Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light alt (1x1 pokemon rp-me&Blazingcat123) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

"Renoooo hey wake up. Your gonna be lake. Professor Reen is outside waiting." With that sound of that name Reno was up and out of bed. He had slept in on accident and was scurrying around the room. That voice he heard was his mother. Today was the day he was gonna earn his first pokemon and begin his journey and on that journey he was gonna be accompanied by his childhood friend. He wondered if she was outside with Professor Reen while he was dressing. If not she would probably be at home and they would have to go get her as well. He got dressed and came downstairs holding his personal greatball in hand. A gift from his deceased father. Reno Lives in Twinleaf town in the Sinnoh region. He had actually moved here when he was young with his parents from the Kanto region awhile ago with his childhood friend. His parents and her parents were really good friends at the time. Professor Reen was the town pokemon expert tho she got alot of remarks on her...gender.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

Sakura was with professor Reen. She was waiting to Reno to come outside and then they could go to the lab and get their first pokemon. Sakura was really excited about starting their journey together. SHe had always dreampt of going on a journey and traveling around the Sinnoh region, though she was more into contests than Gym battles.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

Reno grabbed his bag from the counter and came outside catching his breath. He then remember before he walked out the door to put his hat on. He slipped it on and came out to see them. "Oh good we don't have to come wake you up. Its a change a pace seeing you up early Sakura....Don't you ussualy sleep in?" He asked slipping his bag on his back while holding his great ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

"Yeah but I was too excited to sleep in." Sakura said and smiled. SHe had a crush on Reno but was too shy to tell him. Then the professor nodded and said "Shall we?" Sakura nodded and followed Professor Reen to her laboratory. Once there, Sakura stood beside Reno. She was so excited she started to shake with anticipation.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

As they walked The great ball in Reno's hand shook and he sighed. "Fine. Come on out Umbreon." He said as he tossed the ball into the air as Umbreon appeared before him in a flash of light. "I can't say no to my dads pokemon after all. He wanted to come." . After his father passed Umbreon had decided to stay with the family and became Reno's partner but Reno still considered him to be his fathers pokemon and not his own. That's why he wanted a starter pokemon for himself.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image

Sakura was standing there listening to the professor anxieously. Then when it was time to pick their pokemon Sakura right away said "I pick Chimchar. It's so cute and funny." Then the chimchar jumped into her arms and she giggled. "Well i like you too. How does the nickname Inferno sound." She said and Chimchar nodded and hugged her. She then hugged him back gently and smiled while waiting for Reno to pick his pokemon.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image

"Hmm." The Umbreon had jumped up on the table to see the other 2 pokemon. Turtwig and Piplup. He then decided. Hey piplup. How bout we team up?" He said with a smile as piplup nodded, stepped forward, and saluted him. "Prideful little one aren't you. You can drop the The salute. Were friends now. Mina." He said with a nickname as piplup nodded. "Well you 2 have now got your starter pokemon. Therewas to be another boy who was comming to get his pokemon as well but i'm guessing he slept in. Well i'll go get him now. Sorry i can't see you 2 off but you know. Stuff to do. Make sure to keep in contact and take the pokedex's from the machine over there." Professor Reen said as she left the 2 there and ran out. Reno nodded and put piplub in her pokeball and went to grab his pokedex. "Well its a start. But our journey has just begun." He said to Sakura.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Sakura nodded and said "Yea. I can't wait to see all the pokemon of Sinnoh and finally get to the grand festival. Oh Inferno do you know what a pokemon contest is?" Inferno tilted his head and Sakura smiled "It's when trainer's gather from all over to see who's copmbination attacks are best. If we can win 5 ribbons we can go to the grand festival where the best of the best battle for the title of Top Coordinator." She explained and Inferno got excited.He then climbed onto her shoulder and she said "Tha tickles." Then he managed to climb onto her shoulder and she said "So you want to stay out huh?" Inferno nodded and said "Chim chim Char." (I'm hate being in a pokeball.) Sakura smiled and pet his head. "Okay as long as you promise not to ruun off. Deal?" Sakura said and Inferno nodded. "Chim." (Deal.) Then Sakura smiled and pet his head.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

Umbreon jumped up on Reno's shoulder as well. "I take it you want to stay out as well?" Umbreon just looked at Reno. 'Yes.' "Alright. You can stay out as long as you want. Shall we get going?" A little secret he has kept from everyone was that ever since he was born he could hear the voice of the pokemon and hear what they say as if they were speaking in english. He hadn't even told Sakura yet and he was used to it.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Sakura smiled and said "Ready?" After she grabbed the pokedexs and gave Reno his. She then smiled as she lightly pulled on his arm and said "Come on Reno." Then Inferno started to pull too.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

"Alright no need to pull my arm off. Oh yeh." He grabbed a map off the desk. "Just in case." He said as he stepped out the door past Sakura and Inferno. He looked down the road then the map to see there first Destination. "Ok our first stop is Sandgem town. The next is Jubilife city then the gym at Oreburgh city. Gives us plenty of time to train on the way." He said as he started walking.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

Sakura nodded and said "Yeah. I hope our combinations are good enough to win." She then started walking next to him with Inferno on her shoulder. Inferno then hugged her and looked at her trying to help her feel better "Thanks Inferno." She said and smiled at him. Then Sakura said "Your right Inferno I can't get nervous before I even start."

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

'She pretends to understand us.' Umbreon said looking at Reno. He just nodded as if to say 'i know'. They walked along the path and Reno could spots most of the pokemon in the area by there voices. Most were hidden and watching them.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

Sakura smiled and so was Inferno. Then Sakura stopped and said "Aw what a cute little pokemon." She was looking at a shinx. She then pulled out her pokedex and smiled. "An Electric type huh. Well it will help me win that's for sure. Go inferno use Scratch." She said and Inferno used Scratch while the Shinx mused Tackle.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:29 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

'Inferno's going to lose?' Umbreon said as Reno looked at him and then back to the fight. "Why do you say that?" He whispered to Umbreon to where Sakura couldnot hear him. 'Inferno is to headstrong and that shinx looks like he's seen battle before so its experiance....uh oh.' Reno noticed it to. The discharge in the air. He grabbed Sakura and pulled her back. "Move its gonna use discharge."

User Image
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff