Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Looking for excitement at the Spook Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"Well that was close." She busted out laughing, she couldnt help it. They had almost been crushed and it was just sheer luck they had made it out in time to avoid said catastrophic end. She examined the damage to the room they had just been in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 am
I stared at Elfy before laughing along with her, a laugh of sheer relief from death. As she turned to examine the damage, I scanned the rest of the hallway, poking at a fake spider and zombie.  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 am
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy turned to look at Kalyn and the zombie and spider. "I wonder if they are animatronic." That would definately make the scene a little scary, she walked over to examine them with Kalyn. Searching back and front of them slowly looking for a switch of some sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 am
Unwittingly I pressed a button on the spider, and it hissed and started to gnaw at my hand. I screeched as my hair bleached white, and I backed up wildly, muttering curses under my breath. "Damned spiders... hate them..."  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy fell over laughing, "O..oh my god that was great!" She settled herself down and stood up again smiling apologetically at Kalyn. "Alright lets get this ugly guy working." She switched the zombies switch and its arms reached out at them and it started groanind. Elfys eyes widened,the arms trying to grab at her, no bueno.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am
I chuckled in amusement at the cheesy zombie's actions, and patted his head absentmindedly. "Hey, wanna go deeper inside?" I asked Elfy. I smiled at her and scratched my right ear, playing with the furry tip.  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"Heck yeah as long as we dont end up in another room like that one,"she gestured to the destroyed room and giggled. "Lead the way." She flipped the zombies switch back off watching it return to its original stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 pm
I smiled and walked down the hall, looking in various rooms for one that would catch our interest. There was one with wax figurines, one with a dungeon, and another with a devil-theme. Then, at the end of the hall, was one filled with classic monsters from movies. I got really excited, and ran towards it, eager to see my favorite horror movie characters.  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy followed closely behind Kalyn, when they reached the very end one had various monsters in it. Elfy looked around curiously, she had no idea whom any of them were. She had never really been lucky enough to ever get to a movie theater and her home was very under equipped electronically speaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 pm
I saw the blank look on Elfy's face and quickly surmised she hadn't seen many horror movies. So I took her hand and introduced her to some of my favorites. "This one is Dracula: he's an old movie classic-vampire. This is Frankenstein: A mad-scientist created him with lightning and body parts. And THIS-" I kept showing her the different monsters, talking away without a care in the world as my eyes danced with excitement.  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy giggled and allowed herself to be towed around the room, looking at each monster as it was introduced to her. Obviously this was something Kalyn was very knowledgable and interested in, so being a good student she tried to make a note on each of the names. But there were so many,she was sure she could only remember a few here and there, they were the ones that expecially excited Kalyn.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:34 pm
I stopped as we reached the end of the row of figurines, where there was one under a dusty tarp. Curious, I pulled the tarp to the side, and gave a gasp of surprise:it was a figure of a man with a half mask over his face, holding a rose in an outstretched, grasping hand. I immediately knew who it was, and I almost screamed with excitement as I turned to Elfy: "Do you know who this is???"  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

She watched Kalyns face light up at this last figurine. "Uh no to be honest I couldnt say, who is he?" She looked at the figurine, he looked so real and sweet. Curiousity got the better of her so she let her finger tip gently graze the rose and the edges of the mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 pm
I smiled brightly and reached out to caress the figure's face. "It's the Phantom of the Opera: he is a tortured soul who fell in love with an opera singer..." I sighed in obvious envy.  

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"Well he is gorgeous, its a shame there arent men like this in real life." She looked at Kalyns face curiously. Obviously judging from that sigh she felt almost the same about this situation. She looked again at the figurine memorizing the part of his face that was viewable. "So what happened to his face?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff