Reply Game Reviews.
Borderlands 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 am
Has anything played the game? i rented it from gamefly and i am waiting for the mail today, but if you have, what are your thoughts on it?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got my collectors edition today along with the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary. The game is pretty solid.  

VHS Glitch
Crew

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:34 pm
Nikita Khrushchev
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got my collectors edition today along with the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary. The game is pretty solid.

Mine didn't come in the mail, crying , but tomorrow is another day, of course i mean Borderlands 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 pm
I'm playing it now, its the best game ever made. Clearly.
wubwub.  

DocileCard

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 pm
DocileCard
wubwub.

Thats cool, just wanted to get some people opinion on it before i actually play it. Gamefly where i rent my games, the people ratings that you can give for each game was 9.7 9.8 out of ten, but there are more ratings than that from other people.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:12 pm
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
DocileCard
wubwub.

Thats cool, just wanted to get some people opinion on it before i actually play it. Gamefly where i rent my games, the people ratings that you can give for each game was 9.7 9.8 out of ten, but there are more ratings than that from other people.

While fighting a group of bandits, one yelled at me "IM GOING TO MAKE YOU A SALAD!" I don't know how much better it can get.  

DocileCard

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm
DocileCard
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
DocileCard
wubwub.

While fighting a group of bandits, one yelled at me "IM GOING TO MAKE YOU A SALAD!" I don't know how much better it can get.

"I'm going to make you a salad"....i guess that funny...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 pm
By the way, feel free to add me on PSN if you want to play. im lacking some non moronic players on my list.  

DocileCard

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:55 pm
I got mine, I even spent an extra $30 for the season pass. It's really fun, but after playing online, I decided that I enjoy playing by myself more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 am
Robotic Draconian
I got mine, I even spent an extra $30 for the season pass. It's really fun, but after playing online, I decided that I enjoy playing by myself more.

I found a guy online tonight and we ended up ditching another 2 people to play private, we shared the weapons, communicated, and it was actually an amazing experience. It's not fun however if you're grouped with a bunch of morons running around guns blazing thinking they are hot s**t when each enemy is 4x as strong in a full game. Not only do you get more experience however, the loot is nicer to.

I'll be picking up the season pass on pay day, then hunting around for whatever additional bits of downloaded content I can get my hands on.

I also found a dirty trick where I can farm mass amount of Euridium by going to Bloodshot Stronghold (accompanied by a level 1 character ill play later to boost drops and give it a bit of a head start) Once loaded, I leave out the front door, kill the guy in front of me, he will drop 1-4 euridium and a decent weapon almost every time. go back into the stronghold, save, quit, rince and repeat. For best results add salt.  

DocileCard

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 am
Robotic Draconian

Most games are like that, like for my Xbox 360 i like to play the story modes and not online, though i don't have online for it, i rather not

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am
DocileCard
Robotic Draconian

I found a guy online tonight and we ended up ditching another 2 people to play private, we shared the weapons, communicated, and it was actually an amazing experience. It's not fun however if you're grouped with a bunch of morons running around guns blazing thinking they are hot s**t when each enemy is 4x as strong in a full game. Not only do you get more experience however, the loot is nicer to.

I'll be picking up the season pass on pay day, then hunting around for whatever additional bits of downloaded content I can get my hands on.

I also found a dirty trick where I can farm mass amount of Euridium by going to Bloodshot Stronghold (accompanied by a level 1 character ill play later to boost drops and give it a bit of a head start) Once loaded, I leave out the front door, kill the guy in front of me, he will drop 1-4 euridium and a decent weapon almost every time. go back into the stronghold, save, quit, rince and repeat. For best results add salt.

Its fun to play with people online, if you know them or like to met new people, but meeting the new people part is the drag because you know nothing of them or how they are going to act, though sometime i like to play with friends, but i got one problem, i broke my mic, but i ordered an new one from best buy and it should be here by next week and if you want to add me, you don't really have to, but if you want its darklighting45, oh and i have this rule, if you are not on for a period of 30 days i delete you and put people in your place.

Hopefully the game will come today so i can play it along with Mass effect 2

shadowryuu45

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm
it came in the mail today and i have to say its pretty good, new face, new guns, open world, just like fallout and other game relating to open world, i wouldn't mind playing with people but again my mic broke and i will not be getting the one i ordered until next week, nor would i be able to be on next week, the reason is of my own

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
it came in the mail today and i have to say its pretty good, new face, new guns, open world, just like fallout and other game relating to open world, i wouldn't mind playing with people but again my mic broke and i will not be getting the one i ordered until next week, nor would i be able to be on next week, the reason is of my own

In the original Borderlands, I just talked to people through the text-chat, when enemies aren't around. Microphone wise, I haven't found a decent one under $40, so I can't chat with people.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 pm
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

In the original Borderlands, I just talked to people through the text-chat, when enemies aren't around. Microphone wise, I haven't found a decent one under $40, so I can't chat with people.

well let me help you out there, i found mine on best buys website and it was 17.00 dollars, free shipping with no taxes added, its a Bluetooth and a mic with a USB comes in two colors black and silver, i got mine silver, though it takes a long time, its worth it  
Game Reviews.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff