Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amongst the flowers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image
Tear Shadow

Emperor Ochimaru

She laughed as Ky hugged her. "Ok just checking." As the boy spoke she turned her attention to him."Awww but it looked so cute,"she teased. She watched him lift his sword nervously,weapons made her uneasy,to much bad history.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Surprises..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune nodded as he scratched his head. A fairy? She couldn't possibly be.. Well if a werewolf almost ate him and a vampire almost killed him before freezing him then a fairy shouldn't be too far off from either one.
"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shirune, Shirune Kinshiro."
He said as he smiled warmly at the two girls. Though he did happen to noticed the other girls reaction to his weapon. He sighed and put his hand to his forehead
"Don't worry, I'm going to use it. I'll only use it when I'm in actual danger. Besides, I don't think two innocent young ladies such as yourselves would actually pose a huge threat."
He said, before realizing it
"I mean, no offense if your a really good fighter or magician!"

((OCC smile )

KZKittyLuvz

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

User Image

"Well Shirune,I'm Elfy and as far as not posing much of a threat I dont know. I'm a pretty good wrestler,this kitten does have claws." She laughed, and stuck her tongue out at him. Though as she said it she repressed the images popping up in her head, unpleasant things that she had always tried not to think of anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm
KSKittyLuvz
Emperor Ochimaru

Ky laughed. "Don't worry, I don't mind weapons and don't like fighting." She smiled at him, wondering what he was thinking.

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:07 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Surprises..."

Shirune nodded as both girls explained themselves. He sensed a sort of bad aura in the air, but kept it hidden from his emotions.
"I believe you, though a kitten would be more playful than not, and a fairy would peaceful. I think.."
He chuckled to himself and then threw his sword over to where his bag lay, he wouldn't need it anyways. He then plopped down and starting playing with a flower

((OCC smile )

KZKittyLuvz

Tear Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

Ky smiled at him. "Yes, I am quite peaceful." She blinked a few times, noticing that he was a bit nervous."Is everything all right?" She focused a bit and made the flower glow faintly in his hand, proud of herself.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:00 am
Emperor Ochimaru

Tear Shadow

User Image

Elfy shook herself mentally out of her thoughts. She didnt dwell there anymore and therefore should not be thinking any further on it. She looked at Shirune curiously as Ky spoke to him, trying to see what she had seen in him. Nothing. She sighed, reading people was never her strong point.

(EDIT)

Elfy yawned, growing tired of the silence and stood up dusting herself off. "I'm going to be off. You two have a lovely day." She smiled and wandered off to find something to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:22 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Short lived, short met"

Shirune watched as Elfy dusted herself off and wandered away. He waved good-bye, knowing he'd probably never see her again. He then looe=ked down at his hand to the flower he was holding and noticed that it was faintly glowing. He looked at Ky and smiled slightly

((OCC smile )

KZKittyLuvz

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 am
Emperor Ochimaru

Ky watched him play with the flower. She smiled back at him, thinking of how happy Elfy might be later that she met a cute boy. Ky would have to ask her when she got home.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Departures of Recollections"

Shirune saw Ky smile back at him, and he was happy that at least for the moment.
"So.. Ky right? Whats your story?"
Shirune said as he studied the blonde fairy with a bit of intrigue.
"I mean I don't think fairies usually choose a school like this when there are other wonderful schools filled with pixie dust"
He twirled the flower in his hand gently before muttering something and blowing in away in a gentle breeze

((OCC smile )

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 am
Emperor Ochimaru

Ky laughed when he mentioned pixie dust. "Well, it wasn't much of a choice for me. My brother sent me here once the application was accepted... He practically raised me, but he kept me extremely sheltered; I was only around him and dragons most of the time. He decided it was time for me to learn about the world and meet some actual people instead of spending all of my time with my pet dragon. Of course, he sent the dragon to keep an eye on me." She smiled and looked at Shirune. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:09 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Dragon...?"

Shirune immediately tensed up when he heard the word dragon
"Dr-dragon? Like.. a fire breathing dragon?"
He looked up at the sky suspiciously, as if somehow he would get blasted with fire.. He wouldn't mind it though.. Fire was his natural element.. But a dragon.. Does this girl really need that much protection? And if so.. Who was she really?
"Me? I'm just another person at the school, nothing really special about me."

((OCC smile )

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 pm
[quote="Emperor Ochimaru"
Ky looked over at him, noticing how odd he behaved at the mention of dragons. "Well, I do know dragons that breathe fire, but mine doesn't. He has poisonous fangs, but I've never seen him poison anyone. He's very gentle." She watched him closely. "I don't think you're just another person. Most people don't react that way to talk of dragons..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Not react?"

Shirune frowned slightly
"What do you mean most people don't react to dragons? They're big reptiles that have been eating people up since Ancient Times!"
He looked up at the sky again, hoping that Ky's dragon didn't come and swallow him before he continued
"And I'm pretty normal compared to most students here.

((OCC: lolz, you forgetting how to quote? rofl ))

Tear Shadow

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

Ky couldn't help but laugh. "Oh my!" She took a deep breath, trying to stop. "I have never even heard of a dragon actually eating someone! And they aren't giant- I mean, most of them, including mine, can shrink down so they're the same size as a house cat." She smiled and giggled. "Why do you keep checking the sky?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff