Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 pm
Hi everyone. Well i am looking to find someone to do either a Yaoi or a Yuri Rp. I have done a few of Yaoi and is currently doing my first Yuri. If you are interested please PM me or contact me on this post. Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Hello! I'd like to role play with you if that's alright. I have more expirience with yaoi, but I could try my hand at a Yuri if you'd like. I am semi literate to literate, depending on what I have to work with. I can play either uke or seme, though my semes are never the abusive kind, they are usually very kind, gentle and usually romantics.
I look forward to possibly hearing from you! smile  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:34 pm
Hi. That sounds great. I love doing Yaoi Rps and i try to do Yuri once in a while. In yaoi i am a Seme and with Yuri i am a Uke. I always try to be romantic in my rps and never abusive. And i think it would be fun to RP with you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm
Awesome. Thanks so much!
If you'd like, I have a uke available for a yaoi. But I suppose it will depend on the plot of the RP. What kinds of plots do you usually do?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 pm
Sanimei
Awesome. Thanks so much!
If you'd like, I have a uke available for a yaoi. But I suppose it will depend on the plot of the RP. What kinds of plots do you usually do?

It usually depends really. I have done so many different ones. I have done plots involving bands members , Young adults that are just in college and i've even done a M'preg one which was a little weird for me. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Rettemich20

It usually depends really. I have done so many different ones. I have done plots involving bands members , Young adults that are just in college and i've even done a M'preg one which was a little weird for me. lol

Lol. Can't say I've ever done a M'preg one. I usually do fantasy, but my uke's a human, so that wouldn't make sense. But I do have quite a bit of expirience with school role plays, both college and high school. So perhaps we could do a college role play.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:05 pm
Sanimei
Rettemich20

Lol. Can't say I've ever done a M'preg one. I usually do fantasy, but my uke's a human, so that wouldn't make sense. But I do have quite a bit of expirience with school role plays, both college and high school. So perhaps we could do a college role play.

Lol i wouldnt suggest a M'Preg lol. But ya that works great for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20

Alrighty then. Steady build up of romance or immediate love at first sight? I can do either.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 pm
Sanimei
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20

Alrighty then. Steady build up of romance or immediate love at first sight? I can do either.

I have always done Build up romance in yaoi. I dont think i have ever done a Immediate love rp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20

I have always done Build up romance in yaoi. I dont think i have ever done a Immediate love rp

That works for me then. Would you like to make the topic or should I?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Sanimei
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20

You can make the topic. Just let me know what it is please.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20
Sanimei
Rettemich20

You can make the topic. Just let me know what it is please.

Certainly. Though it might just be a photo of a university for the description. I'll probably add a more accurate description later on once things get going if that's ok.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm
That will be the first for me but ok that is fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Rettemich20

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23318019 Done. Again, once the story gets going, I'll add a description.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 pm
Sanimei
Rettemich20

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23318019 Done. Again, once the story gets going, I'll add a description.

Ok awsome. Do we want to do Character Descriptions  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces