Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
A stroll through the trees Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

It was dark, and Elfy decided now would be the absolute perfect time to go adventuring. She loved the night, and how it enhanced the scent of the trees. She walked silently through the woods, letting her fingers brush against the bark of the nearby trees.

She started humming to herself,the sound illuminated by the foliage. Oh what a wonderful feeling. The forest felt so magical.

(Edit)

Elfy was getting quite bored being by herself for so long. She decided it was time to head in. I mean for goodness sakes it was getting late too. She hadnt realized nearly how long she had been walking. She turned around and headed back from the way she came. This would need to be an adventure for another day perhaps.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Dragon
User Image

Abandoned again...
Dragon leaned against a tree and stared down at his feet, his jacket collar billowing in the harsh autumn wind. Why? Why did every girl he had to meet ditch him in the end? He tried to hard to be nice to them, and they usually liked it! Or... Or did they just lie to him to be nice? Was he really a jerk?
Dragon's slowly turning golden eyes narrowed in the pain that pulsed where his shattered heart was. No friends... No crushes... Was he meant to be alone forever? It sure seemed that way.
Suddenly, he perked up. No, wait! There was Armageddon! He was there for him all the time, no matter what! A slither of a smile showed on his face, it was alien to him. Where was Armageddon? He could use his company by now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm
+=+Samael+=+

User Image

"Baby girl?" called Samael. He was walking with his palms placed on either side of the skull in his hands. "Hello? Are you not talking to me because of the things I said? Are we not making love right now because of the things I said?" he questioned sadly. He shook the skull rapidly and growled into it angrily. He realized his mistake and looked it in the eye sockets. "I'm sorry baby girl. I just need you here and not with that kid. I'm a man y'know. I can do things he can't if you know what I mean." he said matter-o-factly. He put his ear up to the skull's jaws and awaited her voice.

"F*** you."

Samael froze and bit his bottom lip harshly. "Okay, just notify him that when he gets killed. His soul is going to hell."

"He's a ghost."

"You whor-

She had hung up on him. Hahaha, HIM. He nodded his head in frustration and launch the skull in a random direction. He didn't care! Wait. He held out his hand and it returned to him. Samael stared at it as it followed him on his trek.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian wandered into the park, still carrying his beautiful fiancée. Looking around, he sighed. "Where is he?" he mumbled, before his eyes settled on his future son-in-law, Dragon. The Carrier set Lena down, blinking. "He...he looks so sad..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon turned his head quickly when he heard angry grumbling. Armageddon? Hope returning to his clear blue eyes, the half-breed wandered in the direction the noise. He peered out from beyond the tree and felt his smile turn into a frown when he realized it was just some complete strange talking to a... skull? Next thing he knew, the skull was right in his face.
Dragon yelped as the skull hit him on the head, forcing him to stagger backwards with his hands to his bleeding nose. Wh-What was that for? He looked up with tearful silver eyes and watched the man walk away with the skull close by, confusion sparkling in his gaze.

Lena held on close to Adrian and felt herself tense up when she saw Dragon. He was looking down with that same grief he had when Dog died in front of him. Guilt and sadness showed on her face, but it quickly turned to surprise when Dragon got hit by a... Was that a skull?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

His eyebrow rose at the sight of this, trying not to fall into an angry rage and murder the man with the skull for hurting his future stepson. "Should...should we say something?" he finally asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

But Lena had already escaped Adrian's grasp to reach him. "Dragon!" she called out, concern dripping from her tone. "Are you okay?"

Dragon lightly touched his nose, wincing at the sharp pain it brought. A broken nose... Just his luck.
Hearing his name, he stiffened and turned to see who it was. It was... his mom. Immediately his innocent face was masked with harsh scorn. "I'm fine." he said smoothly, trying hard not to let his hatred edge into his tone. He lifted his gaze to see a man watching from a distance. Dragon's now fire red eyes narrowed. Another boyfriend, he was sure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:39 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"No, you're not," he said, coming closer and setting his hands on his hips. "You've got a broken nose. Let me help." Snapping his fingers, the cartilage was reset, the bleeding bandaged and the cuts tended to. "There. Much better!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Dragon took a few steps back, growing defensive from the man's advances. He was just about to repeat that he was fine when the man snapped his fingers, and just like that he no longer felt pain. He paused for a moment and straightened his stance, daring a sniff. His sense of smell had returned, and he didn't feel that trickle of blood going down his nostrils. Hesitantly lifting his hand, Dragon touched his nose and braced himself for pain, but there was only a soft thud of it. He blinked in surprise, eyes turning metallic, then looked back at the man. "Thanks." he said quietly, though he still didn't trust him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"You're welcome," he replied, wrapping his arm around Lena's waist. "It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Adrian Darcy, the Carrier of the Rider of War, and your mother's fiancé."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Silence hung over the three for a while. Dragon's expression ranged from surprise to absolute disgust as he watched Lena cuddle with the ma - Adrian. This shouldn't be surprising to him, it's happened so many times... But there was just something about watching her run of with yet another man that sickened him to the core.
"Congratulations." Dragon grumbled and turned his head so he wouldn't glare at them.

Lena shifted uncomfortably when she felt the hatred radiating from her son. "Please Dragon," she said and risked a step forward. "We were hoping you'd come to the wedding." she said while resting a hand against his arm, only for him to move back even more.

"Thanks, but I'll pass." Dragon said with more venom than he intended.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:34 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian stopped Lena, kissing her cheek. "Let me try to talk to him," he murmured.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena's hand recoiled, a hurt but not surprised look on her face. She could understand Dragon's fury, she would feel the same way if she were in his shoes. Looking to Adrian, she nodded slowly. "Good luck." she whispered to him and moved aside to let him talk to him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian moved closer to Dragon, sighing. "Look, I know you're angry, but you need to cut me a break. I'm not your father. I'm not even remotely like him. Give me a chance to prove I can be the father you need, and give me a chance to prove that this broken family is still salvageable."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"Salvageable?" Dragon growled and turned to glare harshly at Adrian. He wasn't part of his ruined family, he didn't owe him any bit of kindness. "This family's long gone. Look at me! I'm older than my own mother! And you..." His black eyes narrowed. "I'll never accept you as my father. You can go ahead and marry my mom, I don't care about what she does anymore, just don't go believing you can be my best friend and my dad like all the others in the past." he hissed with a stinging sensation in his eyes. After a second Dragon turned around quickly so his tears wouldn't be visible to him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff