Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"I stand by what I said, Kiyaka. I misunderstood nothing about who you were speaking of and his general law of existence, but my orders are absolute. They come from Him, Lucifer and Grim themselves and I will follow through on those orders. Maybe not today, perhaps not tomorrow, but I will follow through on them. It comes with my occupation after all. Just like my earlier offer, I can be kind to people no matter who they are. I procrastinate a lot after all," the demon cooed ever so calmly while taking a sip of his tea once again. Kanin followed that once again with a content sigh while starting to tap his foot once again. It was apparent that he was relatively calm about the whole situation of speaking life and death. This was nothing to him after all. "You do understand that time itself is all in the mind, do you not? If so, then you'd know that for some people, "long" can be centuries or a matter of minutes. There is no definitive flow of time, only that which is put into our minds that we abide by. As for the length of time, well, people see the world differently and so it is once again a state of mind. Any arguments on that?"

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 am
Awesome nerd

Caesar-The Devourer of Hearts
Shadow demon

User Image
A corner of the bar suddenly grew darker before Caesar slipped through it, his hand still gripping the man's tightly as he pulled him through. He remembered sending Armageddon back to the how during the fight, but he went alone, Caesar had never pulled anyone through with himself before and was glad to see the man still intact. "Do you made it through in one peace....awesomeness. So, was it scary for you love? It is pretty dark in there."
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:11 am
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr. Fields stumbled into the light, squinting as his lights adjusted to the (dim) lights of the bar. He closed his eyes for a moment then reopened them, shooting a quick glare at Caesar. "Are you insuvating that ein am afraid of the dark?" he growled, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "Ein am perfectly fine, und ein told you to stop getting much on me." he seethed and bonked the demon's head with his free hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:26 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar pouts as he rubbed his head with his free hand, his lip quivering as if he was about to cry when he knew he wasn't even close, he just like to tease Fields. "You're so mean. I wasn't being mushy...it can be creepy in there with all the voices and screams so I was wondering if they had shaken you up a bit."
xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:34 am
tiny14xx

Seeing the expression on Caesar's face, Fields winced. He bit his lip then looked away, exhaling through his nose as he blushed lightly. "It... It's nazing ein am not used to." he mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "L-Let's just get our drinks already." he muttered and began dragging the demon to the counter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:55 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar smirks as he followed Fields to the bar, happily walking next to him with a small blush. The fact that the man hadn't pulled his hand away made Caesar a little happy and hopeful that Fields didn't care if people saw them holding hands.

When they reached the bar, Caesar had sat down next to Fields and stared at the drinks behind the bartender. He may end up having to empty each bottle to get drunk but he was sure the bartender wouldn't mind as long as he got money out of it.

Turning to Fields with the small blush still on his face, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"You go ahead and pick the drinks. Like I said, I don't really know any of the names since I am not a big drinker."

xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:59 am
tiny14xx

Fields considered it and looked at his options carefully. He ordered his usual Jagermeister but ordered a few shots of vodka for Caesar. "Ein think you vill do vell with vodka." the German commented while letting go of the demon's hand to reach for his beer when it arrived. "It affects you faster, but the taste it very harsh. It should be good for you." He put the top of the bottle to his lips and took a swig of his drink.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 am
User Image
Kanin

xXxXxGlancing briefly at the two had entered via shadows, Kanin smiled lightly and hefted his boots onto a chair next to him. "How'd I guess? Rhetorical question. I'm getting bored, Kiyaka. Act like a prude or something so it'll get rid of this irritating monotonous air around us that doesn't refrain in me calling you stupid for knowing little about what I do," the demon sighed in a bored tone while beginning to tap his fingers on his temples. This place was so dull when you felt like you were alone.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:36 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar smirks when the man ordered him the vodka. He remembered drinking an entire bottle with Fields once, the taste bitter and the burn strong but the effects on him minimal. Without hesitation, he downs each shot and requests more which didn't seem to surprise the bartender since he wasn't even buzzed after 10 bottles of the beer Fields picked. With a sigh, Caesar Downs his next batch before stopping the bartender from pouring more. "Just give me the bottle, it will be better instead of you constantly pouring." The man raised an eyebrow before handing him the bottle, the demon popping off the part that helps pour without making a mess before he brought the bottle to his lips and tilt his head back.
xxxxxUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 am
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

It's not that I don't like you...

"Oh, so NOW you want me to be the b_tchy headmistress," she laughed, snatching up a bun and a for k and start to carve into it. She hadn't noticed Fields or his lover, obviously too focused on her companion to care. "Alright, then let me ask you something, Mr. Know-It-All. All my teachers are out having sex with my students, and try as I might, I can't seem to stop it. Even that idiot Fields is screwing that little nothing demon thing that I should never have let into my school. On the bright side, though, he seems to have forgotten Odette, which would have solved a bunch of other problems months ago. Anyway, what do you suggest I do to control it?" Kiyaka leaned back, tossing the bun and fork away and watching the male closely. "If you give me a good enough answer, I might even let you handle it. Provided it involves blood though. It's been a while since someone got killed on my campus."

...it's just that you're in my way.

OOC:

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:55 am
tiny14xx

Fields' eyebrow twitched simultaneously with the bartender's when they watched Caesar chug down the bottle. "Don't you think you should slow down?" the doctor finally asked, too stunned by the sight to even take another drink of his own beer. "Vodka takes time to hit you, even for und demon."
Before he could say anymore, he heard a voice that shook him up like the sound of nails against a chalkboard. There was no way... Turning his head, Fields' eyes widened slightly at the sight of the ever-arrogant principal, and with that other boy from earlier! "Sh_t." he hissed under his breath and quickly turned around, his gaze on the cold bottle tightly gripped in his hand. "Ve have to go." he murmured to Caesar.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:26 am
Awesome nerd

Shadow demon

User Image
Caesar was about to comment on it when he noticed Fields' reaction to someone's voice. He turns his head before frowning deeply, gripping the bottle so hard it cracked. He didn't have to ask to take a guess on who it was since the only persons Fields seemed to dislike was Kiyaka the principle who threatened him and Decius. With a deep breath, Caesar loosens his grip on the bottle and turns to Fields. "Let's finish this at home hmm? I'll buy several of the strongest from here and if that doesn't work we can just walk over to the store and by some more."

xxxxxUser Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
Kanin

xXxXx"I told you to entertain me, not patronize me. Bingo was his name-o. As for your teachers, find applicants for teacher positions who aren't looking for romance and actually have a brain. I ought to kick you in the knee for speaking so lowly of the doctor, however, 'cause you're as oblivious as I am honest. The good doctor and his oh so fun demon are over there. And technically speaking, it's the original owner's fault for not paying attention to the teachers hired," Kanin sighed as he briefly pointed to the doctor and Caesar. He even flashed a dark, mischievous smile at the two while giving them a brief wave. Starting to tap his foot, he let out a soft yawn. "I also believe I'm preferring their company over yours seeing as you're still so fricking emotional over something you couldn't control. We can't help who we fall in love with or who falls in love with us, but you can find more responsible adults to act like teachers. What do you think interviews are for? Duh. Hey, Dr. Fields. Remember what I said about Armageddon earlier."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Theme song

It's not that I don't like you...

"Then I suppose now is as good a time as ever." Turning just enough to look at them, she smirked and waved. "Seeing as firing you won't do much good and that you're probably enough of a coward to quit, your little boytoy is expelled. Paperwork to be filed tomorrow morning, you have the weekend to get out of my academy." Kiyaka stood and tossed her hair over her shoulder, ever the laughing b_tch. "Oh, by all means, stay here, dears. I'm leaving anyway. Wennin, I'm heading out to the old Sex-Ed room to burn the rest of Miss Shell's things. You're welcome to come, if you'd like me to continue entertaining you, or you can stay with the NAMBLA twins. Either way, I don't care." Tossing a fifty onto the table, she strode to the door, slowing once beside Fields. "Men like you make me sick, Adler. And not just because of your apathy. You disobeyed a direct order from me, and I told you I would follow through on my threat. Leave my school if you want to. But remember -" Her pupils narrowed into slits as her irises shaded an evil red "- I will always find you. After all, you know what they say about Nazis." With a laugh, she kicked open the door and glanced to Wennin. "Coming or not?"

...it's just that you're in my way.

OOC:

Dantes_river

Awesome nerd
Doing this on my phone, don't care enough to look down and actually type her name.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:27 pm
Dantes_river

Mayah Playah

tiny14xx

Fields looked at Caesar and watched him buy the beer. He was just about to answer his question when he heard the two talk to him, wincing in reaction. Turning to face them, he barely gave Kanin a nod of acknowledgement. "He's alvready gone, if that's vhat you're talking about." he muttered. "Ein am done vith him, so feel free to talk vith him if you ever find him."
His somewhat calm composure stopped when he heard what Kiyaka said to Caesar. "Vhat?! Ein told you to leave him out of this!" the doctor yelled across the room at her, not caring in the slightest about the looks he got and the scene he made. He clenched both his fists and his jaw when the woman walked towards him, pure anger in his own eyes. Fury took his mouth and reverted his language back to German. "You deaf idiot, I told you once and I'll tell you again. I don't fear you, not in the slightest. In fact, I loathe everything about you! If anyone's sick, it's you. That boy you're with doesn't know us and even he knows how utterly foolhardy you are to take your anger out on Caesar. I don't give a damn if you kill me right now, you stay the hell away from him." he seethed and turned around when she opened the door. "Find your own science teacher vhile you're at it!" he shouted back in English while glaring at the ground.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff