Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai winced slightly when he was reminded of that old relationship. Maybe that was another reason he was scared, because he was sure that something would happen to take them away from each other like it always did.
Looking at Cybil, Nikolai searched in her eyes for an answer. "What are you saying, dearie? That we shouldn't get married?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"i'm saying that maybe your angel is getting ahead of himself?" she sighed, brushing some hair from his face. "most people don't get married until after a few years or more of dating one another. and you two've only really been together for ..." she paused to check the clock, "twenty nine hours. not to mention that you hardly know anything about each other!"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 pm
Pure T0rture
Wh-Why would we do that for Cybil and Nikki? .x.;

"Mmm, I suppose you're right, darling." Nikolai muttered. "Sometimes I forget that Belyi's an entirely different person than Grigori, even if it's the same soul." He looked up at the ceiling. "Dear me, I'm actually nervous about asking him on a date. What's my life become, darling?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd
lol that was me beign a derp

"hey, at least you know he's the right one this time." she smiled and then closed her eyes. "now, do me a favor and at least put on some pants?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 pm
Pure T0rture
Oh xD

"Ah yes, terribly sorry, dearie." Nikolai laughed lightly and stood up abruptly. Gripping his towel, the Sin yanked it off his body just as his purple mist shot up and put his suit on for him, so when Nikolai took off his towel, it looked like his suit was on the entire time. "Ah yes, that's better." he murmured while adjusting a cuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 pm
Awesome nerd

"now, go get him." she smiled, giving him a small shove on the shoulder

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 pm
Pure T0rture
Do you like my siggy?!

"Mmph. But this is usually the time I take my beauty nap, darling." Nikolai whined before tossing her a smile. "Just a joke, dearie. I'll be back later to tell you the details." he said and waved goodbye to her before leaving.
It took about five minutes to enter the master bedroom, one minute used to walk there and four used to just stand there and steady his nerves. After the thousandth deep breath taken, Nikolai opened his eyes and nervously opened the door. "Belyi darling, are you in here?" he called out as he stepped inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:31 pm
Awesome nerd

looking up from the floor with a cigarette in his mouth, the angel grinned. "yeah, i'm here." he drawled, pulling a hand through his hair as he adjusted the shirt he'd put on while Nikolai was away.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Catching sight of Belyi, Nikolai inhaled sharply through his nose. Agh, how did that angel know how to look so devilishly charming? "Hello, darling," the Sin said, trying hard to maintain his pliable personality. "I know you're still expecting an answer soon, but why don't we get to know a little more about each other first, hmm?" he mused. "I only know your past life, and even then I didn't know much about you given the circumstances, you understand. So what do you say, darling? Would you care to go on a date with me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm
Awesome nerd

smiling, the angel nodded. "that sounds like a good idea." he hummed, the ring box disappearing in a flash of silver smoke. "i'll just... put that away until we're both ready, okay?" he smiled, standing.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai smiled, though the sparkles in his lime green eyes showed how excited he was. "Oh goody! What shall we do, darling? Dinner? Dancing? A trip to the moon?" he asked as he hopped onto the bed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"why don't we go to the park?" He asked, gently taking hope of Nikolai's hand as he sat beside him, the cigarette back between his lips.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture
Should we actually go there or just do that here?

"A park?" echoed the Sin before smiling and nodding with approval. "It sounds absolutely marvelous, darling!" he agreed while curling his fingers around Belyi's. "Let's go now, dearie! Oh! Maybe they'll have that ice cream stand there." He suddenly grinned evilly. "I'd oh-so love to show you how I eat popsicles~"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 pm
Awesome nerd
what good is having the topic if its never posted in?? You post first!!

"sure~ lets go" he smiled, trying to suppress the blush already forming on his cheeks.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:00 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm, it's strange, isn't it, dearie?" Nikolai mused as he walked into his home, removing his blazer. "We were only gone for a few hours. Dear me, I might take up being a shut-in." he laughed lightly. Setting his blazer on the back of his couch, he turned to face the angel, a devilish grin on his face. "Now then, where did we leave off at that darling restaurant...?" he asked as he made his way to Belyi. Stopping short in front of him, he leaned up and kissed him.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff