Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Jackie Chan, Jet Li...STUNTMAN!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stuntman!
Meh.
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Jackie Chan kickbutt! =P
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Jet Li so cool!! =P Beat 'you up!
30%
 30%  [ 11 ]
Da original...BRUCE LEE!! w00t.
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Other...please post! =D
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Stuntman=Suicide--->Stupid.
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:15 pm
...Does this include Bruce Lee?

Discuss Chinese Stuntmen! =D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:34 pm
Chinese stuntmen are the best! biggrin Bruce Li past away, but I will forever remember him since he was the number one best Kung Fu masta! cool  

Night Rain55

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:48 pm
Night Rain55
Chinese stuntmen are the best! biggrin Bruce Li past away, but I will forever remember him since he was the number one best Kung Fu masta! cool

What she said. and its Bruce Lee. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:20 pm
Bruce Lee isn't really a stunt man seeing as he didn't do any stunts. All he did was fight. For stunts it has to be Jacky Chan.
Obviously in a one-on-one fight then Bruce Lee would kick all of the other fighters' asses.
Is it true that Bruce Lee is the only man to ever have 0% body fat? I heard that from a friend.  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Tokioka
Bruce Lee isn't really a stunt man seeing as he didn't do any stunts. All he did was fight. For stunts it has to be Jacky Chan.
Obviously in a one-on-one fight then Bruce Lee would kick all of the other fighters' asses.
Is it true that Bruce Lee is the only man to ever have 0% body fat? I heard that from a friend.

Bruce Lee would have to be the King of Martial Arts, since in most of his films all he did was fight full on. Pity he died so soon.

Jet Li's sort of half martial artists/half stuntman in all of his movies, depending on whether it's Chinese or American produced, whilst Jacky relies entirely upon death-defying stunts for all of his films.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:37 pm
Minielf
Tokioka

Bruce Lee would have to be the King of Martial Arts, since in most of his films all he did was fight full on. Pity he died so soon.

Jet Li's sort of half martial artists/half stuntman in all of his movies, depending on whether it's Chinese or American produced, whilst Jacky relies entirely upon death-defying stunts for all of his films.
Jacky doesn't rely on stunts for all of his films, he just likes to incorporate them in. I really like the way he fights against multiple enemies using the surroundings and props to get the better of them.
My favourite fight that jacky did was in Who Am I? on the rooftop against the kicking-master and the punching-master.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:08 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Jacky doesn't rely on stunts for all of his films, he just likes to incorporate them in. I really like the way he fights against multiple enemies using the surroundings and props to get the better of them.
My favourite fight that jacky did was in Who Am I? on the rooftop against the kicking-master and the punching-master.

*gasp* OMG!! I actually saw that movie. He was like so paranoid. I like the part where he's in the process of stealing the disk. the best thing about jackie chan is that he's funny too. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:18 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

*gasp* OMG!! I actually saw that movie. He was like so paranoid. I like the part where he's in the process of stealing the disk. the best thing about jackie chan is that he's funny too. rofl

OMG, Who am !, I love that movie!! eek It's my favourite Jackie Chan movie of all time. I love that rooftop fight as well.

The other two Jackie Chan films I like are Mister Nice Guy and Police Story 2. Police Story 2 has that awesome fight with that mute guy. xd  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:24 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

OMG, Who am !, I love that movie!! eek It's my favourite Jackie Chan movie of all time. I love that rooftop fight as well.

The other two Jackie Chan films I like are Mister Nice Guy and Police Story 2. Police Story 2 has that awesome fight with that mute guy. xd
if it's in chinese i prolly haven't seen it. If it was made in the 90's i prolly haven't seen it either.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Those movies rule too! I really love all his older movies in cantonese, so funny.

The only bad thing about Jacky Chan's movies are in the old ones where they were dubbed into english. The dubbing was soooooooo bad! xd  

Tokioka

japjainjook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:28 am
jet li is the best!!
or maybe jay shud try one day...
action movie!!!
:@
hehehehehe...
i like you...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:39 am
bruce lee's legend lives on whee

even Tekken has its version of bruce lee.. (i play the game... sometimes... when the boys dragged me there... sweatdrop )  

mikotan

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:29 am
I didnt know Jet Li until last year xd
cos a group of boys in my class asked me if i knew Jet Li and i said no xd
Bruce Lee is still the best whee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:17 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Night Rain55

Why must you embarass me? D=  

Night Rain55

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:10 pm
Night Rain55
xXHotBabiBluXx
Night Rain55

Why must you embarass me? D=

Sowie, I didn't mean to embarass you. sweatdrop  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out