Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
How can a song be so damn catchy! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oppa
  Gangnam style!
  Hey sexy lady!
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 am
People do enjoy their fads and Gangnam Style has caught on like a plague. Its everywhere!
like here and here! I do have to admit it IS one of the catchiest songs Ive ever heard and the video makes it stand out more with the crazy dances and the ripe ability to be parodied. I'm curious what do you guys think about this raging song/dance phenomenon though?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 am
That's funny, I saw the title and had the song pop in my head.
I think its funny and has a good beat. In fact after mending with my parents I saw my father tapping his foot along with the beat and shaking his head at the insanity.

Also I like how he says lady. Laidee~
All in all it makes me giggle. Kinda like Lmfao's sexy and I know it.
Really stupid. Really fun.  

Running Batty

Shameless Lunatic

16,425 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Invisibility 100

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am
The catchiest song = Somebody That I Used to Know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 pm
Clover_IceQueen

i do really like that song too XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm
Running Batty
That's funny, I saw the title and had the song pop in my head.
I think its funny and has a good beat. In fact after mending with my parents I saw my father tapping his foot along with the beat and shaking his head at the insanity.

Also I like how he says lady. Laidee~
All in all it makes me giggle. Kinda like Lmfao's sexy and I know it.
Really stupid. Really fun.

totally agree. its so upbeat and fun that you cant help but join in with it. its pretty infectious lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm
I love Gangnam Style, it's fantastic. My reaction the first time I saw it was "This is so uncool I can't help finding it incredibly cool. Is this what being a hipster feels like?"
But honestly, it's fun and funny and it makes you feel good.
It was on the radio last night, which really surprised me. First time I've heard an asian-language song on the radio.
My favorite parody of it is Tumblr Fandom Style. xd  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm
Clearly the catchiest song is Call Me Maybe. But yeah, that one is pretty catchy too. How quickly it's caught on everywhere is kinda surprising though. I mean, aside from the odd dance moves, what makes it any more amazing than other K-pop?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Clearly the catchiest song is Call Me Maybe. But yeah, that one is pretty catchy too. How quickly it's caught on everywhere is kinda surprising though. I mean, aside from the odd dance moves, what makes it any more amazing than other K-pop?

i think the dance moves have a ot to do with it actually. i like other k-pop, im no expert or anything but theres just a few songs i happen to like. but this song is just so goofy. u see it and u cant help but smile bcuz u cant understand the words but its so obvious this guy is having a ton of fun and you should too! everyone can understand that ^^  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
I love Gangnam Style, it's fantastic. My reaction the first time I saw it was "This is so uncool I can't help finding it incredibly cool. Is this what being a hipster feels like?"
It was on the radio last night, which really surprised me. First time I've heard an asian-language song on the radio.

ive never seen that XD i shoud look for it lol and yes thats what its like to be a hipster. but it IS mainstream now XD so maybe not lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm
Huh. Well, crazy dance moves or not, when it comes to K-pop, I think my all time favorite song is this one right here. The chorus just sounds so pleasant~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm
Blackdragon0228
ShadowedMoonlight

ive never seen that XD i shoud look for it lol and yes thats what its like to be a hipster. but it IS mainstream now XD so maybe not lol
There's no video, it's just a song. http://radstunts.tumblr.com/post/30340562367/hey-tumblr-i-wrote-you-guys-a-song-fandom-style

GoldDiggingWhore
That is pretty nice!
The title makes me think of FT Island's Love Love Love, though, so now I've got that chorus stuck in my head. xD

Of course, the ultimate catchy KPop song is still Gee by Sonyeo Shidai. 3nodding (the best video for it being Dance Version 2)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

Of course, the ultimate catchy KPop song is still Gee by Sonyeo Shidai. 3nodding (the best video for it being Dance Version 2)

I loooove that song XD and the dance version 2 especially  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm
Blackdragon0228
ShadowedMoonlight

I loooove that song XD and the dance version 2 especially
Isn't it awesome? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:04 am
Clover_IceQueen

Waaay over played. like when it hit in the states, it had already been over played in NZ.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22167295

Was when I posted it (sept), didnt debut in the states until 4 months later (jan) and didnt top the charts in the states till april. It was a fanatic song, but by the time it went big in the states it had already been over slammed on the radio, but american sucess just made that keep going. So great song, but one I cant stand hearing much more than like once a week now.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50