Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Slenderman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm
I'm looking for someone who is good at playing Selnderman and would like to play as him/her (You know, we never did find out who it was) and I'll be playing as three others, at the moment I'm thinking about playing as three soldiers who were to scout out the area since the word as spread around a lot and they only think its just a murder or serious prank being pulled around here, they do know poeple were being killed but they didnt believe in some slunderman, expect for one who was the newbie of the group, he was terrifed of this, but hte other two saw this moment as a oppertunity to probably scare the living hell out of their partner.

((Just so you know, if anything you are human, I planned on using these characters.))

Private Diego, the newbie, and sniper. Armed with a L118A Sniper and a G18 Fullauto pistol.
User Image

Major Jenson, the muscle. Armed with a Scar-L Assult rifle, and a KSG12 shotgun.
User Image

Colonel Duke, the commander. Armed with 44. magnum, USP 45 pistol, Mp5 SMG, and Five-Seven Glock
User Image

((If you dont like it just because your killing anthros or because of the anthros... owell, someone else will later come... hopefully.))

If anything, others can join as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:15 am
Sure, I can be Slendy  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 am
Alright, if you can just add a picture of him on your next post and just say whats been going on, this way the others that want to read this and dont know what Slenderman is they'll know, then I'll start the roleplay after that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Quick question first, can I see an example of your RP style?  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 am
... kinda hard to say... I mostly make 2-4 liners but if you make a large reply I normaly make a reply just as large, its always different but if one liners start happening I try to make at least a 2 liner if I can. Other than that my common replies are 2-4 liners, if that's what you're asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 pm
Alright, let me show an example of my rp style then.
[I also make detailed profiles]

User Image
User Image
User Image

Reinn woke as the first rays of light came through the single hole in the wall, channeled into the mountain by mirrors, and shone brightly on his face. He stood and snapped his fingers, his servants undressing him and bathing him before presenting him with a clean set of clothes. Always the same, a pair of grey pants and a grey coat with hood. He was always barefoot while at his home around the pits and only wore sandals when leaving to the rest of the underground or outside of the mountains. Today was a special day though, one that would end in a multitude of bodies and the blood chamber near flooding. The day came every six months but it was held in high regard at all times, because today was the Day of Tears and was named so because of the blood rituals that would be preformed on any slaves sent back here for punishment of whatever sins their masters claimed they committed. Today a total of one hundred and thirty lives would end, all in the glory of Sangdeus. He snapped his fingers again as he finished dressing and his servants lined up, he looked over them and smiled. "None of you die today, I am glad to see that you have behaved yourselves and I expect you all to accompany me to the pits this morning. Lest you forget what may have been for you. Now then, dress appropriately as you will be helping the blood servants take the bodies out of the pits and to the blood chamber." He turned and left then.

Reinn was barely out of his room when he caught the scent of his favorite visitor and then heard her voice. "Ah, Kat, I see you have come to watch the Blood Rituals. I will have a seat in my balcony prepared for you." He smiled broadly and moved his hair aside for a brief moment, the pale skin over where his eyes should be showing clearly. He often did this to see who would look away from him, for most would surely call it an ugliness, but with her it was mostly to see her more clearly. His hair was like wearing shades, it darkened his vision and when he moved it aside he could see more clearly. "Guards, away with you. She is always welcome here, it is by her favor that we are allowed to stay here." He watched as they went away before turning back to her, about to say something when he noticed a dark grey shadow come out of the blackness at the edge of the room. Oh great, he is still here. He knew that Kat would notice the cat and made no motion to hide the cat from her. "Seems like we have a stray cat, I wonder if she has been finding any rats." He noticed Litia look up at him before mewing loudly and sitting down, a clear definition of being proud at the statement. "Good kitty, you can stay as long as you keep those pests out of here and away from the blood chamber. Kat, would you like to join me in my balcony now? It would be more private for whatever direction this conversation may take, as I assume you have something important to talk about. You usually do." He turned without waiting for her answer and headed down the hallway, stopping at the door leading to the balcony and turning to watch her as he waited for her.

I will always have at least one paragraph around that size, very few exceptions.  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 pm
Everto of Umbra
Alright, let me show an example of my rp style then.
[I also make detailed profiles]

User Image
User Image
User Image

Reinn woke as the first rays of light came through the single hole in the wall, channeled into the mountain by mirrors, and shone brightly on his face. He stood and snapped his fingers, his servants undressing him and bathing him before presenting him with a clean set of clothes. Always the same, a pair of grey pants and a grey coat with hood. He was always barefoot while at his home around the pits and only wore sandals when leaving to the rest of the underground or outside of the mountains. Today was a special day though, one that would end in a multitude of bodies and the blood chamber near flooding. The day came every six months but it was held in high regard at all times, because today was the Day of Tears and was named so because of the blood rituals that would be preformed on any slaves sent back here for punishment of whatever sins their masters claimed they committed. Today a total of one hundred and thirty lives would end, all in the glory of Sangdeus. He snapped his fingers again as he finished dressing and his servants lined up, he looked over them and smiled. "None of you die today, I am glad to see that you have behaved yourselves and I expect you all to accompany me to the pits this morning. Lest you forget what may have been for you. Now then, dress appropriately as you will be helping the blood servants take the bodies out of the pits and to the blood chamber." He turned and left then.

Reinn was barely out of his room when he caught the scent of his favorite visitor and then heard her voice. "Ah, Kat, I see you have come to watch the Blood Rituals. I will have a seat in my balcony prepared for you." He smiled broadly and moved his hair aside for a brief moment, the pale skin over where his eyes should be showing clearly. He often did this to see who would look away from him, for most would surely call it an ugliness, but with her it was mostly to see her more clearly. His hair was like wearing shades, it darkened his vision and when he moved it aside he could see more clearly. "Guards, away with you. She is always welcome here, it is by her favor that we are allowed to stay here." He watched as they went away before turning back to her, about to say something when he noticed a dark grey shadow come out of the blackness at the edge of the room. Oh great, he is still here. He knew that Kat would notice the cat and made no motion to hide the cat from her. "Seems like we have a stray cat, I wonder if she has been finding any rats." He noticed Litia look up at him before mewing loudly and sitting down, a clear definition of being proud at the statement. "Good kitty, you can stay as long as you keep those pests out of here and away from the blood chamber. Kat, would you like to join me in my balcony now? It would be more private for whatever direction this conversation may take, as I assume you have something important to talk about. You usually do." He turned without waiting for her answer and headed down the hallway, stopping at the door leading to the balcony and turning to watch her as he waited for her.

I will always have at least one paragraph around that size, very few exceptions.

okay, I cant do something that big, maybe half that size, but I just made short profiles this ways poeple can see the roleplay, I can make the profiles larger, but I can add a lot of things, weather its just:
Name:
or, I am Duke Gulitine, I'm 41 year old man that has severed in the military since I was 22 and I came back home at 35, I choose to be in the military for so long to help those back at hime, I only hope to find peace when I return.... (Short version)

Also, I had been writing a Slendman story, its now 18 pages hand writen, I hadnt started to type it yet... and even though its 18 pages, I'm only at the part where the 3 military characters just got into the forest and Diego had just seen Slenderman before he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 pm
Rockriver001
okay, I cant do something that big, maybe half that size, but I just made short profiles this ways poeple can see the roleplay, I can make the profiles larger, but I can add a lot of things, weather its just:
Name:
or, I am Duke Gulitine, I'm 41 year old man that has severed in the military since I was 22 and I came back home at 35, I choose to be in the military for so long to help those back at hime, I only hope to find peace when I return.... (Short version)

Also, I had been writing a Slendman story, its now 18 pages hand writen, I hadnt started to type it yet... and even though its 18 pages, I'm only at the part where the 3 military characters just got into the forest and Diego had just seen Slenderman before he disappeared.

Maybe I'm not the right person for this then, I have a very high regard for literacy and eloquence, and your spelling is atrocious.
My apologies for wasting your time and getting your hopes up

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:39 pm
Everto of Umbra
Rockriver001
Name:

Maybe I'm not the right person for this then, I have a very high regard for literacy and eloquence, and your spelling is atrocious.
My apologies for wasting your time and getting your hopes up

o... alright  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces