Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Looking for excitement at the Spook Shack Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 pm
The Entrance

Further into the depths

The stairs to the main house

The House Inside  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

Elfy wandered hesitantly through the creaky entrance door. She had heard this place was terrifyingly exciting. She just wished she wasnt alone in her adventure into the darkness.

As she walked she realized she was walking through water for the beginning of her trek, she refused to think of what else may be in the murky wetness. She held her head high her eyes adjusted well to the dimness of the area.

As she got to the stairwell she gulped, wondering how safe the stairs actually were, they looked horrifying. "Suck it up," she mumbled to herself and began her climb up the stairs not daring to touch the side rails.

She emerged finally into the main house and looked around in triumph. It hadnt been nearly as bad as she had imvisioned. She began poking around the house looking for anything out of the ordinary. It all looked alright just old and dirty. The spiders here were definately plenty.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 pm
My eyes danced with excitement as I walked through the entrance to the haunted house, flicking to my front as I saw a girl enter in front of me. I was almost smiling with giddiness: I loved haunted houses. I was dressed in a special, black and orange dress for the occasion, but my purple glasses didn't help the outfit much. I pulled my tail close and bit my lip: As far as I knew, I was the only girl without a guy to lead her into the depths of the attraction. Feeling a pang of loneliness, I finally stepped inside, flicking my white tail back and forth and looking around at the spooks and ghouls.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfys ears flickered at the sound of someone else coming into the house. She turned around to see another girl entering the house. "Ello." She smiled widely. "Enjoying the sights?" As she was speaking sheard a loud creaking sound from one of the rooms.

Her ears flattened and she turned to view the closed door.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 pm
I jumped at the sound of a voice from in front of me, and as I looked up from the wet ground, I saw the other girl who had entered before me. Smiling sheepishly, I started to say "Hello-" but she turned and pressed her ears flat against her head, looking towards a closed door. I stepped next to her and cocked my head, my ears perked with curiosity. "What do you think is in there?" I whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy looked at the other girl briefly before again turning to the door as another loud creek sounded off. "hmmmm who knows.......maybe its a rat? If not well lets just say I will be tucking tail and running for my life." She giggled nervously.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:14 pm
I chuckled slightly as I looked at her face. "I'm Kalyn, by the way. New at the academy..." I gave her one last glance before reaching toward the handle to the door, burning with curiosity so much that my tail wagged wildly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy watched her reach for the door and begin to open it. "Elfy pleased to meet you," she smiled hesitantly. She leaned sideways trying to catch a glimpse inside as the door began to open. It was to dark sadly, when it was all the way open she would be able to get a much better look.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm
I smiled slightly in response and gave the door a push, as it was sticking to the floor. Looking in through the entrance, I saw a torture room of sorts, with working axes and devices. Looking towards the ceiling, I saw an axe swinging back and forth, cutting into a beam of wood. This is the sound me and Elfy had heard. I grinned widely at the great effects, and stepped inside, beckoning for her to come with me. "Come on in, it's a model of a torture room!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"Oh phewf thats a relief!" She grinned and practically jumped into the room. She took a look around and her jaw dropped. "This is freaking awsome!" She wandered over to touch the stuff in the room, and get a better look around. The smile never leaving her face, she couldnt believe she had been scared.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm
I chuckled as Elfy looked around, touching and playing with the different figurines. I went over to an axe and looked at it closely. Is this real? Strange...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

As Elfy was investigating the inner workings of the room she ran her finger along the blade of an axe and it actually cut her finger. "Ouch!" She frowned as the blood beaded up and dripped to the floor. She sighed and stuck her finger in her mouth, tasting the metallic taste of her blood.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm
I frowned and looked at Elfy. "Fake axes are one thing. Real, painful ones are another. Let's ditch this room, it's scaring me", I said with a shiver. Walking towards the door, I heard a crack from above, and I instantly looked up towards the axe-pendulum and the wooden beam.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfys ears flattened against her hair again as she too looked towards the sound. "That doesnt sound good." She looked at Kalyn hesitantly and then back to where the sound had come from. "I wonder what that could be."  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 pm
"I think the beam's about to break... let's get out of here." I moved as fast as I could without breaking into a sprint to the door, opening it and watching as Elfy followed me. Sure enough, there was another loud crack, and the wooden beam (and the pendulum) fell the the floor right where the two of us had been moments ago.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff