Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amongst the flowers. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya Lee
Don't listen when day turns to night
I won't be there to protect you then.

"Don't give me a reason to be rude, and I won't have to be," she said. "Plus, it does help that you're--" She stopped herself. No way am I going to tell him that.

"Anyways, when are we getting started on the plan. I want to help you out as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:19 pm
TeddyAssassin33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"As soon as we find out where they are...." he said and looked at her, a gleam in his eye. "As soon as we find out where these people be at, we can get started. Now, what was that?" He said with a devilish look on his face. "It's because i'm what?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:24 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya knew there was no way she could say it louder than a whisper, so she leaned over, cupped her hand and finished her sentence. "It helps that you're cute." She was blushing furiously then. She knew the alternative meant squirming over an untold truth, so getting it over with then was easier.

Honesty: the best and worst policy, she thought.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 pm
TeddyAssassin33

Nikolai laughed to himself. "Well, you aren't that bad looking either. In fact, one of the better looking people I've seen so far. Thanks for the compliment." He said. One thing about Nikolai that got him little friends: he is a BIT oblivious. "Now, where do you think we should start looking?"

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

Maya sighed in relief. Good, he didn't freak out. Or was she okay with that?

His next question sent her thought swirling. There were a million places these people could be, but there was little time to look as of then. "Well, what do you have on this guy, and where does he tend to appear? That could help us find friends. Usually friends surround the areas their other friends frequent."

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm
TeddyAssassin33

He shrugged. "He hung around everywhere. He didn't really "stay" at a certain place. Hmm....Maybe.....I dunno...he like the Cafe, the beach, his room...." His eyes lit up. "His old dorm!" he smiled, then frowned. "but... I doubt it's still around"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:41 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"Let's go look in that area anyways. Just because there isn't a dorm, doesn't mean his friends won't be around there somewhere." Maya held out a hand to Nikolai. "I'm following you."

(OOC: Alright, I gotta get a few things done. I'm off for the night.)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:18 pm
TeddyAssassin33

He grabbed her hand and lifted himself up, but held onto it after words. "Are you sure? who knows what his room is like..." He sighed. "Alright...this way..." he said and led her by the hand.

(to Nikolai's old room?)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeddyAssassin33

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:37 pm
Strikercharge

User Image
Maya Lee

"I'm absolutely positive. It'll be fine."

(OOC: Make a dorm room?)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:01 pm
TeddyAssassin33

((you sure? I can find his old one))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

a6IANTsquid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Ana comes up behind Dudley, lightly nudging him "Hey friend. I'm finally back...with a new accessory" she adds with a small frown as she gestures to an oxygen tank she now needs to wheel around. "I've missed you. How is the Academy, and how are you? Make any new friends?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:46 pm
a6IANTsquid

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dudley had been sitting on top of a hill, his forearms resting on his knees as he felt the wind at his back and through his hair. Wind felt nice. He never really got a chance to enjoy it back in his... youth.
What was he doing on this hill? He was relaxing. Last thing he remembered was being in that art studio - He quickly learned that it wasn't a classroom. Ana somehow disappeared and the other two guys got connected at the hip and kinda did their own thing. Not like it wasn't a problem. Dudley was here for more than just socializing, anyway. Still, he wondered what that weird group was up to.

His question (at least part of it) was answered when he felt a nudge against him, making him turn his head and smile at the recognizable face. "Ana!" he beamed and got up, only to see the new attachment. His face quickly became pale. "Oh God... What happened?" he asked softly before looking at her eyes. She seemed fine enough. Was it just a respiratory thing? Or was she hurt? Was she hurt back at the studio? When he could've protected her? He didn't want to think about something like that, so he focused on her questions. "The school hasn't changed much. Oh, that place we went to wasn't a classroom. The, uh, person in charge made that very clear." He winced at the memory and rubbed an invisible bump on his head. "Anyway, no to the friends part. Those guys we hung out with kinda disappeared on their own. They got along really well, so they're probably hanging out by themselves. As for me, I've just been relaxing around the school." He looked back at Ana, concern in his pink eyes. "You had me really worried there, y'know? What happened?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

a6IANTsquid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Ana looks away remorsefully for a moment, then back up at Dudley. "I had something called an asthma attack. It's a chronic lung disease. Usually it isn't this bad. But...things got kind of complicated. I ended up having something called MRSA pneumonia. Basically, it just meant that that particular kind of pneumonia I had was very resistant to most medical drugs. I also found out I have, err, had, heart problems. Whenever I would have a coughing fit, my heart would start racing like crazy and they'd have to stop it to slow it. That is called tachycardia, which means 'fast heart'. I had to have a surgery to correct it." she explains as she wheels the tank back and forth absentmindedly. "This tank is just a safety precaution. It should be gone soon. That is a shame though, that the guys didn't stay around and chat more."

((I shizzle you not, that is actually why I was gone so long. I'm mostly better now though))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:25 pm
a6IANTsquid
Well geez, man! Glad you're okay!

User Image

"Wow." Dudley breathed, unsure of how to take all that. Asthma, lung disease, pneumonia, tachycardia. Humans sure had it rough. It almost made him want to pick something else to be. Maybe a fox.
Hearing the wheels of the oxygen tank on the grass, Dudley looked down at it, frowning softly. "Never mind those guys, you should be more worried about yourself." he said then looked at her. "I'll help you, if you want. You know, carry your books, cook, clean. I work as a butler, so I don't mind." he assured with a small smile. In fact, the entire reason he was here was because his boss sent him here to both get an education and a vacation!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

a6IANTsquid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 pm
Awesome nerd
Me too. That was one hell of a hospital visit. *shudder* too many needles for my liking...

Ana stares at Dudley, surprise evident on her face, stuttering as she speaks "I....I couldn't possibly ask you to do that, it's too much" she murmurs shyly, a blush slowly crossing her cheeks "There must be something I can do to repay you if you're going to insist on helping me..." she gasps suddenly as her knees give a bit, grabbing his arm for support "....okay...yeah. I'll take you up on that offer for help. But please, let me repay you somehow. I wouldn't feel right now giving back to you for all this help your offering me."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff