Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Zomg I can access Gaia from my sisters mobile phone Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollwhores unite!
  Zomg gaias gone mobile
View Results

IXxRioxXI

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 pm
I didnt know Gaia can be acceased from a cell phone..... Thank goodness for modern dãy technology......btw im new to the guild.Hi everyone! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm
Hey! Sushi is talking! yum_shrimp

yum_onigiri
...i've known that for several months now...
anyway...hi.

Fear the Sushi! yum_tamago

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:01 pm
Yup I love that app ^^ super useful. But anywho HI! I'm Blackdragon tho just Dragon is fine or Michi (irl nickname) heart welcome to the guild! we love new people ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 am
Hey Im sage....normally...Im not a girl...on this account, but Im doing achievement things so dont let that fool you.

Also if someone called Gdapw seems to act as if they are me, its because they are, I flip between the two of them in here as if they were the same account.

Also dont forget to invite any friends you may have had from that other place.

And finally, I love zOMG...As in I loved beta testing it, and then I loved being the first crew to reach kamila stage one....pity I had to go back to work before anyone figured out how to kill her stage two.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:56 am
hello there. you can call me, Sleepy. 4laugh its nice to meet you.

yes, modern technology is a great thing.
speaking of zOmg. i need to play it again. i haven't played it in months. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:40 pm
Sagebomb
Hey Im sage....normally...Im not a girl...on this account, but Im doing achievement things so dont let that fool you.

yum_onigiri
Gender bender achievement?

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

IXxRioxXI

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:03 pm
biggrin Thanks for welcoming me o.0 and I still havent played towns 2 or zOMG because im kind of old fashioned...I like the way Gaia used to be vs now....you know how we would earn everything we had by pollwhoring or bumping 100+ times a day :p.....Whats zOMG like? *is interested*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

And clambake, but I have those now, but Ill wait a lil bit before going back.

@Warned, Sorry from your title I assume you were talking about zOMG based on your thread title XD

And a good chunk of our mains are 05 and earlier, but we have several great members from through the ages.

:blush: sage never really polled much for gold, but dont tell anyone here. Sage kinda stumbled into ownership of this guild by accident in Oct 05. Basically from when I started till about feb 05 my main way of making gold was from fishing, and then around feb 05 I got into exchanging and grew my gold from there. But in terms of polls, I love them besides the gold because I am a big fan of statistics (Sage is a nerd in many ways).

Also sage never really bumped per say. I still need to get this account up to 50k forum posts, but sage was a talker from the start.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

And clambake, but I have those now, but Ill wait a lil bit before going back.

@Warned, Sorry from your title I assume you were talking about zOMG based on your thread title XD

And a good chunk of our mains are 05 and earlier, but we have several great members from through the ages.

:blush: sage never really polled much for gold, but dont tell anyone here. Sage kinda stumbled into ownership of this guild by accident in Oct 05. Basically from when I started till about feb 05 my main way of making gold was from fishing, and then around feb 05 I got into exchanging and grew my gold from there. But in terms of polls, I love them besides the gold because I am a big fan of statistics (Sage is a nerd in many ways).

Also sage never really bumped per say. I still need to get this account up to 50k forum posts, but sage was a talker from the start.

yum_onigiri
you have a creepy avi, nuff said.
make gdapw male, swap EVERYTHING, and see who notices? owo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

It was a saved outfit made for sage, only changed one item. It works better on the male sage XD

That could have been fun, but gdapw doesnt need achievements or anything, so Im not too worried about changing her.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

It was a saved outfit made for sage, only changed one item. It works better on the male sage XD

That could have been fun, but gdapw doesnt need achievements or anything, so Im not too worried about changing her.

yum_onigiri
THEN CHANGE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK cat_gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yum_onigiri
THEN CHANGE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK cat_gonk

Sage I think ur av is disturbing the townsfolks XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm
Warnedfool
biggrin Thanks for welcoming me o.0 and I still havent played towns 2 or zOMG because im kind of old fashioned...I like the way Gaia used to be vs now....you know how we would earn everything we had by pollwhoring or bumping 100+ times a day :p.....Whats zOMG like? *is interested*

I used to really like playing Zomg but my computer is old and crappy and it overheats very quickly ^^; its basically an MMO. u fight things and get new powers its fun ^^ but anywho tell us a little about yourself ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 pm
Sagebomb

(Sage is a nerd in many ways).

yes... alot of us are old farts... * if you see any walkers you know even if your pixels look young were old at heart.... or something like that, hehehe

sage is a nerd MAJORLY - he's been visiting me for the past week... wow NERD razz

but we all heart him anyways.

anyways welcome!!!
i hated the iphone app of gaia couldn't find anything, but i can get on it with just a reg ol webpage
*oh and I'm Blue, red and Assassin are my mules that have been used for other things over the years  

RedCowGirl

Hunter

RedCowGirl

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 pm
Blackdragon0228

Sage I think ur av is disturbing the townsfolks XD
LOL he disturbs us no matter what darling  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff