Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
A stroll through the trees Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 am
Mayah Playah

"Someone who didn't know what to do wouldn't drive away their son like this." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"You don't know that," he said, his hands on her upper arms. "Lena, you are a good mother. Did you at least try?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 am
Mayah Playah

"More than you know." she answered, refusing to let her hands part from her face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Then there's nothing you can do about it," he said, kissing her head.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"I could've tried harder." Lena finally said and moved her head away from her hands yet refused eye contact. "I could've gotten away from Nikolai, I could've tried to reach out to Dragon." Her eyes narrowed sorrowfully. "But I didn't."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Lena, stop," he commanded, his hands holding her in place. "This is not your fault. It was his father's fault. Stop blaming yourself for this!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 am
Mayah Playah

Finally, she broke down. "It's just too much to know how much he hates me." she cried against Adrian's chest, an overflowing river of tears pouring from her eyes from being held back for so long.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He rubbed her back, closing his eyes and sighing. "I know, baby...I know..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

Clementine made a frown on the girl's face and used her blue crayon to deeply mark under her eyes. "How sad." she said. Even though her eyes were only glass, she felt the illusion of an invasion of tears creep upon her. They couldn't escape, just made her eyes appear all the more glass. She decided to leave the couple be and just continue her artwork from afar. She'd much rather do that. She averted her eyes back to her sketchbook. Something built up in her throat and she couldn't stop. "Are you sad?" she asked appearing behind the girl," Opposite of happy? Gloomy?"

Jean had explained how it felt to be sad. Not good. In those dull, exact words of his.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:58 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

✡✡The world is filled with life and death✡✡

Lance kept running as he ran away to a place far away from his dorm as he wasn't crying he could never cry but he still felt sad yet he himself didn't even know why he felt that way maybe because she said they were mates so causally that it made him feel cheap which just reminded him of his past. Which he didn't really like to be remembered. Lance then saw a girl he stared at her but didn't make noise as he slowly faded which what happen when he went through things or was nervous. Then he hid somewhere as he stared at her at curiosity.

✡✡No earthly spirit shall go to rest✡✡

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine's bluish grey eyes widened and she looked around her slowly. "Hm?" She smiled and put her index finger to her lips and she flipped the drawing of hers to another clean, free page. She began to draw a boy and herself. Closing her eyes, Clem began walking and pressed the sketchbook to her chest. "You're better than that." she sang while looking in his direction. She waited for him to reveal himself to her. No, she couldn't actually pinpoint his direct location but that would be just dandy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at the girl as he notice she knew he was there he slowly started to walk out from his hidding place and towards her though he hid her face with his hoodie. He looked at the floor then slightly up as he looked at the girl as he waved his hand. "Hi" greeted Lance.

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

"Want to know how I knew you were there?" she asked happily. Clementine showed him the coloring and observed her own work. "See? You're here," she said pointing to the boy with the obvious hoodie," and I'm here." Her glassy eyes became bright and she stepped closer. "Taadaa."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her as he as she took out a painting he looked at it as he saw himself and the girl he looked at him and wondered how she drew him when he was hidden. "I don't know how did you draw me" asked Lance as he took a step away from her when she got closer her cheerful mood creeped him out a little.

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

"Well, my power is based on warping reality. I've probably already met you." she explained and looked around suspciously. "Most people would kill me if they found out I warped their lives." she said sadly. Clementine didn't know why she was being so friendly to this stranger. No, he wasn't a stranger, he was...

"What's your name?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces