Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amongst the flowers. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:54 pm
a6IANTsquid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dudley moved closer so Ana could easily grab his arm when she almost fell. Once he was sure she was steady enough, he moved his arms towards her. One wrapped around her back and the other behind her knees, and with the flex of his muscles he picked her up princess style, all the while giving her a smile. "Don't worry about it. I do this kind of stuff for a living. Besides, it's what friends do." he assured then looked at the oxygen tank. He hooked the tip of his shoe to its bottom and kicked the tank up, moving his hand away from Ana's back to catch it and carry it over his shoulder. "So! Anywhere you want to go?" he asked.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Ana looks to the school, then to the dorms, then up at Dudley. "Could we maybe go to your dorms, or wherever you reside...? I haven't gotten my dorm room yet....oh! Maybe we could go to the bakery first? I really enjoy baking. Strawberry roses are my specialty" she states proudly, her grip on Dudley slowly loosening as she relaxes. "Or maybe you would like to chooes something....? I'd love to know more about your interests, and about you." Ana asks timidly, curious about him  

a6IANTsquid

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

~~~

Fredrich glared from behind a tree, staring out at an open hill covered in flowers. This epitome of spring was not something the dark clad detective liked to be surrounded by in his free time, and he was giving up his lunch for this.
"Explain to me again why we're here?" he grunted to his two comrades. One of which, Ethan, was busy trying to get an orange from the tree he was currently attempting to climb. The branch snapped, but before he could fall to the ground, Fredrich grabbed the back of his shirt to stop his fall.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"It's romantic." Lock walked over to Ethan, reaching up and p[lucking an orange from the tree with ease. He handed it to his lover, kissing his cheek with a smile before turning back to the detective. "How's this for a proposal space? We can set up a nice picnic. You bring Ellery here, tell him how beautiful he looks as the sun starts to set, and then when the sky is light purple and still filled with stars, you propose."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

The detective pursed his lips as Ethan started sharing orange slices with his dog. He tried to picture himself being nothing but loving and adoring, smiling uncharacteristically while telling Ellery nothing but sweet things. It made him nauseous.
"Will it work?" he asked while raising a skeptical eyebrow at Lock.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Hey, it got him to love me. It'll work for you!" He cheered, then reached down to ruffle Ethan's hair. "Okay, no go get ready and come back here in two hours. Everything will be ready and we'll have Ellery meet you here. Okay?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The longer Fredrich thought about this... romantic proposal, the heavier the rock in his stomach. Get rid of it, he kept telling himself. This was for Ellery!
Sighing through his nose, the detective got up from his hiding spot behind the bush and nodded gloomily at the duo. "Fine," he muttered before walking off to take a shower and buy some wine.
Ethan waited for the Austrian to leave before turning to Lock. "You think he'll really be able to pull it off?" he asked.

Ethan Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:25 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock kept his happy smile plastered on his face, even as Fredrich walked away. He triumphantly placed his fists on his hips and beamed sunshine. "Honestly? No." His answer, while truthful, was incredibly cheerful. "But negativity won't get the picnic blanket to stay down."

Coconut Coalition
Time skip?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:29 am
Coconut Coalition

Ellery Advimi

User Image

~~~

"What is this about?" asked Ellery as he got out of the car, looking out at the meadow. He wore a pair of blue jeans, sneakers, a white shirt, and a thin sweater, not really prepared for a fancy dinner. It had been ages since the last time he'd been asked out by Fredrich, and since they were already together, he didn't bother to get especially fixed up. Besides, it wasn't like he was going to try and seduce the man anyway.
The brunette slid his hands into his back pockets, kicking the ground a little before starting to walk. It was rather beautiful here, he wouldn't lie. The sun was due to set in about thirty minutes, so hopefully they'd finish whatever they needed to get done here fast enough to get home before dark.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:47 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Is it so wrong for me to want to take you somewhere nice now and then?" Fredrich mused as he locked the car, digging his keys and gloved hands into his pockets. He didn't wear his coat, the spring sun too eagerly hot to allow that. He had his button up undone to show a white shirt underneath that loosely clung to his fit body, and his sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Casual attire, but hopefully casual worked for picnics like these. His gloved fingers nervously brushed against the small box in his pocket. Would this really work? He felt that, if anything, Ellery would remain the empty shell he is now, but with a ring around his finger. Was that really what either of them wanted?
These thoughts plagued his mind until he reached the picnic area, sitting down on one and and pulling the basket towards him to get something out for Ellery. If he had to guess, it was filled with oranges, wasn't it?

"Oh hey, they're here!" Ethan whispered from his hiding spot a good ways away from the couple, behind a bush. Clementine pattered around him, obviously wanting to bark but knowing well enough not to.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 am
Coconut Coalition

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery silently followed the assassin to the picnic, his eyebrows shooting up in genuine surprise. Fredrich wasn't the type to take anyone of picnics. He wasn't romantic at all. There was something else going on, Ellery knew it, but he could smell food and needed a glass of wine to be anything but curt. He sat down, leaning on one of the large pillows, and waited for the food to be handed out.
Fortunately, Lock had intervened and filled and basket with dishes of his own cooking. There were some fruits, a little pasta, and wine ready to be poured for the two lovebirds. Ellery took the glasses and poured himself and Fredrich some wine. He didn't really speak, holding his wine glass to his chest as the gentle wind brushed his hair away from his face. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to be a little social. "I heard that Sawyer is staying in town permanently. That's nice." This was awkward. Talking clearly wasn't working.

The blonde stared intently at the two men, frustrated at the awkward atmosphere. C'mon, Freddy! Be charming! "Okay, time to work a little magic," he muttered, pulling out a small box. He opened it and released what was inside into the air, fragrant rose petals drifting over gently to the two lovers.
Well, not gently.
The wind decided right then to blow harshly, smacking Ellery in the face with a bunch of petals.
He spat them out, almost choking on a few. "What the hell?!" he coughed.

This was going from bad to worse.

Lock tried very hard to make things romantic, freeing little birdies and even playing some pretty music, but none of it worked. The birds pecked at Ellery's hair and pooped on their pasta, and the music got stuck on repeat at the worst possible time, then the radio switched randomly over to mariachi music. Even the tree wasn't cooperating, a large branch falling just to the side of the picnic and scaring the bejeezus out of Ellery. There was only one last thing that could redeem this picnic, and it was up to Fredrich and his delivery f the speech Lock and Ethan had written for him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich wasn't sure what to do in situations like these. He'd never been one to date very often, having long believed that romance was unnecessary for his kind of life. In the rare times that he did humor the idea of a relationship, his date would often be talkative, either from nerves or a desperate attempt to keep his interest. And now the tables were turned, and with the detective thrown into the spotlight, he realized just how... boring he could be.
"Yes. I think he and Cecil are going to be living together," he replied while getting his own glass of wine, taking a sip. Getting drunk usually got him to open up outside his cold demeanor, maybe getting buzzed would give him the perfect balance.
As the silence took over, Fredrich noticed something in the air. They weren't bugs, but it looked like a swarm. As it got closer to them, he realized they were rose petals. He was about to give Lock a grateful look for the help when he heard Ellery cough, glancing over to see the songwriter nearly choke.
As the date progressed from awkward to nightmarish, Fredrich couldn't help but blame himself for this. Sure, he was going to beat the hell out of Lock and squash all of Ethan's oranges for this, but he should have known those idiots would make things worse. Ethan's the epitome of bad luck, for God's sake. This was all his fault. He should have been more engaging. Hell, he should have been a better boyfriend in general.
"I hope you know making this day horrible wasn't my intention," the Austrian said with an apologetic look to the songwriter. He wasn't saying the speech. He had decided that that too would end in tragedy, and decided to make something on the spot. "To be honest, I was trying to impress you. Romance, you know very well by now, isn't my strong suit. It took a while for me to organize this and now, well, it's backfired. I wanted to make you feel appreciated and cared for, because you are. I know being with me comes with a suffocating amount of rules, and by now you're here purely out of fear of being hunted by other assassins. I didn't take you in to mock you or to be your bodyguard, Ellery. I lov-"
His words were cut off as a thin trail of grey appeared out of nowhere between him and a tree, following a splatter of red against his left shoulder.
Fredrich winced as he slumped forward in his seat, gripping his now useless arm. The bullet was stuck inside. A weak sniper rifle, with an even weaker wielder. He glared over his shoulder, following the fading trail to the tree, where he could vaguely make out the shine of the sun reflecting off a scope lens. Fredrich reacted without even having to think, lunging forward and pressing Ellery to the ground in time for both of them to miss another bullet.
"Get to the bushes," the assassin hissed as he removed on glove, pulling out a silenced handgun. "Lock and Ethan are there. I'll give you cover." He swung his free arm forward and fired a round of shots to the tree, managing to distract the sniper long enough for him to not shoot at them.

As the date had backfired in every aspect, Ethan pursed his lips. "You're not very good at this, are you?" he asked Lock. However, any other comments were quickly cut off by the sight of Fredrich getting shot seemingly from nowhere. The Texan's eyes widened as the detective started shooting towards a bunch of trees, looking at Lock, panicked. "What's going on?" he asked as though this were another one of the dancer's tricks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:49 pm
Coconut Coalition

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery sat and picked a couple feathers and leaves out of his hair, brushing away a speck of dirt on his cheek with a frown. What a miserable date. He wanted to be less irritable, but he couldn't help it. This whole day had been such a nightmare? Why couldn't Fredrich just leave him to his own devices? They did fine the way they were. He stayed home and worked on his writing, raising the two kids at the same time. When Fredrich came home, he made dinner and then put Charlotte and Daniel to bed, then went to sleep in the master bedroom. He made it silently clear that there wasn't going to be any sex, although whenever Fredrich put a move on him, he would just lay there. This relationship wasn't as deeply intimate as it had been, but it functioned fine.
He looked up at the assassin as he tried to apologize and explain. Despite the misery of the day, Ellery understood and didn't try to speak and interrupt him. He almost smiled, even. It was kind of cute that Fredrich had tried so hard to make their date a good one. He rarely, if ever, put effort into their relationship, even when they were happily in love. It was nice. However, as things usually did with Fredrich, the niceness ended with blood all over Ellery's nice shoes. He looked up, following Fredrich's gaze. A sniper. Great. He nodded and rushed under cover of fire to where Lock and Ethan sat safely.
Lock clung tightly to his boyfriend, knuckles white with terror. "I don't know, but stay close to me!" he whimpered, holding Ethan to his body. Ellery knelt down on the ground, pulling up his pant leg to reveal a small handgun strapped to his ankle. Lock blinked in surprise. "since when do you have a gun?" he asked incredulously.
"Since I got kidnapped twice," was his sole reply as he placed his arm on Lock's shoulder. "Don't move." He held up the gun, thumb unlocking the safety. "He's too far away, I can't see him. Fredrich's gotta lure him closer or I wont' have an open shot."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

There was pain throbbing at Fredrich's side, but he was experienced enough to ignore it and keep his mind focused. His eyes narrowed as he aimed at the sniper, firing again and managing to hit them, but they too ignored the gum aiming at them and fired at the exact same time as him, landing a hit of their own. Fredrich grunted as the bullet went through his stomach, missing vital organs but still causing him a great deal of pain. He restrained himself from yelling out, wrapping his arm around his new wound, blood beginning to stain the picnic blanket.
The sniper jumped off the tree, stumbling from the bullet wound at his thigh but recovering enough to move towards his target. It looked like a young man, though probably older than Fredrich. He put the sniper rifle against his back and pulled out his handgun, shooting the detective's hand and forcing him to let go of his own gun.
"Honestly, you weren't as tough as I thought," the sniper snickered as he got closer to the wounded man. "You're just some kid way over your head. Once you're out of the way, Renegade will take back our spot at the top of the assassin's list." He slowly lifted the handgun to Fredrich's head.
As he watched the gun rise, Fredrich tensed himself. He was surrounded by pain, but he wouldn't go down so easily. He'd get up before that trigger could be pulled and wou-

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:06 pm
Coconut Coalition

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Quit moving," ordered Ellery, eyes calmly assessing the situation. His patience, however,w as being tested by Lock's fidgeting. He moved his hand to hit the teen's shoulder. "I said stop."
The blonde scoffed. "You've got a gun over my shoulder. I think I'm entitled to feeling a little apprehensive!" he hissed back, then winced as Ellery kneed him in the gut.
This time, when he bowed over, he stayed down, and all just in time for the assassin to appear and move towards Fredrich. The timing was all too perfect, and Ellery knew he was a good shot. He'd had a good teacher, after all. He took aim, stilled his breathing, and fired a clean shot right through the man's temple. The body fell to the ground in a heap, and Ellery stood from his hiding place, the smoking gun in his hand. He stepped around the panicked Korean, who had been freaking out too much to hear the assassin's words to Fredrich, and his boyfriend, moving closer to Fredrich with no emotion on his face. He kicked the assassin's foot, waiting a moment to see if he was really dead, before kneeling down in front of Fredrich and grabbing part of the ruined blanket. "Be still." He ripped a clean part from the blanket, using the thin material to stop the bleeding in Fredrich's stomach as Lock loudly called 911 and pleaded for them to hurry.
Ellery glanced back to the man he'd just killed, the first splotch of blood on his formerly pristine hands, then looked back to Fredrich and pushed hair from his face tenderly. For the first time in weeks, a smile appeared on the brunette's face. "I love you too," he said quietly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff