[PRP] Puppy Pandemonium [Sing You Home/Kiss the Moon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cuddles was not the best behaved puppy in the swamp. Sing You Home had never been able to bring herself to be the firm doe training required, because her Cuddles was such a good, sweet, wonderful girl. So, as usual, while they were out for a walk, the little Sand Dog caught a scent she liked and bolted after it. Sing’s attempts to call her back (‘Cuddles, oh Cuddles, please come back…!’) failed miserably and the Acha was left to race after her errant dog.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tongue-lolling and tail wagging as fast as it could go, Cuddles burst from the bushes and began to race around the legs her newfound best friend forever; a nice smelling Kimeti buck. The brown dog dropped and rolled onto her back, waving her legs in the air and whining for attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image Kiss the Moon grit his teeth for this one. The big gangly buck pulled and pulled and yanked and then finally with one last good heave, the root let go from the earth. Ha! They're good, sweet, even if they are a lot of work. Nevermind being ankle-deep in muck. He didn't even really notice the muck. Leafy tops were strewn haphazardly around him, resting where they fell after the good parts had been eaten. The top for this root was about to join them shortly, but... is that... barking? What? Moon picked his ears up and looked around, confused, with his would-be meal danging from his mouth. What is happening?

His brain didn't really register the animal as a brown dog so much as a brown blur, all legs and a big happy doggy smile running around and around. He picks up his hooves and turns with it a few times, trying to get a good look at it and what is happening why am I so dizzy? Oh! It's a dog! Look it's so cute! He smiles and then laughs at this, almost dropping his lunch in the process. The buck leans down to tickle her belly with his nose, laughing the whole time.

"You're so cute! Yes you are!"

It never occurs to him that this may be someone's precious puppy and they may be looking for it. Oh no. Let's play with the dog!

Ruriska

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:42 pm
Revelling in the attention, the Sand Dog continued to wriggle and whine; covering herself head to paw in mud in the process. She batted lightly at the buck’s nose with her paws, head twisting about to lick at the same time.

She let out a high pitched happy bark in answer. Yes she was cute. She was told so all the time.

“Cuddles!” An exasperated voice called. A moment later a small green figure bounded onto the scene after her dog, only to nearly lose her footing in the mud. She only just managed to catch herself before she faceplanted into the ground; her long, delicate legs splayed sideways and nose inches from the muck.

The dog twisted upright; leaving Kiss the Moon in order to scamper over and cover her owners face in kisses. Sing was at the mercy of Cuddles. “Sit, n-no, darling, back please, now… stop, let mama stand up at least… Cuddles, ooooh.”

space crawfish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 am
Moon looked up as he heard the voice and looked back down at the dog. By the time his brain had put two and two together and he realized that the dog was someone's pet, she had run off to slobber all over the face of a... very very green Acha. Fabulously green. Unapologetic in her level of green-ness. On the ground. Face first.

"Ohhhh no I'm so sorry are you OK I didn't mean to with the dog and and and-" Words tumble breathlessly out of his mouth as he looks over the whole scene, feeling terrible about it like this is somehow his fault. Oh god she's all over the ground and that looks like it really hurt. "She's really friendly! And cute! You're cute too-!" The buck stopped in mid-sentence and realized what he just blurted out. The insides of his big ears flush red from embarrassment and he winces to himself. She's covered in mud and dazed and there's a dog and dammit he just said the dumbest thing ever. Ugh.

He takes in a breath to calm himself and steps forward, gently nudging the doggie aside with his nose so her master can get her footing again. At least she didn't faceplant right into the mud. Cuddles? It is a good name. "C'mon Cuddles let's let your mom get up OK?"

Ruriska

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Sing could hear the buck’s voice, but she was having trouble looking at him. The small doe moved her head from side to side, eyes mostly closed to protect them from dog slobber, desperately trying to make Cuddles understand that right now licking mummy wasn’t the best time. “I’m sorry, just a… just a moment… ick…” The tongue had slipped inside her mouth and Sing, deciding that was an experience she would not like to repeat, pushed her head down so it was in the mud instead.

User Image

Nudged aside and distracted by the Kimeti, Cuddles finally left her owner in peace. Quivering all over with glee, she stood on his front hooves and pushed in between his legs.

Sing took the chance to recover, standing upright with a soft ‘omph’ and lifting a leg to delicately wipe the mud off her face. Opening her eyes she offered the buck a smile. “Thank you.” Her gaze dropped to where Cuddles was still wriggling in between the bucks legs. “I’m so sorry; I hope she’s not bothering you. Cuddles, Cuddles come here sweetheart.” The Sand Dog only turned to look at her owner, panting happily. “Oh dear…”

The Acha’s tail drooped. She was such a failure.

space crawfish

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 am
Moon was completely absorbed in distracting the doggie with little boo boo kissy faces. He didn't posses the self-awareness to realize that a full-grown buck unashamedly playing colt games with an excitable fluffy dog maaay be a little silly looking. Not to say that he didn't enjoy it. He did. This dog is maybe the best dog he has ever met. He glances over at her poor owner, but he's just so busy playing with the doggie that he can't feel bad. Yet.

When the green Acha speaks, he picks his head up to look at her and immediately feels dismayed. Ohhh noooo she's just covered in mud and puppy drool and looks miserable and this is really just awful. All of a sudden he blurts out a sort of apology for her dog and playing with her dog and he's so sorry the doggie is so cute and he feels really bad about the mess and the whole time he's distracting said doggie with the end of his tail. His whole body wilts a little, and he looks just like a scolded puppy. Speaking of scolded puppy...

"Hey Cuddles!" Moon stands up a little taller and looks down at the brown dog, now more of a brown mud-ball than anything else. "You gotta apologize to your mom too! Go on, go!" He leans down and gently pushes her puppy-butt with his nose. "Hmph!"

The buck lowers his voice a little and his ears sink down. This is so embarrassing. ".... Are you OK?"

Ruriska

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 pm
The Acha tilted her slightly to the side, regarding the Kimeti curiously as he spluttered through his apologies. She was relieved the buck wasn’t bothered by Cuddles’ enthusiasm. The puppy was usually quick to win hearts but you never knew when you might run into someone not too keen on bouncing, licking, barking animals. “I’m fine.” She assured him, adding some extra cheer into her voice for his benefit. “Cuddles, darling…”

The Sand Dog finally responded to the call, giving Moon one last lick before bounding to the green Acha’s side. Cuddles spent the next few moments dancing around Sing before being distracted by something in the mud. Sing You Home watched her fondly as the little dog began digging into the earth for some elusive prey. They were both going to need a bath after this.

Sing turned her attention back on the buck, now smiling broadly. He was rather handsome and he seemed very fond of her darling puppy already. “We’re still working on training…” Of course, Cuddles wasn’t really a puppy anymore and had been far too pampered from the beginning, so it was unlikely it would ever happen. “It’s nice to meet you, cousin. My name is Sing You Home.”

space crawfish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm
"Ahh ah.... Nice to meet you." The buck's voice caught in his throat and his ears flushed red again. He can only hope that she was too distracted to notice his outburst before. She's so nice and has a pretty name and has a cute dog and she's not even mad even though she's covered in mud and and and- He got so caught up that he almost forgot that he hasn't even told her his name.

"Kiss the Moon. My name, I mean." A boyish smile crosses his face. "Uhh... I'm sorry you got so covered in mud and all. Cuddles is a real friendly dog, though." He can't help but laugh a little bit when she starts digging for treasure in the not-great-smelling swamp soil. Her enthusiasm is infectious; it doesn't occur to him how the sand dog's impulsive and excitable behavior could put another kin off. It's impossible to tell where the muck ends and the dog begins. Speaking of mud... Sing You Home's green pelt was almost totally brown now. He screwed up his face, both from how dirty she got and how awkward he feels. He's so curious about Acha, being a half-and-half mix, but he's also afraid of really messing this one up. C'mon man get yourself together.

The buck smiles again and nudges the soil a little bit with his hoof without really knowing he's doing it. "There's a pond not too far from here if you wanna get all of that off of you. I could show you the way, it's no trouble or anything."

Ruriska

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm
The Acha glanced downwards, one leg lifting to study the mud that was plastered on so thick you couldn’t see any green at all. She could only imagine what the rest of her looked like. Sing didn’t mind her muddy transformation. It made her feel closer to the swamp and she was fairly sure she had heard somewhere it was good for the skin.

“Kiss the Moon.” She repeated the name, her tone pleased. “That is a very nice name.” She was watching him with a smile, amused by how delightfully awkward he seemed to be. “Oh no really, no harm done.” She assured once more, flicking mud off her tail.

As much as being covered in mud was surprisingly pleasing, the thought of cleaning herself in a pool was much better. “Yes please! Cuddles darling, are you ready for a clean? Cuddles sweetheart, leave that frog alone.”

The dog looked up from where it was nosing a surprised little frog, tail wagging.

“Come along now, our new friend is going to show us the way.”

space crawfish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:25 pm
A big melty smile spreads across his face. She said yes yes yes there's still a chance I didn't mess it up! He almost dances when he turns around to lead the way. "Cuddles there are totally waaaaayy better frogs at the pond!" He talks to the dog, all excited, like a muddy puppy is going to need convincing. He walks so fast that he almost tumbles himself forward, and when he realizes that his long-legged strides are outpacing his Acha companion, he makes a marked effort to not rush so damn much. Not running his mouth the entire time also takes a great effort, and thankfully it's really not too far.

The 'pond' at first looks like a disappointing mud puddle, hardly cleaner than Sing and her dog, lined with reeds and cat tails. The buck wasn't kidding about the frogs, and their voices echo from every little nook and hollow. A few bold, fat bullfrogs watch disdainfully from logs. Moon's mouth almost trips over itself explaining no wait you just gotta go out a little farther and look Cuddles see how fat the frogs are I bet you I can catch more than you no don't eat that it'll make you sick!

The water a little farther out is a lot cleaner, and despite how big and loud and silly he is, he does keep an eye open for caiman or... anything else, really. He looks to the doe for approval, feeling sheepish about his choice.

Ruriska

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm
It was impossible not to be happy when faced with such a big delightful smile. His good cheer was infectious and Sing You Home bounded willingly after him, a pleased little smile on her face. Cuddles was barking playfully, racing on ahead and then back again, trying to push her way between legs and causing Sing to stumble more often than she would have liked. It was hard to be graceful when you had an exuberant puppy beside you.

They reached the pond and Cuddles stopped at the edge, tongue lolling out as she looked at Moon. The buck was talking to her and it looked as though the Sand Dog was actually listening to what he was saying, her tail wagging behind her.

Then she was gone, bounding into the water with a huge splash and paddling towards the bullfrog’s log.

Sing gave a soft laugh as she too stepped forward. “You’re very good with Cuddles.” She commented. “And you are very kind.” The Acha gingerly tested the water with her hoof and then slowly waded in.

space crawfish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am
His big ears flush pink again and he's just so excitable, especially when a pretty doe compliments him. He fidgets, and one his his rear hooves digs into the mud a bit. It's like this nervous tic he has where he just doesn't know he's doing it.

"Uh... I'm glad you're not, you know, mad or anything. I guess 'cause you're an Acha I thought you might think it's sorta gross and all. I was worried you'd be mad." Tail and ears tuck in a bit, and he gets this look on his face like a scolded puppy. It's the kind of look that comes from habit. Perhaps this has happened before? Poor guy. He means well but he's such a dork sometimes.

The frogs scatter into the water at the last moment when they realize that yes, it is possible that they may be eaten by a bouncy, muddy dog if they don't move. It doesn't really matter, though, because of the abundance of totally gross, weird, and 'you probably shouldn't eat and/or roll in this' things for her to get into. Really he can't help but laugh about it. She's just so ¡excited! about everything!

When he is a little more (but not completely) satisfied that nothing absolutely disastrous will happen, he too wades into the water.

"Cuddles is a real nice dog. It's hard not to like her! And uh... she's got a real nice owner too." A sheepish smile spreads across his face. Yes! He didn't blurt out anything dumb this time! Self control prevails!

Ruriska
i am the slowest i am so sorry T___T orz

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:22 pm
When the water brushed against her belly, she paused, looking back at the buck with a gentle smile. “I’m not so bothered by such things, though I suppose some Acha would not enjoy a face full of mud…” She couldn’t help but giggle. “But my kind are generally good natured and I don’t think anyone would ever want to tell you off. It wasn’t your fault after all.” She couldn’t help but instantly adore the look on his face, so reminiscent of when Cuddles had been a bad girl and knew she was going to be told off.

As Moon joined her in the pool, Sing waited for him to catch up before leading the way further in until the water had become relatively clean and she could begin to wash the mud off properly. Her smile, when she turned to him again, was now a little shy. His compliments really were very sweet and weren’t falling on deaf ears.

“Would you tell me more about yourself?” She asked.

Meanwhile Cuddles was standing on a log barking at the water, where she just knew frogs were hiding.

space crawfish
no, I'm slower ;o;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 am
Something about how nice she is makes him feel so melty, he can't explain it. No wonder she has such a friendly doggie; cute little thing must have learned it from her. The kimeti walked out, feeling carefully for underwater roots and holes, until he reached the deepest part he could stand in comfortably.The cool water was a little more exhilarating than he thought it would be. Mud caked into his fetlocks was already starting to loosen.

He was just about to clean his face when the acha asked him about himself. Himself? He froze in place. Oh no oh no oh no what could be possibly say about himself? He's not interesting at all! He doesn't even have a cute dog! Kiss the Moon dunked his head underwater to rub his muddy face against his slightly mess muddy leg. This had the benefit of cleaning his face as well as buying him some time to think of a real answer. Himself? His stomach fluttered. Upon surfacing, he took a deep breath and shook the water from his ears.

"Well, uh... My mom, she was an acha like you are. My dad, he was a 'meti like me. My siblings are acha, too, so it's kind of just me." His ears droop and he feels embarrassed, like he just admitted there was something wrong with him. It feels like there is something wrong with him, being the odd one out and then being so flustered by this pretty lady. Underwater, a nervous hoof digs into the sandy bottom. A wave of awkwardness washes over him, but something about her gentle smile set him at ease.

Ruriska
hey Ruri I'm finishing this up all official like for the breeds don't mind me basically being the worst; don't need to reply if you don't want to I think this might be the last post~

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 am
As Sing You Home waited for her new Kimeti friend to answer her question, she paddled around him. He was handsome and kind and she was already a little bit enamoured. “Come for a swim, sweetums,” she called to Cuddles as she completed her circle and found a spot close to the Kimeti where she could stand comfortably. The Sand Dog obliged, jumping into the pool and splashing her way over, a little brown head bobbing up and down.

Just looking at Kiss the Moon's expression was enough for her to sense his discomfort and that didn’t sit right with her at all, oh no, such a sweet fellow should be full of smiles and happiness. “You’re very special,” she told him firmly; close enough to reach up with her nose and start cleaning part of his face that didn’t really need much cleaning at all. “I’m so very glad we met.” And she meant it very much indeed.

space crawfish
he's too cute, I could'n't not do my own end post ;o; <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces