• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 pm
Insanity_of_the_loveless

Valux
Name: Valux
Masculine or Feminine: Masculine
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Forest
A little bit behind your idea: Valux was born into a small area of the Deep Forest, a place tucked so far back and off the beaten path that few even knew it existed. However, those that did spoke of it as though it was a place that subsisted only in nightmares, with its disfigured trees and even more disfigured herla. They told tale of the young fawns and yearlings, and even adult herla that had disappeared among its garbled, misleading paths. It was the essence of any good ghost story to exist, tucked away in their own backyard.
Valux’s hair is that of a full, harvest moon and his markings reflect the trees that have housed him his entire life, always with their eerie, glittering glow from the moon that peaks down through the mangled branches. The lantern in his mouth, something his mother supplied him with as a fawn so he could find his way through the forest, has been dropped a few times and caused massive damage to his eyes, hooves and throat, resulting in the bandages and stitches. He has always been a kind herla and will always help the souls brave enough to step foot into his woods find their way out.
Or something like that.
And honestly his purple blood comes from me always having the blood color set to violet while I'm playing Silent Hill XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 am
Herla Link Click Me
Exact colors and patterns are CC, I was thinking bright green reptilian eyes, and dark greens for the body/patterns, but meh! Go nuts! (don't mind my patterns, coyote got a little dodle crazy)
Name: I dunno yet User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Mutant Delta! I dunno if this is ok, but I would love him to be a perma yearling OwO He's supposed to be tiiiiiny either way ^^
A little bit behind your idea: CHUPPAACABRRAAA
The messy buck shakes his head, seemingly intent on telling you some odd sort of story. "Gotlings have been dropping like flies of late, with no marks other than small puncture wounds buried in their fur, so we went to invesitage, right? I mean, I've seen some wierd things in the hartlands, but I think this thing takes the cake. I mean, if it even is a herla, it's friggin tiny, smaller than any delta I've ever seen. Look at those spines! Yeah, the ones at the top are.. well, pretty floppy. I don't think those could really hurt you, but the ones on its back..." The hart eyes the spines warily. What he neglects to tell you is that he'd tested them not a moment before, and he'd nearly taken his own eye out. "They're pretty wicked--and stay away from that tail." The odd little creature looks up at you, huge eyes a bright, and luminous green. He really doesn't seem so bad. At least the large, dogish nose is normal. The little creature gives a happy little trill, as if he's merely delighted to be here. "And-and look at those TEETH! They're huge! I don't think he even has lips!" The little Chupa-hart hardly seems fased by the other hart's reaction to him, and as far as you can tell, only seems delighted to have company.

tricksterthought
Crew

Beloved Aggressor

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Name: Kale
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Uhh..I just say..CC? fff though I can't really edit so..do what you want..and add anything if you get hit by inspiration?
A little bit behind your idea: Inspired by the fall colors outside my window xD and caramel apples that I hope dad makes for Halloween > 3 >
Kale's a rather scruffy fellow who causes a ruckus wherever he goes no matter the situation. He's a bit rash..jumping to conclusions based on facts he makes up within his mind. Some say he's been hit on the head one too many times by a certain fruit tree's 'spawn'. Apples apples appless -shot-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm
POISIN IVY JOSEPHINE

User Image
Name: Sable Vagary
Masculine or Feminine: Feminine
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Mutant (ears and tailll)
A little bit behind your idea: Avi inspired witchlet in training. She's a little sweetheart, though she's only good with herbs [avi]. Feel free to add markings or make anything smaller as needed P8

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Name: Azazel
Type of Herla (Forest, Delta, Mountain or Mutant): Forest/Mutant
A little bit behind your idea: Inspired by Gomeric's Day of the Dead herla and my fondness for bats~ He's everything dark and spooky about Halloween. He'll be a mischievous b*****d who enjoys scaring herla, especially fawns and yearlings. He'd have a mutant power that would make his bones show through to his fur, so they aren't just makings. (Herla really shouldn't allow their fawns to play in glowing toxic waste. )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 am
Insanity_of_the_loveless

User Image
Name: Punkin
A little bit behind your idea: Pumpkins are my favorite thing around this time of year.

elven_princess001

Shameless Hoarder

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 am
Insanity_of_the_loveless

Fiona
Name: Fiona Moon
A little bit behind your idea: Just the Soq plush I had made for myself this year. Didn't see this until right before work, so no time for better ideas. Behind the plush's concept, I'm not sure. A mix of my favorite things.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Name: Autumn Willow
Type of Herla : Mountain
A little bit behind your idea: Autumn is a little pumpkin witch. She's based on a character I won recently here. She loves fall and everything that comes with it, especially pumpkins.

purplerosesbeauty
Crew

Springtime Spirit

Past Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out