Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amongst the flowers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm
Kawaii_Kalyn

Ky smiled at her. "Don't worry, the boys were worried too. I'm Ky"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm
I smiled back, closing my eyes pleasantly and flicking my tail slightly. "And I'm Kalyn. But, who are they?" I asked, pointing towards the people behind her.  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 am
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

" Kitty? "

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune quickly dispersed the liquid from his arm and pulled his sleeve down, afterwards he walked towards the girls in a hesitant style.
"Is this the wolf girl you were talking about?"
He said in an almost sing song voice, before examining the wolf girl. He stared at her for a while before blinking a few times and then bowing slightly
"Shirune, pleasure to meet you.. Kayln if I'm not mistaken?"

((OCC: ))

Tear Shadow

Kawaii_Kalyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

Kawaii_Kalyn

Ky'lith smiled when Shirune came over. "Yup, this is her! She seems nice." She smiled even more when Kin walked over; he was following Shirune like a lost puppy! She laughed softly. It was ironic how much Kin loved this boy, considering just a while ago he was afraid of dragons.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

" .... "

Shirune looked towards where he heard a rustle and saw that Kin was following him, normally this would've startled him but somehow he'd gotten accustomed to Kin, even if he could turn into the size of a cottage and probably eat him for lunch.

((OCC: ))

Tear Shadow

Kawaii_Kalyn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 pm
Emperor Ochimaru

Kawaii_Kalyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ky'lith looked around when she heard the rustling sound. "What is it?" She watched the boys curiously, knowing they would figure it out. She was glad that Shirune was starting to get used to Kin.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm
I glanced behind Ky and Shirune to see a small dragon approach. I cocked my head in curiosity and got down on my knees, waiting for the small creature to come to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Kawaii_Kalyn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ky turned to Kalyn and smiled. She walked over and knelt down next to her, speaking quietly. "Call him over, he's very sweet." She smiled at the girl. "His name is Kin, he's my dragon."  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

" Dang it! "

Shirunes cell phone began to sound an alarm and Shirune face went into a state of horror and reluctance
"I'm sorry ladies.. Duty calls.."
He said with a sad tone as he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He patted Kin's head and then waved towards Ky and Ky'lith and then made his way towards the school

((OCC: Exit to School ))

Tear Shadow

Kawaii_Kalyn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:50 am
User Image

Elfy wandered to the ever beautiful field of flowers, looking around for anyone that may make this venture for interesting. There wasnt anyone there at the moment and it was looking as if it was going to be quite a bore. She sighed and sat down plucking a flower and pulling petal off of it one by one.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 pm
KSKittyLuvz

User Image

++ Jean-Claude Candle ++

"You seem...uninterested in your surroundings, hn." Jean stated after he recollected his matter. His legs formed from the air and he sat himself down in front of Elfy. He needed a conversation. With a female. Most of his brothers and friends today were really pissing him off. He balled a fist full of grass and it turned gray inside of his palm. He released and they dispersed into nothing. He repeated this process while looking at her. "I wouldn't want to bother you so tell me to ******** off if you like. I wouldn't mind that at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

_Violin of Vanadiel

She looked at this man that appeared next to her and smiled. Lovely,just what she had been hoping for....company. "Oh no you can most definately stay,provided you are decent enough company." She needed a pleasant conversation that could hold her interest.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 pm
KSKittyLuvz

User Image

++ Jean-Claude Candle ++

"Eheh. Well I'm obliged to be of such decency milady." he commented after she spoke. This young woman. She was different. It was nice. He cleared his throat silently and extended his hand towards her. "My name is Jean-Claude. But most call me Jean for short. It's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 am
User Image

_Violin of Vanadiel

"Its a pleasure to make your aquantence Jean. I am Elfy." She gently took his hand,unsure of really what to do now,she grasped it for a moment before letting go. "So being as I have met an interesting host of people here,what is your story, if you dont mind me asking?"  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:29 pm
KSKittyLuvz

User Image

++ Jean-Claude Candle ++

He raised his eyebrow underneath his bang and the lines of his lips turned upward in a moment smile. If you weren't looking, then you missed it. Her hand was soft and smooth in his and he blinked as she released so..uncertainly. "Ja, not at all. Well, my story is a bit of a haze to me since I'm a new person now but I'll try." he admitted. Jean curled a lock of hair around his index finger as he spoke. "I lived with my single mother, Jane, and my older and younger brothers named Otto and Ywen. Our mother was out working late one day and everyone was in a different room. I think I was in the kitchen, making quite a mess with dinner and I had hoped that Jane would bring home a pizza instead. Otto was in the garage fixing his car and Ywen was doing his homework. And if that doesn't make us sound exactly like a married couple with a kid..then I just don't know." he laughed at the thought while laying his back on the grass, killing the patch altogether.

"Okay that's all the good I can remember. As I said, my mother was a single woman so there wasn't any reason for a man to be coming around our house at 10. He did not once approach our doors but it was frustrating Otto something horrible. We went to confront but there was no one there anymore. He wasn't in our yard. He wasn't even outside from what we could see. We just forgot the whole ordeal, ate, and went to bed. Except, when we awoke, everyone was sickly and ill. Ywen looked the worse though. Jane took him to the hospital and the doctors said that he had caught some disease. We had all contracted it from regions unknown. We began coughing up blood, undergoing hallucinations, extreme paranoia, and umm..some other things. Never mind." he explained while rolling his eyes. This part of the story was thorougly annoying to him.

"Long story short. The man visited each of us, telling us he was creating an army of different vampires. Ywen is a Psi vampire. He killed Jane slowly, withdrawing her energy from her with those damned eyes of his. She stayed by his bedside until her death. I am an empathic vampire. I suffocated the complete emotion out of my friend and she was never the same. You could call me a bit of an emotional leeche which is why hugs aren't really my favorite sign of affection. Otto is the only one who actually meant to cause harm. He killed his girlfriend for being a cheating whor..excuse me..an unfaithful maneater. I witnessed it. He kissed her roughly. It wasn't what she wanted but he forced her. The very soul sucked out of her being."

"Smoke Eaters. That's what we call ourselves. Chaos, our creator, just calls us Candles," he sat up and rubbed his neck. "Wow. I didn't realize how incredibly unemotional that sounded. I guess I really don't care as much. Tell me Elfy. What are you feeling right now?" questioned Jean placing his hand on her knee. He stared into her eyes with his lips turning into that quick smile again. God he hated that. It was left over emotion from the last one. That happy girl who was always smiling all the time.

((Out Of Care: Sorry if that's unusually long. >.< It's just...sometimes I do stuff like this! I try to cut down but..sorry))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff