Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
Pool party!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:52 pm
That's right take off your clothes and jump into your swimming suits cus' Angel has a party going on blaugh theres a pool (no duh),Open Bar and a jacuzzi, so relax and take a dip in the refreshing waters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:08 pm
POOL!? *takes off clothes except for pants and boxers and jumps in doing a cannonball*  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:04 am
Paper watched Red jump in with his pants on.

"Ya look cute Red!", she shouted as she crouched near the shallow end.

"I don't feel like swimming right now, but I would like to stick my feet in."

Paper sat cross-legged at the pool's edge, then took off her black Skechers and rainbow socks.
She placed her feet in the water, first tickling the water's surface with her toes; she shrieked a little at the cold then completely submerged her feet well past her ankles.

"Ahhh...nice."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:36 am
*swims under water while swimming towards Paper, planning to grab her fet and pull her in*  

Red_knightm

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
I call first dibs on the jacuzzi *jumps in before anybody else* Mio solita 4laugh

*watches Red and Paper*

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:14 pm
Takes off armour, pants, shoes, and gloves. Takes a seat right by Angle and puts his arm around her. : nice party even if it kinda small."  

black_knightj

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:04 pm
black_knightj
Takes off armour, pants, shoes, and gloves. Takes a seat right by Angle and puts his arm around her. : nice party even if it kinda small."
"Thanks" cuddles under Black.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:15 pm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
eek  

Red_knightm

akumegami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:05 pm
i liek swimming 4laugh *strips and hops in and swims about* o.o''' forgot to put on swimming suit hehe *sneakys out and puts one on then jumps back in*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:21 am
akumegami
i liek swimming 4laugh *strips and hops in and swims about* o.o''' forgot to put on swimming suit hehe *sneakys out and puts one on then jumps back in*
xd  

Red_knightm

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:39 am
akumegami
*hands your clothing* Woman when I get sick of men and decide to switch teams then I'll give you a call but till then I really don't want to see that *looks away*
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:56 am
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
eek
Giggles when she sees the expression on Red's face, "Red when I was younger my mother use to say never to open your mouth in a pool, you'll swallow all the water ". Gets up to get herself a drink.
User Image

Your~only~angel

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:26 pm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
eek
Giggles when she sees the expression on Red's face, "Red when I was younger my mother use to say never to open your mouth in a pool, you'll swallow all the water ". Gets up to get herself a drink.
User Image
I'm older then you. *splashes Angel*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:13 pm
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
eek
User Image
I'm older then you. *splashes Angel*
" Thats not nice Red you could have found yourself a cute girl but no you had to splash the one I found" Splashes Red intensly then goes and gets a pepsi.  

black_knightj

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces