Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amongst the flowers. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich blinked as the man suddenly fell down, blood pouring out of the side of his head. He looked to the side to see Ellery hurrying over, still as cold as earlier. The detective winced as the blanket was pressed against his wound to stop the blood, looking at the songwriter only when his hair was brushed aside. He gazed into Ellery's eyes, seeing a smile for the first time in ages.
"Are you... smiling because I'm dying?" Fredrich breathed, although he had to admit, it was a welcomed sight if it were to be his last.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:50 pm
Coconut Coalition

Ellery Advimi

User Image

He shook his head. "I'll tell you later," he said, then held up a finger. "I'm a murderer, not a psychopath." Ellery reached up to examine the wound on Fredrich's shoulder. The bullet was still inside, which was probably doing more harm than good, but stopping this bleeding was more important. He looked down at the stomach wound, moving the blanket to check the blood flow before replacing. "You aren't going to die, by the way, so don't be so over-dramatic." He started to look around for something to tourniquet the shoulder, but instead his eye caught the bulge in Fredrich's pocket.
His eyes darted back to Fredrich's face, confused, just as an ambulance was heard speeding towards them.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

At the songwriter's notice of the bulge, Fredrich held up one hand, albeit weakly. "Don't... mistake me for Cameron," he muttered. "There's something in there, but I'd... rather not pull it out at a time like this..."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 pm
Coconut Coalition

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"It's okay. I can wait." He offered another smile, but before they could kiss, an EMT rushed out of the ambulance that had just parked nearby and was ushering him away. Ellery stood off to the side, then turned to a police officer and began to explain his version of events. What a horrible monster, to just burst out of nowhere and attack a normal couple?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash