Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
MxM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 am
Nothing Special. Just looking for a 1x1, MxM Rp to do in my spare time. smile

Quote me! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 pm
Alexandria_Lyre

Quote me! smile

What type were ya thinking? im fair with most types. so it's kinda up to you. cat_sweatdrop i am slightly better at battle or romance though.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:59 pm
Judas Neige
Alexandria_Lyre

Quote me! smile

What type were ya thinking? im fair with most types. so it's kinda up to you. cat_sweatdrop i am slightly better at battle or romance though.

I like doing romance Rp's.

Kind of looking for something to do. I was thinking maybe a BossxCo-worker. But if that didnt work, i wanted to fall back on TeacherxStudent.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm
Alexandria_Lyre
Judas Neige
Alexandria_Lyre

Quote me! smile

Kind of looking for something to do. I was thinking maybe a BossxCo-worker. But if that didnt work, i wanted to fall back on TeacherxStudent.

Either works for me..though would you be the boss/ eacher or what.. and in what job? or class? and would you prefer me to use Lulu "Tempest" Kazuma (Wolf) both submissive and dominant.. Keran "The Tank" Sesha (bear/wolf) Seme dominant all the way?  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 am
Judas Neige
Alexandria_Lyre
Judas Neige
Alexandria_Lyre

Quote me! smile

Either works for me..though would you be the boss/ eacher or what.. and in what job? or class? and would you prefer me to use Lulu "Tempest" Kazuma (Wolf) both submissive and dominant.. Keran "The Tank" Sesha (bear/wolf) Seme dominant all the way?

I would play the teacher and such. I was thinking more of a college based rp though too. And the class would be something you can choose since you will be the student and all. I think you chould be Keran. Keran is a male right?

And before we start, can you please provide either a ref sheet of your fursona or a describtion please. But do it thru a Private message. Thank you.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games