Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
here's an interesting activity ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

give me your soul....
  in the form of an avi ^_^
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 am
I was browsing the forums a couple days ago and i saw one that got my attention. it was a little activity that i thought we could try.

The activity is to tektek your inner self. not just make an avi you like but make something that expresses how you view yourself in real life. Your soul if you will. it doesnt particularly need to make sense or look like something recognizable it just needs to express you. then you can post them and say what you made and why and we can discuss ^^

this is mine.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

more times than not i feel like my life is on display and everybody is judging me. hence the stage and the blushing. im a nerd and i always will be which is why i have all the nerd things on the floor by me. the creepy guy behind me is what my fears feel like. just kind of haunting me in a way and holding me back but i have my teddy to keep me safe (in 2 ways. my animals. i should post a picture of my room one day. the amount of stuffed animals is staggering. and my boyfriend is also my big teddy bear who keeps me safe.) the dress well...for some reason ive always loved big poofy dresses that are in a Victorian style. its a random part of me but i identify with it for some reason.
but there ya go ^^ now post yours biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:28 am
Sages avis are always a display of his feelings at the time of making said avi, though those feelings themselves are often complex.

I shall give this a try laters though (When Im not in a airport)  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers