Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
See also: Things that elephants do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Today
  It's 2012
  It's September
  It's the 11th
  It's Tuesday
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:05 am
Is it bad that I saw someone's Facebook status said, "Never forget," and I thought to myself, "Never forget wha...oh." Only realizing, of course, when I looked at the date. Go me. And I was in the military and everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 am
It's okay. I totally forgot about it too, I was all waking up being my normal grouchy self, and looked at the news and me reaction was something like this.

"....oh man...I'm horrible."

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:46 am
i wouldn't have even realized today was September 11 if i didn't decided to write my cousin a letter and put the date down. (well i probably would have found out by this post... hence, i'm here). i wrote 9/11/12... and i was like, "oh, 9/11 is today." and then i continued to write. x.x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm
who really cares? it's tuesday  

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm
That's a little harsh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 am
I noticed what day it was. I do feel bad for the people whose lives were affected and i still remember that day in school and thats weird to think about. But im not emotional about it. i recognized it thought for a moment and moved on dunno if that makes me cold hearted or not......hopefully not. it just didnt personally affect me or anyone i know. and these kinds of things are terrible but when theres a war....its almost 2 be expected at some point. mostly it all makes me think about how pointless all those deaths were....none of it had 2 happen ya know....  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Non-Active2013

Dapper Member

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:06 am
*Points up* Ditto'd. Word 4 Word  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:52 am
I was just going into 6th grade when it happened. For our 5th grade trip maybe a couple of months before we went to the city (and museum of natural history) so it was my first and last time seeing the towers. I'm not really super emotional about it, but it is an important part of America's history. Our country is still pretty ******** up from it...so yeah. I think it's important to at least have you know, given a thought/if you pray/whatever. Because war stemmed from it...and people died fighting for us too so that we can be all spoiled and go on our internet and cuddle our stuffed animals.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:11 am
AssassinCowboy

I'm still a little lost, since you didn't really answer my question on Facebook. Who are you mad at for supposedly not telling the truth: the government, the media or both?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 am
GoldDiggingWhore
AssassinCowboy

I'm still a little lost, since you didn't really answer my question on Facebook. Who are you mad at for supposedly not telling the truth: the government, the media or both?

both... i was on cell n' was only reading the texts i got which were only half of what everyone was typing so i lost interest in it mostly and didn't read alot of them since a bunch would appear at once and oh, was with mom and sage shopping and eating dinner  

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces