Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amongst the flowers. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

Elfy wandered silently off of school campus to indulge herself in a little bit of innocent exploration. She was hoping to find a field of flowers and maybe even a water hole to take a dip in.

As she wandered further she saw a perfect patch of flowers, she sighed happily and jogged over to a clear spot amongst them. Slowly she lowered herself to the ground careful not to disturb the plants and giggled,oh how she loved flowers. She layed back and closed her eyes, taking in deep wonderful breaths of flower scent, her ears flicking back and forth to take in any sounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky walked quietly through a meadow, smiling when she noticed someone in the flowers. She walked over and laughed a bit when she saw it was Elfy. "You like flowers too?" She smiled and sat a few feet away from her, gazing up at the sky. "I love any kind of plants, but especially flowers."

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 am
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Peace at last..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune quietly strolled through a small field outside the school, content that he finally was in a place away from all the hustle and bustle of life... Hopefully.
"Well ain't this a sight for sore eyes! Grass!"
He exclaimed before pouncing on the field and rolling around. After a while he sat up and proceeded to shake some blades of grass out of his hair. He hated when that happened.. Though it was always enjoyable to finally take a break every now and then. After making sure there wasn't a stray clipping on him he began to take off his bag and afterwards unbuckled his sword.
"Oh man.. Feels good to finally have that off.."
He sighed as he laid down on the soft grass and chuckled contently.

((OCC smile )

KZKittyLuvz

Tear Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

Ky looked over to see a boy rolling around in the grass. "Hello!" She called over happily, excited to see a new person.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ochimaru

Elfy opened up her eyes to see Ky and replied softly, "Flowers are soothing." As she was speaking she watched Kys attention shift and she sat up to look over at the new boy that had suddenly shown up. She giggled. "Aww I thought the grass looked good in your hair." Her ears flicked a piece of grass off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:28 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Emperor Ochimaru

Ky smiled and nodded back at Elfy in agreement. "Grass looks good on him" She waved to the boy. "Why don't you come sit with us?"  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image
Tear Shadow

"I'd say it adds a nice nature effect to his personal appearance. Its quite charming." Her eyes glittered mischeviously, she was enjoying herself more then she thought possible. She enjoyed this idea of people company.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky giggled quietly when she saw the twinkle in Elfy's eye, glad they were both having fun.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm
Tear Shadow

User Image

Elfy picked a flower and plucked the petals off one by one. She settled back onto her elbows and tilted her head back letting her hair fall around her shoulders. She smiled, she was content.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky picked up a flower and stared at the petals, trying to focus. She then set it back down and squealed gleefully as it took root once again, as if she had never touched it.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Tear Shadow

Elfy looked at Ky curiously. "Whats up?" She looked at the newly re-rooted flower, dumb founded. "Did I miss something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky smiled, her body glowing. "I did it! I re-planted a flower! With magic!"  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image

Tear Shadow

"Oh my goodness! Thats fantastic!" Elfy engulfed her in a hug. "Yay for Ky!" She blushed and giggled as she let her go. "Whoops I'm sorry about that Ky, I'm in a very pleasant mood, I didnt mean to grab ya without letting you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:02 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Surprises..."

Shirune sat up and was surprised to see two girls already in the area. He was even more surprised when they appeared to be friendly towards someone they've probably never met. He smiled and waved back, chuckling to himself as he did so.
"Personally I don't like grass in my hair."
He replied comically to the neko girl. He then stood up and walked towards them, grabbing his sword as he did so. He strapped in across his back though, no point in having your sword drawn when your just going to talk to someone. He kneeled next to them and then noticed then noticed that one of the girls, Ky from the context could use magic. It wasn't strange to him since he always had been around people like that, though he was interested in what type it was though
"Magic? What type of magic do you use?"

((OCC smile )

KZKittyLuvz

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

KZKittyLuvz

Ky smiled at Elfy and hugged her tightly. "Its ok!" She smiled at the other boy. "I'm a fairy, so I use a couple different types of magic. I'm Ky."

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff