Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisin Ivy Josephine
Vice Captain

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 am
This is the day- *stops for a minutes and picks at something in my teeth* Ah yes. THIS is the day all your dreams come true!

What do I know about your dreams, you might ask.

PLENTY!

You dream about some day owning a beautiful herla from Belle's and Beast's breeding! Well that day is today!!

Here we have a lovely little charmer!
User Image
and here's the fawn stage

He needs a guardian to call his own, to love him and guide him and make him into an upstanding adult!! (or what ever else suits your interest)

A little about the mother: beauty
A little bit about the father: Beast

Some things we had in mind for the herla (But you don't have to have this): We wanted him to be a bit like Gaston, sort of full of himself, a smooth talker and someone that thinks he's the best thing ever.

He's going to have two sisters and they're going to be all about Books and fairy tales and making your own adventure. Does he like that or does he think it's stupid? Will he be like his father and be very religious? Will he be like his mother and be a very easy going free spirit? or some combination of the two?

Please respond to one of the three prompts:
Prompt a: Your sisters have asked you to play a game of make believe, but rather than being the handsome knight in shining armor, they've made you the monster. Do you play along or sulk? (This would be for when they are fawns)
Prompt b: How would your herla try and flirt with another herla?
Prompt c: He wants to prove his manliness to his parents - how does he go about it?

We will close this to submissions on Monday the 17th at 11:59 pm

Name of herla:
Personality of herla:
Prompt response: (Please put which prompt you're responding to

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:32 pm
Name of herla: Gasteau
Personality of herla: Gasteau is a free and indomitable spirit who's more than just comforable in his own skin. This little fire cracker wants nothing more than to live up to his dear old dad, and is already more like him than either of them would likely admit. On a daily basis, he can be found taking care of his adventerous little sisters, terribly over protective, but with a love for fun and adventure that will likely get all three into trouble at some point or another. While he doesn't mean to look down on his sisters, or females in general, the facts are that they are smaller than him, and he is stronger than they are. Other males tend to put him on edge, him seeing them as a possible threat until they manage to do something grand enough to earn his trust. The only male who will ever earn his admiration, however, is his father. He wants nothing more than to be as big, strong, and steady as his father is, fierce and brutal, but also gentle and kind. However, he is not his father, and it will take him a while to figure out that he can live up to his father's example, without becoming his father in entirety. "Excuse me, writer person, but you're forgetting something." What--I.. I'm not sure this is allowed. "Well of course it is. They have to know how AWESOME I am, don't they?" I was getting to that. "Well you're slow." I am not---oh whatever.
As you might be able to tell, this little fawn is overflowing with confidence, and refuses to hear anything that might tell him he is anything but amazing. In his mind, he's as dead handsome as his father is: fierce, masculine, "Don't forget AMAZING!" and amazing.

Prompt response: (Prompt A)
"Pfft." Gasteau rolled his eyes, what a silly idea. Him, be the monster. He gave his sisters a hard look, a wry grin, his head held high. "Well I can't be the monster." The chorus of why not's soon began, and Gasteau's grin only widened. Him? A monster? He tossed his head, and took a deep breath...

"Dismissed! Rejected!
I would be Publicly humiliated! Why, it's more than I can bear.
Never!
I'm ev'ryone's favorite guy
Ev'ryone's awed and inspired by me
And it's not very hard to see why
No one's slick as Gasteau
No one's quick as Gasteau
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gasteau's
For there's no hart in the hartlands half as...Hartly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Calix, Corax, or Ellie
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on
As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating!
I'm such a swell guy, I'm Gasteau!
Gasteau is the best
And the rest is all drips
No one fights like Gasteau
Douses lights like Gasteau
For there's no one as burly and brawny
As you see I've got muscles to spare
Not a bit of me's scraggly or scrawny
And ev'ry last inch of me's covered with hair
No one hits like Gasteau
Matches wits like Gasteau
My what a guy, I'm Gasteau!"
(( I couldn't resist XD))

"...You ripped that off from the guardians!" "I'm telling Mooom!" Gasteau let loose a huff, tossing his tiny horns out of the sheer indignation of it all. His little ears flopped to the sides with annoyance. "Fine. I'll be the monster." A little spark of mischief shone in his eyes as a smile tugged at the corners of his eyes and mouth, exposing his toothy grin. "But that means I have to eat you both!" With a mock roar, he bounced foreward, swinging this way and that as his sisters broke into a chorus of giggles, their favorite game in full swing, albeit a bit different than normal.  

tricksterthought
Crew

Beloved Aggressor

Past Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas