Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Words, words, just words. Cecil knew Sawyer was trying to reassure him, but the officer couldn't find much solace in them. He looked at the crowd again, spotting Fredrich grinning like an idiot at the man that was trying to ignore him, and looked down at the screen. Several lines of words popped up, some in pink some in blue. The first was blue, so Cecil exhaled and sang, "Don't go breaking my heart." It was quiet and unsure, his voice, but at least it didn't break with each word.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Unlike Cecil, Sawyer was drunk enough to believe he was the greatest singer in the world. With a long intake of breath, he let it out as he sang the second line in pink. "I couldn't if I tried!" He spread out one arm, basically screaming the words instead of singing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil flinched when he was screamed at. As he lowered his mic hesitantly he realized the reason Sawyer had been so nice to him lately. It was because he was drunk! He looked at the lawyer in the light and saw very clearly that scarlet blush over his stupid smile. Part of Cecil wanted to punch the drunk in the face for making him think... Never mind what he thought!
Glaring at the screen, the young-looking officer more growled than sang, "Oh Honey if I get restless,"

Cameron West

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:02 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer leaned his handsome face down to Cecil's level, grinning at him and reaching out to touch Cecil's shoulder. "Baby, you're not that kind!" He replied.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

The song progressed awkwardly, though Cecil was too angry to care and everyone else was too drunk. He practically hissed and snarled his lines. What did he expect? To have fun? Make friends? He was just the stupid designated driver for a bunch of drunks that didn't take him seriously when sober. Even now as he put his microphone away he could hear Cameron loudly applauding. How that man wasn't kicked out of the bar yet he couldn't tell.
"Y'guyz w're great!" hiccuped Cameron when the two got back to the table.
"I di'in't know y'two were so tal - hic! - ented!" gaped Fredrich.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer laughed as they returned to the table, sitting and crossing his legs. He wasn't drunk enough to wobble, but he was certainly tipsy enough to be entertained by drunken idiots. "Eh, I relied completely on Cecil here. He's the real pipes behind the operation!" He raised his hand, ordering another round of drinks for the four of them.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"W'need to do somefing like this at werk!" spouted Fredrich as he lightly hit his fist against the palm of his hand when the idea came. "That way evryone ken hear how good you guyz are!"
"That-That's a good idea!" agreed Cameron as he waved a pointing finger at Fredrich, who shrugged earnestly.
Cecil, however, had the pleasure of having to deal with a worker who had apparently just started her shift and didn't believe he was old enough for beer. So, for about the fourth time that night, he was giving her his rehearsed lecture - with proof - about how he was not only old enough to drink beer, but was older than the two drunk idiots at the table. Even if he knew what they were saying he wouldn't reply. They were lost in their own worlds right now. Besides, karaoke in the office? What kind of police department would do that?

Cameron West

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer, unlike his two coworkers, was watching the new waitress, shaking his head at the scene. It was almost hilarious. With a coy smile, the lawyer scooted closer, clearing his through and interjecting himself into the conversation. "Hey there," he greeted. The young woman blinked at him. "Your name's Lily, right?"
She nodded, looking down to her nametag, then back to him.
"It's nice to meet you, Lily. I'm Sawyer." He gestured to Cecil. "My friend here, he's been dealing with people being rude to him all day, calling him pipsqueak, bratzilla, the works. I mean, you know what it's like to not be taken seriously because of your natural good looks, don't you, Lily?"
She blushed and looked down.
He reached for her hand, his thumb stroking the back of it. "Poor girl, I bet that all the mean girls at your college think that just because you're pretty, it means you aren't smart. Well, I think you're brilliant." His thumb moved to her knuckles. "So does my friend Cecil, here. He gets it. No one ever believes him when he says he's his age because he's such a cutie, too. Do you believe him?"
The girl looked from the ID in her hand, then back to the two of them, then back to the ID. With a decisive nod, she handed Cecil back the ID, then scurried off to get the drinks, squealing to her little friend about the DILF at table 9.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil watched the one-sided conversation, observing as Sawyer easily persuaded the waitress to accept the ID. He watched her hurry off, thinking of what a weird lawyer Sawyer was. By what he'd seen today Sawyer was averagely moody, but drunk he was... easygoing? Was that the right word? No. He was definitely nicer.
"... Why did you help?" Cecil finally asked after some time. He turned to Sawyer, looking him straight in the eye even though the man probably wouldn't be able to do the same.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer leaned back and looked at Cecil as he was addressed, his own gaze as unwavering as the police chief's. He was drunk, but he wasn't stupid drunk. "Because I like you, kid," he said, smiling at the younger man. "You remind me of me when I was your age. So determined to prove to the world that I deserved what I'd been given, while secretly afraid that it was too easily handed to me, and all at the same time, struggling to prove to myself that I was worthy of the life I've been working so hard for." He looked up at the ceiling, reminiscing about his past. At age twenty-seven, he'd just gotten his law degree and had recently proved his ex-wife to be an unfit mother, gaining full custody of his son. It was too easy, and he lived in fear that he could still lose his son, but he eventually realized that nothing could take Parker away from him. It was one of the reasons he became so cocky about his profession.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil stared at the bottle in his hand, his thumb running along the ice edge. He was unnerved by how on the mark Sawyer was. Being the Chief of Police at this age was his proudest accomplishment, but so many people accused him of buying his way up the ladder, or worse. That along with people instantly disregarding him for his young looks made it hard for him to be taken seriously around people. Honestly he never expected Sawyer to go through anything similar. It relieved him to know that there was at least one other person that understood him.
"Heyyy, les havva cheer, eh? T'havin' the greatest pahlease agency around." said Fredrich as he lifted his bottle for a cheers. Cameron happily obliged, clacking his bottle against his friend's. Cecil stared at them for a minute then, with a small nod, did the same. This was nice, actually spending time with people that didn't mind having him along. It was time to enjoy it.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:05 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Here, here!" cheered Sawyer as he did the same, tossing back the beer like there was no tomorrow.
After last-call, Sawyer stumbled out the door, pulling out his phone. "S-shuuuud call cab," he grunted, fingers jabbing at the screen. He hadn't felt this drunk in years, he wasn't about to risk driving home.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cameron and Fredrich helped each other out walking, leaning against each other with their arms over each others' shoulders. Cecil, however, calmly walked out and put a hand over Sawyer's to push his phone down. "Don't worry, I'll drive." he said. He only had one and a half beers, knowing full well what his limit was and that he'd have to be the designated driver here.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer mumbled something along the lines of "How are you not drunk?" before reluctantly nodding and pushing his phone into his pocket. He was close to passing out, as well as decently sure that no one even knew where he lived, but if Cecil wanted to be in charge, then so be it.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

However, Cecil couldn't decipher past Sawyer's slurs and burps. He led the three to his small car, which, despite its size, would be capable of holding them. The others would have to worry about their own cars tomorrow.
It was one of the hardest challenges Cecil had ever had, but he was able to make out Fredrich and Cameron's gurgles and hiccups and get them to their homes. Both of their lovers managed to stay awake enough to help their drunk lover into their home, so at least he had that kind of break.
After getting back into the car for the third time, Cecil sighed and looked at Sawyer through his rear view mirror. "So where do you live?" he finally asked.

Cameron West

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces