Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"Some hotel," he grunted, eyes closed as the idea of sleeping started to look more and more appetizing. He hadn't lived int he city long enough to rent an apartment, and was fairly sure he wasn't going to stay long. Hell, Parker was only enrolled in the middle school for the year. He already had a promised, guaranteed spot at a prestigious boy's academy back in New York City.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A hotel?" questioned Cecil with a quirked eyebrow. The very idea that this new guy was living in a hotel was so far from what the officer expected that he didn't even take it seriously. "I'm not going to pay for a hotel room just so you can throw up. Tell me your real address."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He grunted. "Some hotel!" he repeated, yanking his phone out. He jabbed the password, then practically punched the screen as he pulled up photos sent to him by Parker at the hotel, just goofing around and acting his age.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil glanced at Sawyer from the rear view mirror then, when he reached a stop light, looked at the pictures of the hotel. Why was he staying at a hotel? How long had they been doing that? Well, it wasn't too far away, but it wasn't close, either. It was closer to the precinct, which meant that was pretty good considering how the guy would feel in the morning.
Rolling his eyes at the mini tantrum being thrown, Cecil drove once the light flashed green. The ride was smooth save the occasional idiot driver he was too tired to attempt arresting. It was a fifteen minute drive filled with awkward noises meant to dismiss the silence and static-covered radio stations, but Cecil finally managed to get to the hotel.
He climbed out of the car once he was parked and opened Sawyer's side. "You think you can get to your room on your own?" he asked while watching the man warily.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Aldrich sat at the bar, a beer in hand. He ran a hand through his hair, irritated at everything in his life. "D-mn king," he grunted, taking another swig before setting the empty bottle down and gesturing for another. He hated Earle and his stupid smug face. He hated everything about the king, even more that he didn't really hate him. Irritating- GOD. Why did he let himself get into these kinds of situations?!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:15 am
Mayah Playah

Mary sighed from the counter, her cheek in her hand and the other hand holding a drink. All those years of looking for Reed, thinking of what she could say and what he'd say back, all those cherished memories. And now he was making new ones. With a man. Who would've thought? Was that man a better lover than her? Was he nicer? Funnier? What did he have that she didn't? "Oh Reed." she sighed and took a sip of her drink, glancing at one drink that was bought for her by a man at the other end of the counter. She didn't even look at him. There was only one man she had eyes for, and she threw away her chance with him long ago. She should've stayed and tried to make it work, but she threw it away and lose him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:31 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Now there's a name that sounds familiar. Turning to the woman a few stools away, he cleared his throat. " Do you mean Reed de Fevin?" he asked, hoping the weird name wasn't that common in the town. It would be nice to complain about someone other than his stupid king and more like his son's idiot lover. God, he hated that guy. He was probably just exploring his sexuality and using Aldrich poor, sweet, naive son for his own personal gain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Hearing the name, Mary lifted her head from her hand and looked at the man that said it. "Yes, actually. Do you know him?" she asked. He didn't date this man too, did he?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"You could say that," he scoffed, looking down to his drink before speaking again, this time disdainfully. "He's dating my son, Alan. I don't really like the idea of them being together, but my boy, he's a stubborn one." Shaking his head and chuckling mirthlessly, he sipped his drink, then looked back to the woman. "What about you? How do you know him?" Aldrich asked.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

"He's my ex-husband." she replied gloomily. "I tried to patch things up between us, but by that time he was bent on dating your son." She glanced at him again. "Are you really that man's father? You're so young." she noted until she realized something. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Mary." she introduced.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:35 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"That Reed, he's quite the stubborn, hellbent one, isn't he?" He nodded at her obersation, hiding his initial surprise at their connection to each other and covering it with interest. "I was practically a child when Alan was born. Besides, he doesn't look his age either. It only makes sense that he inherited his baby-face from his youthful father." He chuckled, the held out his hand for her to shake. "It's nice to meet you, Mary. I'm Aldrich." he replied.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh, I can tell you all sorts of stories." Mary laughed at the talk of Reed's stubbornness. She reached out to shake his hand before letting her chin rest against it again. "If you came to tell me all sorts of things about him and your son, I'm afraid I can't listen. Like I said, I still love him and the last thing I want to do is hear about how great he and his boyfriend are doing." she mumbled and turned to her drink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Love," scoffed Aldrich, staring down at the bar. "My boy is far too innocent to be in love with such a man. Believe you me, I hate them being together more than any person alive." He sighed, then shook his head. "No matter. Let me buy you another drink." He raised his hand to the bartender, who set to making them both another round.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:59 am
Mayah Playah

"Go ahead." smiled Mary as she watched the bartender get their drinks ready. Once she was handed hers, she said, "So you don't want your son dating Reed? Don't parents usually stop their children with relationships like that?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:57 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He shook his head. "I couldn't stop Alan if I tried. He's stubborn, far more stubborn than anyone I've ever met. In all honesty, they're probably a very good match. I'm just too much a father to see differently." He turned to her. "Now you. You're Reed's ex-wife? Forgive me if I don't believe you." He chuckled, gesturing to her. "You're far too beautiful. For him to let go of you, he must be even more stupid than I initially believed."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff