Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 am
InuHalfDemon30
You play the childhood friend

User Image

"Renoooo hey wake up. Your gonna be lake. Professor Reen is outside waiting." With that sound of that name Reno was up and out of bed. He had slept in on accident and was scurrying around the room. That voice he heard was his mother. Today was the day he was gonna earn his first pokemon and begin his journey and on that journey he was gonna be accompanied by his childhood friend. He wondered if she was outside with Professor Reen while he was dressing. If not she would probably be at home and they would have to go get her as well. He got dressed and came downstairs holding his personal greatball in hand. A gift from his deceased father. Reno Lives in Twinleaf town in the Sinnoh region. He had actually moved here when he was young with his parents from the Kanto region awhile ago with his childhood friend. His parents and her parents were really good friends at the time. Professor Reen was the town pokemon expert tho she got alot of remarks on her...gender.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image
((The places were it is pink are going to be blue, ok?))

Kaoru smiled to herself hearing her friend's mother yell for him to get ready. Giggling to herself, she just knew Reno would of slept in on the most important day of their lives so far. She started to check her bag to see if everything is there. The girl wondered when her friend would come out of his house, she hoped it would be soon. The Professor was standing next to her with the briefcase that held the three options or choice's for a starter trainer. The three were Chimcar, the fire monkey, Piplup, the water/ice penguin, and lastly Turtwig, the grass turtle. Kaoru already knew her choice.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

Reno came out of the house right as he threw the greatball out the door and Umbreon popped out of it and Umbreon landed in front of Kaoru before turning to see Reno catch his breath. 'Miss me?'
"Give it a rest umbreon."
'Thought so' A unique talant of Reno's was that he could hear the voices of the pokemon around them as if they spoke his language. Umbreon was gonna join them on there journey.
"I see your up then."
"Yes professor. Sorry about that. Heya Kaoru."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Kaoru smiled seeing the Umbreon. Then looked up to smiled at her friend. "It took you long enough to get out here." Kaoru teased him hugging him. "Can you believe it? We are going to start our pokemon journey today." She said excitedly. She turned to the Professor. The Professor smirked at the two then said, "Are you two ready to take on the responsibility of owning and caring for your own pokemon?" She asked about to open the briefcase.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"I am professor. I've had loads of practice with Umbreon here." Reno said with confidence.
'Can't wait to see my new partner.' Umbreon said. "You and me both. So the pokemon will be piplup, Chimchar, or turtwig right?....wasn't there a 3rd kid comming."
"He said he would come later. He had some errands to run." His mother said from the doorway.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:19 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Kaoru stepped up smiling wanting to get her choice before it was taken. "I am, Ma'am. And I choose Piplup." The young girl said grabbing the blue pokeball. She let out the blue pengiun. The pokemon blinked then saw her for the first time then said his name. "Hello, Piplup. I'm Kaoru and I'd like to be your trainer. Would you like to be my pokemon?" She asked knowing pokemon could make choices for themselves. The pokemon seems to puff with pride when she asked for it's promission. He looked over the girl then ran over to her and hugged her legs cutely. Kaoru awwed then picked him up to hug him. She turned to Reno with a smile. "So who do you choose, Reno?" She asked as her Piplup made himself comfortable on her shoulder. He was smaller than normal Piplup but that didn't concern Kaoru. Her Piplup looked at the human male tht his trainer was talking to.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Turtwig." He said as he took the green pokeball and tossed it up releasing turtwig. "Heya Turtwig. Name's Reno and i was hoping you could be my partner on our journey." The turtwig looked up at Reno and nodded.
"Sure. Love to. This is gonna be a great adventure."
"You know it." Turtwig was a but surprised at the accuracy of Reno's response.
"Ah yeh i can understand you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Kaoru's Piplup was shocked that the male could understand them. "Can you understand me, too?" He asked in disbelief. Kaoru giggled then said, "I think my pokemon is in amazement cause you can understand pokemon speech."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Yeh i can understand you piplup....and don't worry...it happens to every pokemon i talk to. Funny how umbreom here wasn't."
'Nothing surprises me these days.' He said as he hopped up on Reno's shoulders. Reno put Tutwig back in the pokeball and looked over at Kaoru. "Well anything you need before we go? First stop is sandgem town." He said with a determined look.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:44 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Kaoru's piplup looked to his trainer waiting for her put him away like the male one did. She looked at her piplup smiling putting away his ball on to her belt with ball latches. He relaxed now knowing she was keeping him out. "Well, I have everything but the five pokeballs that my mother was going to give us. She said something about not leaving here without saying good bye to her. Oh! And she wanted to give us a map and get a picture of us before we leave." Kaoru said. She walked over to her house, "Well come on Reno. You do want your set of five pokeballs right?" She teased him.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Yeh...Well technically i only need 4." He said as he followed after her. They made there way to Kaoru's house and he noticed her mom out in the garden. He gave her a quick wave and Umbreon nodded his head to Kaoru's mom.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Kaoru's mother gave a slight squeal before going to her daughter and her childhood friend. She took both in her arms giving them a squeeze. Kaoru blushed embarressed with her mother sometimes. Piplup had escaped by going on to his trainer's head. He looked down at the older female that looked like his trainer. "Wow, she looks pretty but is alittle crazy." He said in his pokemon talk. Quickly, the mother got them in to position before taking a picture of the two with their pokemon. "I'm going to miss you two playing around in the mud or chasing each other through town." The mother siad before giving over the pokeballs and map. Kaoru smiled to her mother saying goodbye then walked out with Reno. "So now that is over, let's go?" She said/questioned.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"She better not say anything to anyone about that mud incident."
'Yeh That was a good one.'
"Good one? You put me to sleep with your hypnotism and i landed face first in the mud." Reno said to umbreon with a sigh. "But enough of that. Yeh lets get going." He said as he started walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Kaoru giggled then said, "You have to admit that was funny. I did get you back for slamming that mud pie on to my head." She remembered that incident. Piplup snickered at just the thought of what could of happened. The girl paused right before taking a step in to the grass area. All her life she was told not to walk in to the grass cause wild pokemon would attack her. She took a step in then started walking through it.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:13 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

Reno followed after her into the grass. "Umbreon. Far sight." He said as umbreons eyes glew slightly as he looked around. 'No pokemon cept a few Furret and Hoothoots....and a...ah!' A small electric attack wizzed from the bushes past umbreons head and as an emediate counter he sent Hypnosis into the bush and there was thud. "Hold on umbreon." Reno walked slowly forward and looked into the bush to find a little pichu laying there asleep after being hit by the hypnosis attack but it was tied down by some rope on its leg. "Oh god. Kaoru come help." He said as he pulled the rope off the sleping pichu and pulled it out. It looked hurt badly.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff