Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image
Start date: Right now, October 1st, 2O12
End date: November 1st, 2O12 @ 11:59 PM CST

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm
Rules
Be nice. Don't discourage anyone and so on. Or else you won't be allowed a shot at this.
One entry per person. So make it count!
Herla concepts must be a Halloween/Fall/etc. themed, but cannot be based directly off of a Japanese Urban Legend/Myth/etc.
There is a 50,000g fee for picked CYO entries.
You may not gift away Herla created in this CYO game. But if you would like to pay for another person's herla, PM the colorist that picked them.
This event will be 100% colorists choice and each participating colorist may only select two (2) at a time to do.
Herla are only allowed up to the medium edit level.
Entries must have both a completed form and CYO template in order to valid. What this means is we need you to draw us what your herla looks like on the computer or hand drawn. Either way is fine.
Not all concept Herla will be done, so please don't be sore if you didn't get one this time, there is always next time.
More will be added if needed.  

Guardian Odelia
Captain

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm
Form & Template

User Image

[size=10][img]CONCEPT URL HERE[/img]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Masculine or Feminine[/b]:
[b]Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant[/b]):
[b]A little bit behind your idea[/b]: [ You may, if you would like, tell us what inspired your idea. Or tell us more about this Herla concept. ][/size]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm
Poisin Ivy Josephine
Of The Epidemic
mewmew kittykat94

Insanity_Of_The_loveless
elven_princess001  

Guardian Odelia
Captain

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm
This is Open!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 am
Insanity_of_the_loveless

Herla
^^^ Click me I'm huge! ((Please disregard the crappy image... I don't have a scanner or a computer art program... ))
Name: Would like to name him when/if I see him ^_^
Masculine or Feminine: Masculine
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Mountain
A little bit behind your idea: FRAKENBEAST! That about sums it up- a herla that looks like a sowed-together hodgepodge of animals. I'm mostly looking for colors here rather than edits- if there ARE edits, then nothing symmetrical. Lots of patterns all sown together to make... frakenbeast!

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 pm
[x] (I edited the lines of the template so he looks more like a Delta Herla)
Name: Feuille (French for Leaf)
Masculine or Feminine: Feminine
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant) : Delta
A little bit behind your idea: Feuille got into an accident when he was young. He used to be a curious Herla; but he wondered away from The Delta and got caught in a very small fire cause by lighting. Luckily; the fire was put out by rain, but Feuille still received some burns and scars. His personality changed dramatically; he was no longer a curious adventurous Herla. He is now very timid and likes to stay in one area.
---
Feuilli's left ear is burned, but I forgot to add more burns and cuts to him when I colored Feuille. XD The burns and cuts could be anywhere, but try to avoid adding too much. c: If he has too much edits (the edits on him are earrings, a tail ring, and the burned ear) to be medium edit level, feel free to remove the ring on his tail.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 am
Insanity_of_the_loveless

Dyananali
Name: Dyananali
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Delta
A little bit behind your idea: I felt like sticking to the fall theme, which left me with a few ideas about my version of fall which is not only the colors of leaves and the two holidays, but also the chill that could be brought and the appearance of things being dead or dying.

Her expression and personality are both cold. But not so cold as to be cruel or heartless, though some might choose to call her such.

The colors of her pelt are earth tones, showing that, with a little work, if you want, you can have healthy soil, but only after working the hardening earth. Her markings resemble the warmth that bleeds away after summer, the gold showing the cracks as it creeps toward her back/spine and even the small patch on the tail. The crack-like marking on her face is meant to show the loss of leaves from the trees, and the swirls on her legs seen as the emptied vines after a harvest.

The vines, flowers, and leaves are all that of pumpkins. I thought it would fit in well, as I plan for her to sleep near one or something similar, finding her only comfort there. And I really like pumpkin vines/flowers/leaves/pie.

Her name has no specific meaning, I simply made it up.

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Devil Overdue

Jeering Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 pm
Insanity_of_the_loveless

Damian
Name: Damian
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Mutant
A little bit behind your idea:After creating my avi for Halloween I got to thinking of an idea for a gentleman demon OC. Some one who would steal your soul, but make sure to give you the best day of your life first. Seemed like a fun idea, so I tried to transfer it to a herla concept.

Edit: I totally forgot to give him a red and white tuft of hair...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
Name:Serios
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant):Mountain
A little bit behind your idea:I only had a limited time to get the concept out, so I didn't really have time to get colors onto it. Fur would be a deep gray or brown and the hair a dark complementing red tone. But if you see other color combos you like...go for it! I am certainly not the best at colors.

Anyways, Serios has grave responsibilities. Meaning he watches over them. Who better to watch for the undead on all hallows eve than one a bit shy of the moon due to his more canine attributes. This scruffy fluff monster does his best to keep watch...all though he might see more in the shadows than in reality.

saphria201

Eloquent Dabbler

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:14 am
User Image
Name: Loki (( Real original, right? xD Fun fact: the name is unisex! ))
Masculine or Feminine: Androgynous~
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Delta
A little bit behind your idea:
It was inspired by one of my demon-like avatars. Sadly, I lack the skill to portray it correctly... Also forgot to make their roguish Kenpachi-like grin fanged.

Their personality is like that of a trickster/prankster. Impish, roguish, and mischievous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Their horns are supposed to be like these (but same color as markings, not the purple/silver combo shown; based on Loki's Horns from the Compass of Seidh).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 pm
POISIN PICKS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/pandaro/pets/MadWorld-1.png]Mad World
Name: Mad World
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Mutant
A little bit behind your idea: Just inspired by my avi. Spidery demon-ish?~

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Veijari Starling

Benevolent Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:21 pm
Insanity_of_the_loveless

Mircalla
Name: Mircalla
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Forest
A little bit behind your idea: A bloodsucking herla? Why not! C:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 pm
POISIN IVY JOSEPHINE
User Image
Name: Rubix
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Mutated Delta
A little bit behind your idea: Rubix was actually an old OC. He was kinda the lingering type, who was a very 'creepy' type. This contest actually inspired me to revisit his concept. So it's based off of him. I was ATTEMPTING to do a slightly edited delta tail and upon seeing the way it came out just sorta laughed and hung my head. Figured I shouldn't even try adding the rest of the 'deltay' ness. That mass in the back that looks a little bit like brains? XD Those are actually curls, I know I suck. And last but not least, that thing in the front on his chest that looks torn open? Yeah it is actually torn open, I really do just suck at drawing it. XD I have every bit of faith should he be picked that you will make him look much more awesome than my already awesome work. |D

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Past Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers