Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Adagio - German Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mary tried to ignore the comment about Reed and Alan being a good couple. Didn't she said that's not what she wanted to hear? She took a few sips of her drink before hearing his next comment, turning to smile lightly at him. "You know, I used to think the same thing. The reason we met was because he was so clumsy, but there was something charming about it that won me over." She hesitated for a moment then looked down at her drink. "We, uh... we had family troubles after a few years. His job caught up with him and I couldn't handle it, so I left."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:49 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He nodded solemnly. "I suppose I can understand that. My wife left because she couldn't handle Alan or his condition. I've spent so long trying to make up for it, I'm afraid I've never had the time to remarry or even have an intimate relationship." He paused, then held up his hand towards her and laughed. "I'm sure it must sound like I'm fishing, but I promise, I'm not trying to hit on you!" Aldrich tried to assure her.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Alan's condition? As curious as she was, it was best not to ask. If he could refrain from asking about her daughter, then he could do the same. When talked about another relationship, Mary laughed with understanding. "It's okay, I get it. I haven't been searching, myself, even though I probably should. To be honest, though, I wouldn't mind if you actually tried to hit on me. You understand me a lot more than the other guys in here could."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:01 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"In that case, if it's not too forward, allow me to attempt to change the scene." He gestured to the bar patrons, loud and rowdy behind them. "I don't live very far from here and have a wet bar in my apartment. If you'd like, we can continue our conversation there instead of here. It'll probably be a lot quieter." He wasn't really used to picking up women, but hoped it didn't sound like it.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

As tradition with all women, Mary looked up and down Alan's body. Well, he was definitely easy on the eyes, and he could carry a conversation well. Maybe having a drink with him at his place was all she needed. "Okay, that sounds nice." she agreed and got up from her seat. "Are you okay to drive? I'm a little tipsy and don't trust myself behind the wheel." she said with a meek smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:22 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He gestured out the door where a car was waiting. "I always bring a driver with me when I go to the bar." Tossing a twenty onto the bar to pay for their drinks, he set a hand on the small of her back and led her outside. A man got out of the car and opened the door for them to get in, and after they were seated and seatbelted, the car started to move and drive them back to Aldrich's (for once) empty apartment.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash