for a boyfriend.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 pm
Lovely heart

Sanimei
Name: Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi
Nickname: Nao(only to close friends), Dr. Kiyo(to patients)
Personality: Naoki is a very kind and patient man, both inside and outside of work. He is not one to mistreat others, instead being the first to defend them. He can usually be found either reading in a quiet room or out enjoying the nice weather.
Though contrary to this side of him, Naoki has a difficult time staying still for long periods of time. And he'll occasionally have his off days where he can't focus on one thing for more than a few minutes.
Looks like: Naoki has short black hair, though his bangs are a bit longer than the rest of his hair, and dark blue eyes, which are usually hidden behind a pair of rectangle framed glasses. He usually dresses in black, save for his white coat which he uses for work. He usually wears a sterling sliver and onyx ring, as well as two cross necklaces, one sterling silver and the other blue topaz(all of which were given to him as a child).
Bio: Naoki did not exactly have a desirable childhood. His, at the time, twenty year old father was not fond of him and pretty much ignored his existence. While his, at the time, seventeen year old mother constantly tried to hurt/kill him. Though he was very little at the time so he doesn't remember it, he does have a few faint scars on his wrists, neck and forehead as evidence of said attempts.
His parents eventually gave him up for adoption and he was raised in an orphanage, where he would spend his childhood. He was diagnosed with ADHD at about eight years of age due to his lack of attention to things he did not enjoy, impatience, frequent daydreams, and lack of focus on anything for more than a few minutes.
As he got older, he eventually taught himself to be patient with others, though he still struggled to stay focused. He took an interest in becoming a doctor after a health assignment, which kept him interested once he got the hang of the instructions. He decided to pursue this career once he was old enough to leave the orphanage and after four years of undergrad and another four years of medical school, as well as a year of internship he finally achieved his goal and is now a highly recommended doctor.
Pic:
User Image

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:14 pm
Name: Katsuo Sengoku
Age: He thinks he's twenty seven, but he's actually much older than that
Race: Phantom
Personality: Katsuo is very tactical and focused. He maintains a serious disposition most of the time, and can come across as cold. However, he is very loyal, and will do whatever he can to complete his goals. If one is able to stay around long enough to chip away his outside personality, they come to realize that he is very thoughtful, and reasonable. And will even crack a smile every now and then.
Looks like: Katsuo has long black hair, which is always tied up in either a pony tail, or top knot. His eyes were once a dark blue, but have lightened over the years. Fair skinned, and covered in battle scars. He is always seen dressed in traditional Japanese robes, or armour from around the 1500s.
Bio: Katsuo was born during the tail end of the Sengoku period, and grew up during the Azuchi-Momoyama period, in the Kanagawa prefecture of Japan. His father was killed during battle, leaving his mother to both raise him, and keep a tailoring shop afloat. This did not leave him with much of a childhood, as he always did what he could to do what he could to help his mother, since she never remarried.
At the age of fourteen, his mother became ill, though with what, he never come to know. Grief stricken, he vowed he would better his existence, and joined the Japanese military not long after. Since he wasn't nobility, he could not reach the level of samurai. But that does not mean he was not skilled in his training.
In fact, he was one of the best they'd seen in a while. And despite all the rigorous training, Katsuo was happy with his choice.
However, Tragedy struck in the mid 1500s. During one of the many battles in that time, he was killed on the battle field, due to a flaw in his armor. Yet, for some reason, he didn't realize he'd died. And he still hasn't to be precise, and subconsciously chose Himeji castle to haunt. He has not ventured out of the castle since, as he has grown quite found of Okiku, the female spirit who haunts the well within the castle's basement.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic:
User Image

{{For those who may be interested in Katsuo, once the other character helps him realize he's dead, he'll be able to fashion together a temporary body. If that happens, he'll wander in to one of the old servant rooms and find all kinds of books and a few materials needed to make it.}}  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games