Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Sammy, Roland, Nirva, False (and sharpie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 pm
You know the drill, all my characters up for questions and will be responded too in an in character manner. All information is considered OOC unless stated other wise in bold. Some of my characters do have some... reputation. And thus information may actually be available in some cases.

Sammy - Year 3 Amity student; loves fighting! And Siddie.

False & Sharpie - Y1 Amity Reaper, loves slacking and hitting on ghouls, Sharpie loves pets; plz pet him moar?

Nirva Sen - Death Horsemen Ashen Guard. She likes tea, very quiet and distant.

Roland Taft - Trainee hunter, has no idea what he's doing. Adorable kicked puppy.

BONUS: Sylvia! Ask Rolands weapon a question; she's a gossip.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm
Sylvia: So, does Ro wear boxers or briefs?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm
Sylvia: Uh boxers duh? Briefs are waaay to confining he says. He'd look cute in briefs though....

Prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 pm
Jack is borrowing Sharpie for pets and tea time.  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm
Sharpie digs this and gets his best bow tie collar out for the occasion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Cass advises Roland be careful and to do lots and lots of weight training.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm
Sparrow is curious as to what False's ideal sort of ghoul would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm
Roland nods and takes note of that in a note book. "Noted. I'm going to need that I think..."

demon_pachabel

False sits back for a moment rubbing his chin, Sharpie sitting in his lap. "That's a hard thing to say Sparrow. Honestly I'm not horribly picky? I like ghouls. I like em, big, small, thin, wide. A ghoul is a ghoul if she's got a bit of a kick I enjoy that." He sits up a bit and raises a finger, "However. If I could have one ghoul? That horsemen Heir Eris. Holy Jack she is a looker and a hot hot hot hooooooooot and she plays with fire that makes me weak in the knees. That. Is a ghoul for me."

kurotomato

Miliardo Kason

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Amphi would like to know if you like cooked fish...or Raw fish? O v O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 pm
To all of the above - what would you do if someone threw a jar of bees at you?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm
"Amphi I'm going to guess that was for me. Honestly, I like fish cooked. Personal job, flame, my flames." He taps his chin, "Lightly roasted ya know? Not too much just a dash enough to keep it hot but not signed..."

Sharpie sits up purring happily, "I like it raw!" He winked.

Nyxtsuki Moon

"A jar of bees? If it didn't break I'd throw it back! If it did.... I'd ignore the bee's and kick there a** dammit!"

"I umm do we even have bee's on the island?" Roland frowned, "I would probably try and run away get away from it all." He tapped his chin, "If Sylvia has charges I would just summon her sound barrier and roll out!"

"Bee's you say?" He strokes his chin, "Well what ever the cat doesn't eat." Sharpie purrs in delight making an om nom nom face. "I think I would try to collect them. Start a little hive some how. Bee's wax is always useful for something or another? Then I might pay the bee jar tosser a visit... and possibly set them ablaze? Just to get back. A little."

Nirva blinks a few times tapping her chin, "I'm with the Pyromancer boil, but I would be working to start a hive. a hive would be the best useage very good for adding to tea... the attacker... I would deal with them later. I don't know it doesn't matter."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 pm
OH LOOK IM BUMPING THIS UP TOP FOR THE NEWEST ROUND OF AMA  

Miliardo Kason

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:13 pm
To Sammy: If someone suggested you use some fancy prosthetic flesh to cover up the exposed pieces, you would: ???  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games