Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:20 pm
Awesome nerd
PM or time skip? Your choice~

"j-just be gentle" was all the angel murmured, his face still flushed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm
Pure T0rture

"Mmm, we should do this more often, dearie." Nikolai chimed as he wiped himself off with a towel. "You were truly remarkable, darling." he complemented as he looked over his shoulder to Belyi, in a much better mood now.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd
dun forget about niji in black rose!

" you were too." the angel blushed as he pulled a towel around his waist. "but the surprises aren't over yet~" he hummed, once again scooping the sin into his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm
Pure T0rture
I'm waiting for Lock to show up there first

Finding himself in Belyi's arms once more, Nikolai blinked and wrapped his arms around the other's neck. "Hmm? There's more?" he mused.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd
okay~

"yes, there's more~" he smiled, getnly kissing the sin on the neck as he carried him into the bedroom. setting him lightly on the bed, he grabbed the small box off of nikki's pillow and quickly went down on one knee. "nikolai, when you left, i felt like my entire world had fallen apart. and now that you're back, i don't ever want to loose you again. please, will you marry me?" he smiled, opening the box to reveal the ring.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Feeling the bed's cushion beneath him, Nikolai instantly grinned, knowing what was happening. Or at least he did. He braced himself, ready for another, dryer round of sex when he saw Belyi get on one knee with a... a box in his hands. Nikolai instantly clung to the towel against his body. It was a proposal. Grigori was proposing to him...
Everything fell on the Sin then. He was in love, and the man he was in love with wanted to marry him. He could be a married man. But... But he had never been in a committed relationship before. He had only gotten engaged a couple times, and that was to break his fiance's heart. But this, this was actual commitment! This was something he wasn't used to, this was the exact opposite of what he had done with his life. He was used to sleeping with everything that had a pulse, not settling down. But... But he did all that for Belyi, who was proposing to him now...
All the mixed emotions - from fear to excitement - showed on Nikolai's face as he looked away. "I.... You're asking a lot out of me, dearie." he mumbled while avoiding eye contact.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

there was a flicker of a hurt expression on the angel's face before he covered it up with a gentle smile and set the box to the side. taking the sin's hands in his as he looked into his eyes, the angel spoke calmly. "you don't have to give me an answer now. i'll wait as long as i have to for you to tell me your answer. just know that i love you. and only you. okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:41 pm
Pure T0rture
I think he needs to talk to his sister about this. What do you think?

But Nikolai didn't have to see Belyi's face to know what he was feeling. Anyone would feel hurt and disappointed if the one they wanted to marry wouldn't accept, at least not so quickly. Narrowing his eyes guiltily, Nikolai looked away as Belyi took his hands. "I'm sorry, dearie, I must have ruined your entire week." he frowned and splayed his free hand over his face in shame. He wished he could explain his side of the situation to Belyi, but he feared that that would only make the boy feel worse, and he just couldn't do that. Speaking to himself wouldn't help, though, and Sloth would only give out terrible advice... No, he needed to talk to this with someone he hadn't slept with and had no intention of sleeping with. If only Chaos were still here, he'd know what to do.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:47 pm
Awesome nerd
i think you're right

letting out a sigh as he watched nikolai, the angel scratched lightly at his wings, a few of the feathers falling out of the tattoo form. he really couldn't blame nikolai for being nervous. after all, who wouldn't be when getting proposed to? but, that didn't mean it didn't hurt him. he'd expected a yes at the very least.... but this wasn't even a no. this was a maybe. should he feel happy? sad? or just as confused as he was?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture
Huzzah! Oh, and can you send me that pic of Nikki's real quick? If not, it's fine :3

Feeling an awkward silence fall over them, Nikolai stood up abruptly. "I, erm... Excuse me, dearie, I need some fresh air." he mumbled and began hurrying out of the room, clinging to the towel still over his body. Opening each door he passed by, he looked around for whichever one had Cybil in it until he came across her room. "Cybil." he said and closed the door behind him, glancing around warily.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd
i'll need a moment but yeah i can do that.

sitting on her bed with her diary open, the prophetess looked up and blinked. "hm...? what's wrong? you look like someone gave you black decaf." she mumbled as she set the now closed book on the bedside table.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:44 pm
Pure T0rture
Huzzah! :3

"Someone might as well have." Nikolai murmured as he walked towards Cybil's bed and sat down on it, still holding the towel against him. "I just need to talk to someone, and you're the only person I can think of." Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and said softly, "Belyi proposed to me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:51 pm
Awesome nerd
i did good?

letting out a sigh as she dropped her shawl on his lap for extra cover, Cybil then wrapped him in a hug. "and? what's bothering you about it?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture
Very good emotion_kirakira

Nikolai dropped his head against her shoulder. "It's just that, dearie. I'm not used to all this, being in an actual relationship. I'm so used to cheating and flirting with everyone, not staying with just one person for the rest of my life." He closed his eyes and groaned. "But that just makes it even more confusing because I did all that because of Belyi! And now suddenly I'm being asked to marry him and get locked into a relationship. I... I love him, but... I don't know exactly why I'm scared."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"that's exactly why you're scared." Cybil sighed as she squeezed his shoulders. "because you haven't ever had a serious relationship. save once. and we both remember how that ended...." she sighed, closing her eyes. "you love Belyi, i know that. but, i can tell that you're not ready for this big of a step just yet. and, you want to know a secret? neither is he."

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff