Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
a little bird Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 am
Click this to travel to the roleplay!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
Winter Rose Fall
╚═══════════════════╝

"Oh erm...Hello there..."

Hello, my name is Winter Rose Fall, but you can call me Winter or Rose.
I'm eighteen and I'll turn another year on January 8th.
I seem snobby, cold, intimidating, but on the inside, I am kind, caring, and sweet.

If you want to know more about me, listen to my story:
Winter was always the good child. However when her parents divorced, things started to change. After her parents separated Winter lived with her mother, and her mother became an alcoholic. She brought home different men almost every night, and some of them would sexually assault Winter. Winter was scared and just lonely, she started self harming to take the pain away. She starved herself to the point where she was hospitalized several times, and always ran away from home often. However she had the last straw, and ran away late at night. She had told her father what had happened, so he offered paying for her school if she wanted to escape to Australia. Winter agreed excitedly and leaving her mother off and going to a new area, she attended Melbourne Boarding school. Here she gained some friends, and gained some enemies. But she feel safe here, and that's all that matters.

I like roses, chocolate, animals, but I hate insects, ignorant people, and snobs.
Thanks for listening! And credit to million-love-songs!

million-love-songs

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
Jace Marion Browne
╚═══════════════════╝

"Well aren't you just a bundle o' fun?"

Hello, my name is Jace M. Browne, but you can call me Jay.
I'm eighteen and I'll turn another year on 8th December.
I seem cocky, hot-headed, and a general jerk, but on the inside, I am Pretty mischievous and a trouble-maker, but when it comes down to it, I can be pretty kind-hearted and nice when need be. .

Well where t' begin? I was born and raised in a small town called Dungloe in the north-western parts of Ireland. My mum was a "yank", or at least that's what everyone called her, and came from Brooklyn, and my dad was reared in County Tipperary back in Ireland. At about the age of 14, my mum was given a new job opportunity to work for some law firm in Australia, which is how I ended up here. I do miss alot of people back home...
They enrolled me into what seems to be the most preppiest school in existence! They kept battering down on me with "Oh you're going to be a doctor! Or a vet!" and so on 'n' so forth. All I really wanna do is play football... or soccer... or wha'ever it's called here! But they're so stuck up here, that they can't even have fun with it! Now, this is why I'm so intent on causin' some stirs in the school; they won't know what to do! They're not like the people back home, where we can slag eachother and laugh it off; they'd be all about their morals an' crap... and in reality, it's the only source of entertainment in this god-f'rsaken hell-hole.

I like Football, television, comics, fireworks, and causing the occasional prank but I hate Spiders, getting caught, punishments, being benched, how my parents keep pushing their wants on me..
Thanks for listening! And credit to The Rogue Butler!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
Dakota Joy Beckwith
╚═══════════════════╝

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Hello, my name is Dakota Beckwith, but you can call me Kota.
I'm eighteen and I'll turn another year on October 18th.
I seem basically blunt, crude, anti-social, heartless, and paranoid, but on the inside, I am actually creative, rebellious, artistic, inspiring, amusing, and pretty much just a real cool girl.

I grew up in a pretty crazy, wild lifestyle. My mom was a bit of a southern bell who moved out to the city and ended up being a hippie. She fought in all kinds of causes and was known for "keeping it real" back then. She claims to have started the whole phase of sticking it to the man. Sure a lot of people think she's a total nutjob but I love her for who she is. All that matters is that me and my dad know she's just a free spirit disrupting the flow when it needs it. I get a lot of my stubbornness from her. When it comes to my dad, well he was a broke city boy playing guitar on the streets just to earn money for his next meal. Somehow along the way, he actually became a pretty talented guitarist and his band was famous for a while. That is, until he met my mom. Their love story is sickeningly sweet. She was just a poor southern girl who didn't know where she was going but she didn't seem to care. He was a virtuous stallion who felt empty in his life even though he had the money and the fame. He met her at one of his concerts when they started a protest for animal rights. Surprisingly, it was love at first sight. Next thing they knew they spent the rest of their lives together living in the big city and raising their very own wild flower.

That flower was me. The times were fun when I was younger. I always got to wear outrageous styles and I knew some of the coolest classic rock music that people have never even heard of today. Sad really. I know I missed out on living a normal life and sometimes it kind of sucked, but I didn't care. Life was good and I was taught to appreciate the good things I was given. I've got food, a home, loving parents, and well everything I really needed. Of course, I was getting bored of the busy city life and I was ready to leave the nest to explore the world. My mother was worried because I wasn't exactly a social butterfly but I really couldn't care less about people. All I wanted was to enjoy nature and appreciate everything Earth had to offer. Plus, seeing the world would be a great experience for me while also helping me with my art. I had heard of this opportunity to go to school in Australia and filled out all the qualifications and sold a lot of my art in order to pay for the ticket to go there. It only took me about a week or two before I was finally admitted in, packed, and completely ready to go. My parents wished me luck and then I was left to be my own free spirit. Melbourne Boarding school is supposed to be an epic school to go to so I guess it's the perfect place to finish off my last year or two of school. Who knows? Maybe there's even an amazing art program waiting for me. I don't care about making friends, though both my mom and dad are persistent that I make some. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see how everything works out. All that matters to me is being able to make my parents proud by following my own dreams and creating one hell of a life for myself.

I like people with an imagination, anything that deals with art, sweets, corny jokes, peace, rock 'n' roll, all cute things, having fun, laughing, and rebelling against society but I hate bitter tastes, snobby people, materialistic people, jerks, pain, crying, fear itself, and people who lack the ability to understand.
Thanks for listening! And credit to Xx_littlebrokenbird_xX!

million-love-songs

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
𝕵o 𝖄oungmin
╚═══════════════════╝

"I Only Wish To Find Love"

xxxxxxxxxxHello, my name is Youngmin, but you can call me Prince.
I'm Eighteen and I'll turn another year on April 21.
I seem Snobbish, Playboy, Self-Centered, Arrogant, Childish, but on the inside, I am Prideful, Determined, Honest, Loving, Sensitive.

xxxxxxxxxxIf you want to know more about me, listen to my story:
I grew up in a very wealthy family, but my parents traveled a lot when I was growing up. I never saw them much, I always had a nurse caring for me and raising me. It got to the point where my parents were gone for so long, I screamed Robbers when they came into the house one day. My parents were never there for me growing up, all they did was left me money and told me to do whatever I wanted with it. So I did. Melbourne Boarding School was the easiest school to get into, so he enrolled and almost instantly, he owned the school. Everyone liked him, every woman wanted him, he was friends with every popular person there. He dated many girls, but he never had intercourse with them, even though there are rumors that says differently. Everyone sees him as the playboy, rich snob. But all he wants is to find love, the love that he was deprived of as a child, but he could never find it.

xxxxxxxxxxI like Candy, Animals, Music but I hate Loud Noises, Mean People, Sad Women.
Thanks for listening! And credit to Princess Sana-Chan!

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games