Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

It's not that I don't like you...

"I'm not a jackass about it! And I was mainly calling you a brat," she protested, crossing her arms and sitting silently as he ordered. What a jerk! And he really was such a brat, treating her like this. She was in charge of the entire school, and he was acting like they were equals! Then again, he did say that he was fairly older than he looked. Then again, so was she...

Hearing his reply, she smirked. "Wow. You're just a walking heart attack, aren't you?" snickered Kiyaka before motioning for another waiter. "Beer on tap, please." Her eyes turned back to Wennin. "You want any?"

...it's just that you're in my way.

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"You hurt his feelings either way and I don't take kindly to those who take away his smile. Genetics suck some major donkey balls. You will apologize to him next time you see him, no questions asked. As for being a walking heart attack, I scoff at your deduction. I eat three square meals a day of foods that will supposedly kill you and I'm healthier than most humans altogether. I call bull on their supposed dietary systems that's supposed to make you healthier. That tofu and soy crap is brain rot and it's the chemicals and pesticides thrown into the crops that is poisoning society. End of discussion," Kanin snorted before shaking his head slightly. He then reached forward slightly and lightly flicked her on the knuckles. "Don't double order the drinks. I already asked the one to get us drinks. Besides that, if I'm a walking heart attack, you're a walking alcohol poisoning."

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

"Hey, I drink all the time, and I've never had my stomach pumped. I think I'm alright with a little extra beer." She nodded tot he waiter, who walked away to the bar. Her attention back on the "teen", Kiyaka sighed and leaned on the table. "I wasn't calling him a brat, you twerp. I was calling you one. Besides, how could being called such a menial term be so painful?" She reached up to braid a small section of her hair, staring at the table. "Either way, it's not like I meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I can't be blamed for being so angry after seeing the reason for my employee's disappearance treat it so nonchalantly. In fact, I shouldn't even be here. I should be interviewing another teacher for her job, or for Fields' job, since I'm firing him soon anyway."

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXxGiving a snort, he briefly brushed his hair out of his face once again. "I know it sounds stupid, but Cres is one of those guys who begins bawling his eyes out if you yell around him. He's really sensitive about the things said and done around him. I mean, he was always bugging the older demons and shinigami to learn about the world he was going to be taking care of when we were younger while I was beating up our older step-brother, but he spends most of his time nowadays trying to keep me from killing people before their time," Kanin responded about his brother and his sensitivities. He then made a slight iffy sign with his hand while changing up the beat his foot was tapping to. "That's only because you have a fast metabolism for now. It'll slow down eventually and you'll notice you're getting a buzz when it does, but still. And you can call me all the names you'd like, but you'll always be an alcoholic who needs some severe intervention. As for being angry after seeing the reason your employee vanished treat her vanishing so nonchalantly, I laugh at you and her. I would've done the same damn thing to her only when you tried blackmailing me with it, I'd call her a stupid b***h and continue about my way. She put her heart on her sleeve and when she was rejected, she couldn't take it so she tried finding a way to earn a one night stand with him. That ended up in an act of stupidity on her own part which has lead her to her death. She should be glad he even gave her a peck on the lips 'cause I sure as heck wouldn't have touched her with a ten foot pole the way she was slinging her cat about."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

"Shut up! You have no idea what happened, you brat!" she barked, her anger peaking. "It's none of your business to speak about, anyway. Keep your nose out of it. And about being an alcoholic, my body's metabolism has always been the same and will continue being the same. I drink as much as I do to try and get a buzz, which I can't get anyway, no matter how much alcohol I ingest. I'm much older than I look, kid, and don't push me. It's been a long enough day, and I don't need your bullsh_t to make it worse!" Throwing her napkin at the table, she leaned back and crossed her arms, glaring at the wall. "Why the Hell should I even bother apologizing to your brother as a favor for you when all you do is disrespect and misinterpret things? I'll apologize to him, definitely, because he didn't deserve to be yelled at. But he also doesn't deserve to have such a cynical, high-and-mighty jerk for a brother! At least my sibling knew when to shut up." Standing, she slung her purse of her shoulder and started for the restrooms. "I'll be right back, don't touch my beer," she snarled, storming to the bathrooms and slamming the door behind her.

Around five minutes later she returned, looking slightly less angry, but still ready to kick a** if anyone messed with her. Sitting in her chair, she reached for her beer and downed it, not bothering to acknowledge anyone. What was the point anyway? They'd just be complete jerks anyway.

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 am
User Image
Kanin

xXxXxRemaining quiet as the woman seemed to snap, Kanin just let her continue on. He wasn't going to argue with her about things as he could honestly care less. At her calling him a kid, his foot briefly stopped tapping and his gaze became bored yet irritable. Still he said nothing as he let her continue on then start for the restroom while telling him not to touch her beer. As she was leaving the table, he gave a slight shrug before starting up the tapping of his foot once again. Once she was gone, he began softly humming to himself while waiting for his own food and drink.

xXxXxBy the time the woman returned, he was drinking what looked like his fourth glass. "I'm glad you'll be apologizing to him as he doesn't deserve it. I also know I can be a severe jackass about the things I say. My dad was the same way I am so, like him, I make more enemies than anything else... I suppose the reason that I can't just learn to shut up is because I'm a sadomasochist. Causing people pain and being caused pain is enjoyable to me. Being nice, not so much," Kanin finally breathed out after setting his glass back down on the table and picking up the bratwurst on the plate set in front of him. After chewing quite a bit and swallowing, he gave a slight sniff. "That doesn't mean I'm disrespecting or misinterpreting anything though. I don't know absolutely everything, that's true, but I do know certain things and then I pick at things because I'm such a negative person that I want to just spread that negativity so I'm not alone in it... Your turn to talk and your food is here..."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 am
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

Sitting, Kiyaka reached for her beer and started to sip at it, listening quietly. Once he finished, she took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair, setting the glass on the coaster and looking at him. "You know, next time, you should just tell me about this instead of letting me believe you're the biggest brat this side of the realm," she replied, leaning back and crossing her arms with a small smile that told him she forgave him. "Wennin, if you don't manage to keep your little fetish under control, you might make some very powerful enemies, and I wouldn't want to see you in trouble. You're a decent person, despite how bratty you can be." Sitting up straight, she tugged her food over to her and started to cut a piece off the beef. "Now then, let's talk about something else. How long have you been attending the school?"

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXxGiving a flicker of a smile, he gave a brief hand gesture over his beer as if signaling someone to stay seated. "That's kind of why I'm here. My temper and fetish give me a bad wrap while I haven't really tried making myself seem "friendly". I don't get how Cres can be so peppy and friendly to people when he can just randomly point at them and describe how they're going to die long before we will. I mean, it's like loving someone even if it's a one night stand and you know that when you wake the next morning, they're going to be gone... Clive, that odd jobs kid I mentioned earlier, says I'm afraid of getting hurt on the emotional level so I spend most of my time hurting others before they can hurt me," Kanin responded while taking another bite out of his bratwurst and starting to chew. At the change of topic, he seemed to chew a little slower as he thought about it. "Since before you took over the school... A year, I think. I came across Alice and Amelia, witches that were sisters, alongside Jacoby Vetyl, a young spirit fox with a serious case of extremely good luck, and Ezra, that little Speak No Evil monkey. They weren't all that irritating to be around... The ladies were tolerable, but the boys were actually pretty fun. Mischief is always fun, especially when sharpies and sleeping people are involved. Then you get your crybabies and fuddy-duddies who ruin everything. Anyhoo, I don't think I've actually attended any real classes, but I walk around a lot to try interacting with people and test my patience... Threw a kid in a trashcan once even. That kept me from smashing his head into the floor..."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

"Wait, wait, you haven't attended any of the classes?" she asked, drawing closer and tilting her head. "How have you not been kicked out of school yet? I mean, even my predecessor knew better than to keep a student that didn't attend classes." Leaning back, she took another bite of her beef, chewing at a decent pace and swallowing after a little while. "Why haven't you attended classes?"

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"Nope. Not a one. I've stepped foot in them, don't get me wrong, but when I'd go into the classroom there'd never be a teacher or students in the room. Maybe it's because they were all having meltdowns or were too busy getting their groove on to show up," he answered with the back of his hand covering his mouth since he'd taken a bite of his food in deliberation of how blunt to be about her questions. Kanin then gave a brief shrug while downing the rest of his beer and raising the glass to get the waiter's attention again on getting them a refill. "Blegh. Beer tastes so horrible, but it'd be rude of me to let you drink alone and I'd rather not kick someone's teeth down their throat for going with other beverages and being called a sissy. Um... I haven't attended classes for various reasons actually. For one, I might've gotten rid of one of the previous teachers for getting fresh with me. Uh... Two; I'm not here to learn about how Cristopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue or your gay a** logarithmic equations which is just a bunch of bored old farts sitting in the same room asking each other how many ways they can write the same damn equation. I'm here for anger management and Lymbo wasn't exactly helping me any. Even what psychiatrists I've seen are confused on how I can be completely bored and irritable all the damn time. Hell, you've got various people under the label of part-time students who haven't so much as stepped foot outside of their dormitories and no one's said one word to them. Fox Vetyl attends classes even if there's no teacher or the teacher is a sarcastic snob who has a stick rammed so far up his backside he has to be on top. He has his little brother hack into your computer system to turn in his work alongside the kid's work. Everything they've put into your system has been self-studied and is pretty well-done. As for my third reason, well, I doubt I'd be able to handle all of the pent-up sexual frustration and drama involved in those classrooms."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 am
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

"Huh... I should work on that before school starts next week," she said, gulping at her beer once more. When it was completely gone, she looked back to him and chuckled. "Just get something else, you dork! They have other things here. Get, I dunno, a Black Russian. Those are good, and butch too!" With a laugh, she raised her hand for another beer, immediately drinking that one as well. Although she wasn't affected by it, the woman kept swallowing back deer after beer, always sober, and always coming back for more. With a sigh, she looked to him and shook her head. "Either way, you're lucky you're a student. I mean, the worst thing about being headmistress at this school is how easily these teachers are corrupted, or even killed. The Psychology teacher was brutally murdered last year in the arms of his lover, the Sex Ed teacher! A-and I still haven't been able to replace him, because life sucks in that I could replace him, and then have him come back! Apparently, that happens now. That actually happens. At least I was born as what I am, matured, and then allowed to come to the Earth. Some of these people die, then are brought back by that foolish Council and permitted to walk the Earth once more! If my father were still alive and on the Throne..." she stopped her rant, leaning back and looking at him through her beer. "I miss the good old days, when a person died, and that was the end of it. Now, they can bargain their way out of death if they happen to be a certain thing. What the Hell is that about?" With another sigh, she lifted her beer and toasted the air. "Who cares anymore? World's gonna end soon anyway." That said, she tilted her head back and swallowed back the beer, draining it quickly.

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"Let me clarify; my boot has more flavor to it than most alcoholic beverages. No idea why humans and you are so in love with this crap," Kanin chuckled lightly before finishing up his food. Of course now he was dreading drinking his beer without something with better flavor to drown it out. He then started slightly shifting his mug around as a way to entertain himself. "Fire the grape head before you go firing Fields. That "tragically murdered" dillhole is the guy I was talking about with a stick rammed so far up his backside. I could always kill him again and he won't be able to get out of my scythe until I release him which means no Council getting involved... Then again, I don't think I'd want to hear him on a constant basis... I'll use Cres' scythe and tell him not to release him. Anyhoo, I didn't think he was that great of a Psycology teacher seeing as he was too busy banging Nikolai to actually teach his class. Fox is one of his students and from what he's said to Jacoby and Jacoby's told me, he's only seen the man once in the classroom and their last exchanging of words was with Fox telling him to quit thinking with his second head if he's going to be a teacher. It's what he does."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

"Funny, because the last time I spoke to Mr. Court about his class, he defined the student to be uncooperative and incapable of allowing the teacher to be right. By the way, Leon Court died. He doesn't have the job anymore. So hush." Raising her hand for the waiter, she ordered a simple glass of water, deciding to give the alcohol a break. "Then pick something else to drink. I'm even getting water so yu won't seem as much of a wimp."

OOC:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"It's hard to be cooperative with a stick in the mud whose only real thought process is banging his coworker. Sure he sounded confident in his speech in the classroom, but he jumped immediately to the middle of the book as if expecting his students had actually read that far. From what I heard, Fox was the only one who had even the slightest clue as to what he was saying. Fox even put a note on the board in bold print that since your teacher failed to be in the classroom, he was personally reading the book to a certain chapter and it was necessary to review those chapters as parts of it contradicted himself. The student was pissed and had every right to be irate and sarcastic because the teacher only showed up once in the middle of the year and expects his students to excel. He was in the wrong and deserved being roasted alive as perhaps he'd understand that he has students who need a better understanding of what they're reading instead of understanding how to get intimate with others. It's psychology, not a class on sex. Unless you make it clear to your teachers that they need to keep their personal lives and their work separate, your students are more than likely going to fail. Fox Vetyl withdrew his younger brother from your school just the other day due to the teachers being "unsuited for the job they were given"; his words, not mine. You'll probably find the Vetyl brothers in their dormitory on campus if you'd like to discuss these issues with them, but I'm staying out of it. I'm just telling you what I've been told by the younger brother and if his words ring true, what my personal opinion is as sadomasochistic as I am," Kanin retorted quickly while briefly raising up his hands in mock surrender. Tapping his middle finger against the table shortly afterwards, a light smile passed over his face as a cup raised up from it. Picking it up and taking a sip, he let out a content sigh. "Bubble tea. Nothing but true southern sweet tea can surpass it on my list... Besides that, he won't be around long. The Council you spoke of, my dear, is not allowed to disrupt my orders. I just figured I'd procrastinate a little for Mr. Nikolai Byko."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

"You obviously don't understand who I'm talking about," she said, taking the water from the waiter and sipping delicately. "Leon Court is a Neutralisa, different from humans, angels, and demons. Ordained by the Holy One Himself, and Nikolai Byko, or the Evil One, Neutralisa's roam the Earth to decide upon the lives of those who dwell here. Once killed, they are offered a chance to go to Heaven, or Hell, and spend eternity with their decision, or return to Earth and their duties. Many choose to retire to Heaven, few choose Hell, but Leon Court chose to return. He will stay, Wennin. It is out of your hands." She sighed once more, shaking her head. " Damn Nikolai. When my father was alive, he would, metaphorically, cut throats of Neutralisa's who wanted to return to life. Nikolai Byko seems to just not care." She glanced at the floor, frowning. "The whole thing's going to give me wrinkles."

OOC:

Dantes_river

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out