Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] NYet's Characters + NPCs ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 am
You can use this thread to find out more information on my characters' species, what their family is like, what they aspire to do, anything that might help you/your quest character, or just whatever you're curious about! You're also free to use this for whatever plotting inquiries you'd like, if that's more up your alley.

Questions asked here are OOC, but will be answered IC. <3 If you are not sure what would be common knowledge or not, or you'd like to ICly know some of this, just ask. c: Feel free to ICly ask questions from your character to mine if you're interested in ICly knowing stuff specifically!

This is just a general Q&A, but if it helps, think of this as a Formspring, Tumblr Ask, or Reddit AMA! <3

Characters:
Thackery - Y3 Cerberus Demon
Shine - Y2 Witch (Zombie) Undead
Zeek - Y1 Harbinger of Zalgo Demon
Maysy - Y1 Jabberwock Monster

Mimsy - Life Hunter
Svensyl - Previously Jabberwock Monster, Currently Mimsy's Weapon
Prince Edgar Percival Augustus Burke II - Death Trainee

Pavlushka - Death Horseman

Zixil - Goblin Monster NPC, Former Amityville Student, Art Teacher/Businessman
Argyle - Tlahuelpuchi Undead NPC, Former Amityville Student, DETH Member/PR and Student Liason
Ylaria - Death Horseman, Jewelcrafter/Jewelcrafting Instructor

Other AMA/Q&A Threads:

[note: if you'd like to copy this format for your own thread, feel free! <3 And if I can help in any other way, let me know.]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am
For Thackery~ If you could only have one key, what would it unlock?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am
ramenli
For Thackery~ If you could only have one key, what would it unlock?

Thackery: Your heart Umm. It's kinda tough. I've had one key already for as long as I can remember, before I realized how important they were. It's been passed down in my family and it's supposed to open the Gates, but it might not even fit anymore. So instead, I think I'd pick...the key to happiness? Okay, no. There's a locked box I keep hidden in my room, and it's got important stuff from Ash in it. I don't wanna think about not having the key to that, so that's what I'd pick.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am
For Thackery - Between your two brothers, who do you think you have a better relationship with?  

E t e r n a l x Melody

Timid Detective

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 am
E t e r n a l x Melody

Thackery: You have to promise to not tell! But Erebus, I think, 'cause we just have more stuff in common. And Arthur can be kinda scary sometimes. And also he teases me.

*thoughtful pause* Yeah...definitely Erebus.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 am
Nothing Yet

For Shine - What is your favorite thing to do?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 am
Prolixity
For Shine - What is your favorite thing to do?

Shine: Be with....uh...friends, but...I don't have um. Many and. *frowns* I'm not good at...well, keeping them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm
Mimsy- What is the worst part of the life labs? Of the division, alternatively, the best? If you had to be put into another, which would it be?

Also Shine if there is candy being offered from a man in a van what do you do?

King Thackery- Your Frost Knight wishes to know if there are any keys he might quest for in your honor.

Rengath also asks Argyle if he's noticed that the coffee shop with the shitty bands is closing. Oh, and he's heard that there was an incident recently. Where a study found out humans are 10x more delicious than previous thought.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Shine. I hope your head doesn't explode, but...

What is the BEST type of candy. As in, if you had to be trapped somewhere with ONLY THIS ONE KIND OF CANDY, what would it be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Mimsy- What is the worst part of the life labs? Of the division, alternatively, the best? If you had to be put into another, which would it be?

Mimsy: The limitations and lack of enthusiasm for testing and development from other trainees are, without question, tied for the worst. It has been frustrating to go from one of the most trusted technicians to one of the least; I do understand the importance of this, of course, but it doesn't diminish my opinion.

I think that the potential and opportunity presented by the Life Division and Life Labs are endless enough to keep me occupied for the rest of my existence. As annoyed as I may be with some of the others on this island, I am grateful for the chance to study specimens and phenomenon that I would otherwise not have ever seen.

I'm afraid I can't even fathom being in a different division, unless I were to drastically change in both drive and mentality. I really love science.

Quote:
Also Shine if there is candy being offered from a man in a van what do you do?

Shine: *eyes you suspiciously* Is...why...would anyone not take it?

Quote:
King Thackery- Your Frost Knight wishes to know if there are any keys he might quest for in your honor.

Thackery: *taps chin* Okay, so. I'll draw you a copy of some of the stuff I found in Arel's office, and I'll slip it under your door, but you gotta promise to not show anyone. It's super important. You don't know who might be working for him.

Quote:
Rengath also asks Argyle if he's noticed that the coffee shop with the shitty bands is closing. Oh, and he's heard that there was an incident recently. Where a study found out humans are 10x more delicious than previous thought.

Argyle: *thought he heard a fly spewing nonsense and baseless studies, but knows that not even a fly would fall for such propaganda and misinformation, and brushes it off as a terrible figment of his imagination - possibly an upcoming tummyache.*  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm
all my feels

Shine. I hope your head doesn't explode, but...

What is the BEST type of candy. As in, if you had to be trapped somewhere with ONLY THIS ONE KIND OF CANDY, what would it be.

Shine: ...I...I...I...*sobs*

[she does favor glumdrops, because they're mushy and sticky and coated in an extra layer of sugar!]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm
Sammy: THAAAAACK why don't we hang out :C You have fuzzy ears. I adore fuzzy ears. Also our band was kinda bad we should find something else to do instead.  

Miliardo Kason

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm
Miliardo Kason
Sammy: THAAAAACK why don't we hang out :C You have fuzzy ears. I adore fuzzy ears. Also our band was kinda bad we should find something else to do instead.

Thackery: OUR BAND WAS WHAT?! <( ゜Д゜)>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 pm
Nothing Yet
Miliardo Kason

Thackery: OUR BAND WAS WHAT?! <( ゜Д゜)>

Sammy: FORGIVE ME THACK BUT IT WAS KINDA LIKE ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT WAS FUN AND I LIKE YOU GUYS BUT WE WILL NEVER MAKE A RECORD FOR REALS

Unless Freya is secretly loaded then yeah, Seeds buy anything 8D  

Miliardo Kason

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm
For Thackery - Of the kitsune students who's your favorite?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff