Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Looking for excitement at the Spook Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:16 pm
I frowned and remembered the story: "Well.. he was either bron defected, or someone maimed him when he was young, but half of his face is deformed... yet, as you can see, he is utterly handsome" I said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"You could definately say that again, I would love to get me one of him." She giggled. She wandered around the room giving each of the figurines another scrutinizing look.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 pm
I laughed and nodded in agreement, walking back towards the open door. "Wanna lead the way this time?" I asked Elfy, lifting an eyebrow in inquisition.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"Sure that would be fun." She wandered back down the hall to the devil themed room. It looked like hell on earth and Elfy loved it. "Oh this room is delightful." She grinned and ventured further into the room to get a better look at everything inside. Finding a miniature demon, she frowned. "Well that thing is ugly."  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm
I cocked my head and went over to look at the demon. Its little hands held a pitchfork and it had black eyes. I giggled. "It is ugly! But it's cute too~!" I patted its head and kept wandering, looking at the fake flames with interest.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

"Whomever did this room had obviously been reading up." She looked around and found stuff stashed away all over the place, stuff from books to unfinished figurines."However they were lacking in the cleanliness department."  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 pm
I nodded my agreement and went to look at the scattered books: some were themed accordingly, like "How to cook Humans" and such, but some were books that looked like they came from the school library. I shook my head in disapproval.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 am
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy sighed and picked up a few books that were left open, and closed them. Such disregard for others property it was horrifying. As she finished the zombie in the front of the house started making noises. She looked towards the door, confused. "Hmm I could have sworn I turned that thing off."  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:17 pm
I raised an eyebrow and looked back down the hall. I saw some shadows: there must be more people coming!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy turned and watched to see if someone would emerge from the outer depths of the house. She tapped her foot on the ground if someone was here just trying to scare them she was going to be very angry.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm
I leaned back against the wall and hung my head: They must be looking at the destroyed torture chamber. I know I would be if I came in here for the first time again. I yawned loudly and eyed the hall from the corner of my eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

Kawaii_Kalyn

Elfy looked over at Kalyn, "Guess this place gets a little more attention then I thought." She laughed. She turned back at the sound of footsteps wandering down the hall.  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:41 pm
EXIT  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers