Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berlin’s clubbing scene is world renowned with reason - and it's because of this demand that a chain has started in the town Black Rose Academy is located near. But recently, in some quarters at least, there’s been a move away from the sprawling underground clubs to something far less raw and edgy. Not that there’s anything subtle about Adagio, far from it: indeed it exudes a vibe that’s pure Vegas. Everything about this place is glitter-bedecked and gilt-tinged, teetering (and maybe even toppling) over the line of good taste. The music is cheesy and the crowd is dressed to the nines. It’s ridiculous and excessive but sometimes, just sometimes, that’s exactly what the situation demands.

Source: http://www.worldsbestbars.com/germany/berlin/adagio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 pm
Dr. Fields

The handsome young man stepped into the pub first, his hard gaze a bit softer as he took in a memorable area. "Ein had nein idea they had built Adagio here." he murmured in a lighter tone as he listened to the cheesy music that was played, a bugle player was having too much fun right now. Still, this place was filled with memories, be it the real one or a replica.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

"Well, now you know," she said, crossing her arms and cocking her hip. Suddenly, she was pounced upon by a young blonde man, aged about sixteen, who spoke to her in rapid German. She replied just as quickly, chuckling and pushing him off. After the blushing teen had walked off to get her a beer, she sighed again and looked around. "Really takes me back to the good old days," she mumbled, smiling distantly. "Back when Hef would fly me and the girls all around the country for some real quality time."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:27 pm
Mayah Playah

"Vhat is it you know about Dr. Decius?" Fields immediately started, not at all caring about her story or her familiarity with the German language. He was here for one thing only, and it definitely wasn't to get to know her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Sitting at a table, she smiled as the teen brought her the beer, grinning and leaving quietly. Sipping it, she sighed. "What do you want to know?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:36 pm
Mayah Playah

"Errysching (Everything)!" he said hastily, hands on the table and a perhaps wild look in his blue eyes. "Statistics, strength, rumors. Ein must know errysching!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

"And what's in it for me?" asked the snarky fake redhead.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:39 pm
Mayah Playah

The doctor clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes, in no mood to make negotiations with a redhead. "You get to keep your limbs." he threatened softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

She merely laughed and drank her beer a bit more. "Look, Fields, I'm a Playmate. The only thing I'm afraid of is losing my credit card, least of all a wannabe Nazi who's looking for the biggest nothin at the academy."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:45 pm
Mayah Playah

He leaned back with a silent response. How did she-? He pushed the question to the back of his head. Although a hint of satisfaction appeared on his face for a brief second when she referred to his rival as nothing. But what on Earth was a Playmate? "Hmph." he finally said with a superior snort. "So you dwell on ze cash, and ein will give you nazing. We have reached und stalemate."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:05 am
User Image

She giggled, tossing her now-streaked-with-blonde red hair over her shoulder. "There are lots of different ways to pay me, Fields. I accept money, sex, toys, sex, rides, and sex. Honestly, getting me off gets you more."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

He sneered in disgust. The very thought of intercourse with her sickened him to the core. "I vill do nein such thing!" he yelled with a fist slamming against the table. Fortunately everyone was too busy dancing to the frivolous music to notice the scene unfolding. He had a feeling that toys and rides fell into the same disgusting category, so Fields left it alone. That left only money.
Fields wasn't a rich man, he was living off the wages a teacher got and the cash he had taken from former experiments. Although there was the occasion of two of his experiments, which worked only to provide him with money and information. He wouldn't be receiving their checks for three more days, and that would be pure torture with this woman.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

"Then you're screwed, so to speak," she replied, standing and tossing a twenty onto the table. "Pity. My information is only twenty minutes old."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Fields simply clenched his jaw and crossed his arms, his fingers pressing against the warmth fuzz of his jacket. He glared over at the waiter and barked at him to get him a Heineken in German. As soon as he got it he chugged nearly the entire bottle. "Then I vill just have to search around the school." he grunted while wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 am
User Image

"Aw, how cute! You actually think that will work~" Blowing him a kiss, she leaned on a wooden wall, pulling out a cigarette and searching her body for her lighter, unable to find it. "I keep close tabs on every teacher and staff member here. I know what each of them happens to be doing at every point in time. I put these curves to good use to learn these secrets, so the only teachers I know nothing about are dead or already screwing me. For example, our newest applicant that is going to likely withdraw his application, Alcott Northwind, is currently in his friend, and my co-teacher, Nikolai's house, recovering from the mad, passionate sex he just had with his girlfriend and student, Michaela Bloodwell."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces