Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Cleaning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fall Cleaning
  Is the best kind of cleaning.
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:54 am
So, I figure I'll be moving out of my house in the next couple of months to an apartment (possibly by the new year). So I need to start getting my things together that I want to keep (and things that I want to sell/give away/recycle/trash). I'm starting with the posters that are hanging around my room that have been up since....I was probably 12 years old. I'll probably clean out under the bed/drawers next. And eventually go through all of my clothes (I have entirely too many!) So yeah. Hopefully I won't get bored 20 minutes and and take a nap xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:03 am
Ooo, serious cleaning is always fun. And by fun, I mean time consuming. But I always find it nice to actually make progress when doing that kinda thing. It's also one of the few times I ever throw a lot of stuff out.

HEY! Maybe you'll also find a buncha posters to send to some really cool guy~ >.>

You will have the best apartment. I hope we get a tour of it.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Ooo, serious cleaning is always fun. And by fun, I mean time consuming. But I always find it nice to actually make progress when doing that kinda thing. It's also one of the few times I ever throw a lot of stuff out.

HEY! Maybe you'll also find a buncha posters to send to some really cool guy~ >.>

You will have the best apartment. I hope we get a tour of it.
I know exactly where the posters have been since they were here. They're still safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 am
Miss real job, is moving up in the world

My kids are all growing up *wipes tear*  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am
Ginhi~kun
I know exactly where the posters have been since they were here. They're still safe.

Yay heart

I've been framing and putting up the prints I got this year. Can't wait to put up all the ones from years passed. Especially since I don't remember what all of them are anymore, it'll be like discovering them all again for the first time O.O

The one we got from the Level Up Studios booth looks particularly nice. Thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:36 am
Lol good luck XD i find that given the chance to do something like that it sounds like a good idea but then a nap really does sound more appealing razz  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Sagebomb
Miss real job, is moving up in the world

My kids are all growing up *wipes tear*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 pm
LOL GO GIRL!!!! it's a good way to go... get a big box or billion/or bags, and label them Goodwill (or whatever u have over there) Winter, Summer, Breakables, and sentimental things u wanna keep from child hood n' things that u want to keep to put out
for all my moves i have wished i would do it like that but i scramble all of it together... also... things that have been boxed up from years past... prob would be a good idea to go though n' give most of it away unless its items that u'll need like dishes

good lucks.. sighs... afterwards, u wanna help me finish moving into this place? the office is still a disaster place lol  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:19 pm
/still living at parent's house...
not sure when and where to move out...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 am
Shannon - ummmmm can't remember where u are at or age... but when it comes time u'll know

I picked a private type college 4ish hours away cause i was ready to move out back in high school... my mom is wonderful but we drive each other nuts!!!! and actually moving next door to her and i think others telling her i've been on my own that i can be okay next door to her, has calmed her down, n' she helps me with my dog with work n' i walk over n' visit n' steal food from her, n' then she steals other stuff from me or i cook dinner for her n' my dad... it's ALOT better... she's respecting my privacy alot more too... *some of the oldies might remember some of those fights if i posted about em*
but i'm also still on her property saving tons of money since my 15k per yr ain't going far with 425 car payment, insurance for suv, electric, gas (she helps if she uses my vehical) and oh yeah, i buy food usally too... and oooo yeah college loans... i gotta get started paying her back for those too since i got 2 other loans killed off.... sigh... I love being an adult, but , damn, i miss being a kid n' owning a horse!!! lol  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers