Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:50 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: Okay

Caesar-The Devourer of Hearts
Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar walks in with a deep frown, his hands in his pockets as he looked around. He didn't understand why Fields seemed so cranky all of a sudden but the man was cranky a lot so it was hard to tell if he was angry about something or if it was just his usual behavior.

He follows Fields with a sigh as he turned his attention back to the man. He didn't think about it until now but should they really be drinking so close to a big battle?
"I am guessing you come here often? It seems to fit your taste."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:21 pm
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now und then." Fields shrugged and motioned for the boy to sit next to him on a bar stool. He noticed the look on the demon's face and waved a hand dismissively at him. "Ve vill be more than fine vhen the time comes to fight Decius. For now just relax und pick un drink." he said and waved his hand towards the wall of different drinks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar hesitates before giving a small nod and setting next to Fields with a sigh. When the man mentioned picking a drink, Caesar shrugged as he slipped off his coat and set it down in his lap. "I don't drink much so I am not familiar with all of the names humans come up with. You pop o'clock the drinks."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:00 pm
tiny14xx

The doctor gave Caesar an odd look. "Ein... vhat?" he asked then just scowled and looked away. He couldn't understand this generation's new profound language. It certainly did remind him of how old he truly was, though.
Gazing at the drinks as a bartender walked up to them, Fields looked over at him and muttered something at him. The bartender nodded, already familiar with the grumpy doctor's tastes. After a few minutes the worker returned and set down two cold bottles of Jagermeister. "This is mein favorite drink, so be careful about vhat you say." Fields warned before taking a swig of his drink.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: Sorry, I meant pick the drink but my stupid phone has auto correct thingy and it has been messing up a lot.

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar smells the drink before making a face and picking up the glass. With a small frown, the demon downs the entire glass. "The stuff smells awful but isn't too bad on taste. Caesar turns to the bartender with a small smirk. He was doing his best not to snap and gripe at the human like he normally did. "C-Can I have another glass please?" When the bartender gave a nod, Caesar looked down with a blush and small smile as he mentally gave himself a pat on the back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:50 pm
tiny14xx
I figured as much, but it sounds like something I'd hear someone say. "Yo, pop o'clock them drinks!" I just had to use it.

The doctor glared at Caesar when bad-mouthed his favorite drink, but looked back forward and continued drinking his beer. He watched the bartender come back and glanced back at the demon, surprised to see that he finished his drink so soon - Was he that thirsty? - then noticed that shy stutter and the timid smile. Fields frowned. What was that attitude for? "Vhat? Are you already drunk?" he snorted and took another swig of his halfway downed drink, though he was starting to drink faster to try and keep up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:04 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: Nice. It isn't finished and I still have to scan it but here is a preview. User Image

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar accepts the drink with a timid thank you before he faced Fields and shook his head with a smile and the same pink cheeks. "Nope, I am just a little proud of myself for speaking to him without snapping. The only human I have talked nicely to in a while is you so I still have to get use to being nicer to others as well." Caesar takes the glass before he downs it all as well then asked for more. The demon wasn't even close to being buzzed yet but that isn't so surprising since his body worked a little differently than a humans.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:03 pm
tiny14xx
Aww man, I love it >w<

The doctor hesitated, intimidated by how fast the boy was downing his drinks. He glared at his own bottle then put it to his lips, tilted his head back, and chugged his drink down. He set the bottle back down and ordered another drink, letting out a burp under his breath. "Maybe you're just varming up to humans?" he mused while getting his next bottle and starting to chug it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: I am going to do four panels. The first is going to be Caesar licking Aldler's hand, you saw the second, the third is going to be Adler's reaction and number four his going to be Alder tackling him down.

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar gulped down his third and asks for another, now able to ask the bartender for more with more confidence. "I am sure I will get the hang of it. I am just used to talking to a human when I tell them to shut up and stop screaming or when I tell them to run even though they had no chance against me." Caesar thanks the man once again before he made a face from the smell of the alcohol and emptied the container as he did with the others. "Anyways, are you nervous about the fight?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:02 pm
tiny14xx
I want it nao

Fields finished off his second beer when Caesar got his fourth one. How the-? He wasn't even showing signs of a buzz! Fields grit his teeth, already feeling a slight warmth against his cheeks, and began drinking his third one down. "So you're telling me that ein vas the vun that made you nicer to humans?" he asked with a slight chuckle. Even he knew he wasn't the kindest out there, so to hear that he helped someone be nice was hard to believe.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:12 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: whee

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar drank his fifth completely before turning to Fields and shaking his head with a sigh. By now, the bartender just gave him more whenever his was empty so he didn't have to ask. "Not exactly. You helped me remember how I once was, you helped me remember that not all humans are bad people and don't deserve to suffer, well you and Decius did anyways. I saw in the files that he also experimented on his own kind, it made me open my eyes and see that people like me aren't the only ones suffering out there." Caesar sighs before lifting his 6th drink to his lips, pausing for a moment before he drank it. He couldn't help but wonder in that moment if he would have ever realized any of that on his own if he hadn't met the man.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:14 am
tiny14xx

The doctor by then was propping his cheek up on his hand. Three beers down, he was already feeling funny. "Aren't you feeling even un little buzzed?" he grunted to Caesar with suspiciously narrowed eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:25 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar's eyes turn in his direction, staring at him through the corners after he had heard the question. Having been emptying is 10th drink already, he didn't answer until he was done. "Nope. But you look like you are starting to feel the effects it. Perhaps you should stop? You do have a fight you need to be ready for and I am sure you don't Decius to see you stumbling around like a complete fool."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:59 am
tiny14xx

Fields growled as he set down the fourth drink downed. How could Caesar stay so calm?! He had ten drinks! Even the hardiest of men would feel something! How long did it take for a demon to even feel buzzed? Despite the doctor's own dizzying vision, his pride refused to let him rest and he ordered another drink.
The bartender raised an eyebrow as he cleaned a glass in the distance, staring at the two men with empty bottles cluttered around the counter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:15 pm
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesargrowls before snatching the drink the bartender set down for Fields, the demon giving the man a stern look. "Please do not give him anymore." Caesar turns to Fields with a glare. "If you choose to drink anymore, you are not allowed to fight Decius. I will tie your a** down like Armageddon and let him pester you all night."
User Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces