Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Ancient Brawl (Not for the soft hearted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 pm
After many years, A war had taken place in a certain region of the world, they called it the Ancient Brawl, Many people had suffered losses because of it, Yet it was for the entertainment of others, There were many people who were forced into playing the brawl, Other's had nothing else to do or joined in for the Cash, Every Kill you made, was another bag of gold, The brawl was dangerous, Crazy and disturbing.
Many came out missing a limb or worse, After you got caught and forced into Slavery, after getting into trouble, you were brought to the brawl, to join, Maybe if you'd win.. and maybe you could be free again. Maybe...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
This is a battle RP, Fight as over powered as you want, just no instant kill attacks, (though they may seem, you got to leave a few open spots for the other, to make it fair) This brawl carries all types of violence, these are allowed:
-Guns
-Melee Weapons (who cares about size? Kratos? no way! XD)
-Magic
-Elemental Bending (Avatar Reference =3)
The Arena is huge, it contains a forest, desert and swamp biome
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Goo Growled, as soon as he was pushed into the gigantic arena Growling as he would quickly sprint like a cheetah towards the nearest place he can hide, The goo would cough a bit, breathing, As he would look up, instantly Recieving a blow of rocks in the back, Seemingly he was already spotted, the goo ran to several Locations "Leave me alone! I mean you no harm!" The goo would stand still for a second to look behind him, only to recieve a blade in his back, The goo ran as his cut regenerated, The goo Growls, grabbing a tentacle, Shaping it to a blade and detaching it, He looks forward, Trying to locate the enemy's, but recieves a fast blow to his face, being repelled to for a few miles, as the goo would drop the blade to let it sink into the ground, he draws 2 new swords, "Come on you MtherF*****" the goo grins, as he would jump towards the enemy, swinging towards him, getting blocked as the goo get's a good view of the enemy, the goo winks and says "It was nice knowing the face of my opponent." As then suddenly a Wave of tentacles, sharp as blades shoot towards the goo and the Enemy, While the goo holds him in a suddenly grasp, Penetrating both the body's with spears of goo. more and more shooting trough the two, at the end of the fight, the spears liquidfy, as both the two fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 am
Wolfy-Joey

User Image
Keran looked around the pen at all the other competitors with a shake of his head and a chuckle. would they all live through this, probably not, would he, definitely. This was the type of thing he was Made for, yes made not born. everyone else he saw in this room was either captured and forced into this life, or foolishly they planned to make themselves rich. he on the other hand had come here for neither of those things, To him, the arena was but a place that his prey could not escape him. he was not stating that his defeat was impossible just very unlikely, he had a secret much like everyone else here and if it was discovered, maybe he would be forced to not fight. Until then, Let the Bloody Games Begin!
"Tank Your up, They just finished Cleaning."
He gave a large smile as he pushed himself to his feet lumbering up to the small Wolf that acted as the Match caller, Looking down at him. Although he was smiling there was a simple yet malicious blood lust in his eyes that forced the wolf to take a step back making Keran Smile further.
"You Better tell the Clean up crew that their going to be out there for the rest of the day when i'm through"
he placed his hand on the wolf's shoulder gently pushing him aside as he walked down the cramped stone tunnel towards the competitors starting gates, at least the tunnel was cramped for him as his steps made the floor shudder slightly beneath him.

((Aight what am i fighting oh mighty miester.. Quote or pm me when you decide.))
(and before y'all ask.. yes my guy is wearing pants.)  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items